MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XXL

Beyoncé Thread

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao: we all love Solange.

She showed passion and emotion over Jay Z cheating in that lift while Beyonce acted like a silent Stepford wife. 

Miss Tina Lawson is great too!!

I follow her on insta (but not Beyaki) haha

2 hours ago, spotlight said:

Good grief, as if we don't hear enough of the "King of Bland "  Ed Sheeran,  now Beyonce is duetting with him.  :gross:

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Miss Tina Lawson is great too!!

I follow her on insta (but not Beyaki) haha

I love her mother ! She is funny and sort of scary at the same time ! 

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Good grief, as if we don't hear enough of the "King of Bland "  Ed Sheeran,  now Beyonce is duetting with him.  :gross:

I know... enough of him already 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

LOVE THIS BITCH  :rotfl:

They cut the best part when the lil boy asks DID U DO THAT ON PURPOSE!? -Her awkward pagent smile kills me!

Hah:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Beyonce reminds me of a pagent Queen and a model on a shampoo commercial. Kind of makes her hilarious in an unintentional way. She has the forced joyless smile that she turns on like a switch. As if everything is rehearsed before hand, even her smiles and looking Fierce.  She always shakes her body and hair around but is lacking any distinct personality. Like a talent show child contestant. 

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I love her mother ! She is funny and sort of scary at the same time ! 

Yep her mom has some terrific facial expressions 😂 

Do you think she's mind controlled?  I wouldn't be surprised if she were some experiment to know how to control masses with wigs and fans.  Just look that the destruction of the middle classes happened when this woman had hits. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Do you think she's mind controlled?  I wouldn't be surprised if she were some experiment to know how to control masses with wigs and fans.  Just look that the destruction of the middle classes happened when this woman had hits. 

Lucky Boy is that you?

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

Nah her republican daddy controlled her at first & it’s her cheating hubby now who calls all the shots.:lol:

19 hours ago, jonski43 said:

16 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Beyonce reminds me of a pagent Queen and a model on a shampoo commercial. Kind of makes her hilarious in an unintentional way. She has the forced joyless smile that she turns on like a switch. As if everything is rehearsed before hand, even her smiles and looking Fierce.  She always shakes her body and hair around but is lacking any distinct personality. Like a talent show child contestant. 

:lmao: i though the exact same thing. her mannerisms and overall personality she gives off from that clip look useless. a dumb beauty pageant queen. 

on stage she can put on a different persona and play a role but overall, she has no personality. there's a reason why shes not doing interviews. my country's crazy about her as a performer and entertainer. but weirdly enough what the critics always said about madonna (how she hires the right people and such), is more fitting for beyonce. before she hired a few good european choreographers, she was still walking in bright colored mermaid dresses. only recently, her work got a bit more artistic and interesting. she plays a part but the ideas and intent/story are clearly not from beyonce

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

on stage she can put on a different persona and play a role but overall, she has no personality.

That’s the appeal.

Beyoncé is essentially a battery operated fem-bot with the communication skills of an 8th grader, but once she hits that stage... Sasha Fierce emerges :wow:

& who needs personality when you’ve got TITS AND ASS?

On 02/12/2017 at 6:34 PM, karbatal said:

First Beyogourt boycotted Michelle and after Solange. 

Remember when Kelly had that super global hit with When Loves Takes Over and then she suddenly disappeared after Jay-Z pushed some buttons?  They tried to destroy Kylie Minogue too. Of course Kylie will TRIUMPH again.  

I thought it was very odd when Kelly featured in Nelly's Dilemma and then she disappeared for good so Beyoncé could succeed with Crazy in Love. Then when Kelly featured in that David Guetta track she blew up worldwide again only to fade into oblivion once more. Seems a bit fishy.

1 hour ago, Marco said:

I thought it was very odd when Kelly featured in Nelly's Dilemma and then she disappeared for good so Beyoncé could succeed with Crazy in Love. Then when Kelly featured in that David Guetta track she blew up worldwide again only to fade into oblivion once more. Seems a bit fishy.

Of course.  

Yogurcé is the devil with a wig.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Of course.  

Yogurcé is the devil with a wig.

Bitch, how do you come with these nicknames? :lmao:

I've seen other fan-bases referring to her as Beyonka and never understood why lol

4 hours ago, Marco said:

Kelly was my favorite member of DC, but majority of her solo stuff aint shit & she WAS NEVER going to blow up. The Miss Kelly album had some jams tho!

Bey emerged from the depths, looking plump & delicious, to present some award to Colin K.

43 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Bey emerged from the depths, looking plump & delicious, to present some award to Colin K.

He is hot. :IMG_1564:

2 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

He is hot. :IMG_1564:

Most def!

I’d take a knee for him (maybe even two).

22 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Kelly was my favorite member of DC, but majority of her solo stuff aint shit & she WAS NEVER going to blow up. The Miss Kelly album had some jams tho!

She most certainly had potential to blow up if Beyoncé's dad wasn't involved in managing her career lol

On 12/6/2017 at 7:48 AM, IsaacHarris said:

This.

The hive is already celebrating on twitter the #1 song that will become a reality on Monday by Billboard. All these remixes and this one worked out for her.:cool:

Sign in to follow this