MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XXL

Beyoncé Thread

So boring, corporate and uncool. BeYAAWWWWWWWNce. Once a Destiny's Child, always a Destiny's Child. And I don't mean that in a good way. :fag:

It must be impossible to be girlfriends with Beyonce since she upstages without any effort. Even when she does down she creates a new standard to aim for.

1 minute ago, erotica blu said:

It must be impossible to be girlfriends with Beyonce since she upstages without any effort.

LaTavia, Letoya, & Farrah would agree!

11 hours ago, Marco said:

I always cringe seeing Kim and Beyoncé in the same picture lol

Why?  They have lots in common.  Both come from a family that made their daughters into whores until they were famous. 

9 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

LaTavia, Letoya, & Farrah would agree!

Kelly and Michelle would too. Kelly was a back-up singer and Michelle just stood there, so I’m assuming she was the bodyguard.

7 hours ago, Marco said:

Kelly and Michelle would too. Kelly was a back-up singer and Michelle just stood there, so I’m assuming she was the bodyguard.

:rotfl: Michelle knew her limitations & played her part. She’s the Posh Spice of DC3

1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

:rotfl: Michelle knew her limitations & played her part. She’s the Posh Spice of DC3

Poor Michelle. Forever a bridesmaid, never the bride :chuckle:

12 hours ago, karbatal said:

Why?  They have lots in common.  Both come from a family that made their daughters into whores until they were famous. 

Beyoncé is talented. Kim is a waste of oxygen.

https://www.newsday.com/entertainment/music/beyonce-forbes-highest-earning-1.15072875

Beyoncé tops Forbes’ highest-paid female musicians’ list

Other top earners include Adele, Taylor Swift and Celine Dion

By Frank Lovece Special to Newsday 

Updated November 20, 2017 5:36 PM

image.jpeg

Beyoncé jumped from No. 5 last year to clinch the top spot in Forbes magazine’s annual list of the highest-paid female musicians.

Her critically lauded album “Lemonade,” the singer’s sixth No. 1 hit, and her subsequent Formation World Tour accounted for the bulk of the estimated $105 million that the 36-year-old artist earned between June 1, 2016, and June 1, 2017, said Forbes. This is nearly twice her $54 million last year or her $54.5 million the year before that.

Coming at No. 2 for the second year in a row is English singer Adele, 29, who brought in an estimated $69 million, thanks in part to her first significant tour since 2011. Last year’s chart-topper, Taylor Swift, 28, scored $44 million to reach No. 3.

At No. 4 is 49-year-old French-Canadian singer Céline Dion ($42 million), who returned to her Las Vegas residency after taking a break to mourn the January 2016 death of her husband, producer-manager René Angélil. Bronx native Jennifer Lopez, 48, who likewise has a Vegas concert series, reached No. 5, with $38 million.

Newcomers since last year’s list are country-music icon Dolly Parton (No. 6, $37 million), 71, primarily from concerts and her Dollywood theme park, and legendary singer Barbra Streisand (No. 10, $30 million), 75, whose 14 shows last year sold $46 million in tickets; she also has a Netflix special that starts streaming Wednesday.

Dropping off the list this year were Madonna and country star Shania Twain.

To compile the list, Forbes looked at pretax income from concerts, record sales, publishing, endorsements and other business ventures, using data from Nielsen SoundScan, Pollstar and RIAA, and information from industry sources.

1. Beyoncé $105 million

2. Adele $69 million

3. Taylor Swift $44 million

4. Céline Dion $42 million

5. Jennifer Lopez $38 million

6. Dolly Parton $37 million

7. Rihanna $36 million

8. Britney Spears $34 million

9. Katy Perry $33 million

10. Barbra Streisand $30 million

:lmao: at these Halloween pics! Omg Strangé! I'm dying :rotfl:

Miss Tina aka "Turn up Tina" dressed up as rock and roll diva, Tina Turner.

102517-style-halloween-tina-knowles-01.g

Kelly Rowland and Jhene Aiko attend Ciroc Kicks Off Halloween dressed as Grace Jones' character, Strangé and Dorothy Dandridge character, Carmen Jones.

103117-style-celebs-halloween-costumes-k

She looks fantastic. I wish she'd sex it up like that for her new album.

I can't wait for B7. Lemonade was a solid album for sure and the visuals were spectacular, but it's so overrated. B'Day, 4 and Beyoncé remain her Holy Trinity!

Don't get me wrong @Marco

I absolutely LIVE for 4   ...but her debut would be my third choice!  Dangerously In Love has SO MANY JAMS :dramatic:

18 hours ago, Aime said:

She looks fantastic. I wish she'd sex it up like that for her new album.

SAME.

On 22/11/2017 at 1:51 AM, IsaacHarris said:

Don't get me wrong @Marco

I absolutely LIVE for 4   ...but her debut would be my third choice!  Dangerously In Love has SO MANY JAMS :dramatic:

Dangerously in Love is trash except for the singles lol

For all those wanting some new music by Bouncey, she's supposedly about to drop tomorrow an appearance on a Despacito style remix of....

Ed Sheeran's Perfect!

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

For all those wanting some new music by Bouncey, she's supposedly about to drop tomorrow an appearance on a Despacito style remix of....

Ed Sheeran's Perfect!

Wow what a pioneer. She's the first Afro-American woman to feature in a song with a red-headed person.  Some professor in UCLA is writing an essay as we speak. 

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Ed Sheeran's Perfect!

oh lord.

love bey but she's really trying so hard to get that #1 lately....firstly that j balvin song, then eminem and now this :lmao:

It’s curious because she doesn’t need to do this, especially after she received much critical acclaim from Lemonade.

Agree about it feeling like she just wants to be showcased on a big hit. 

2 hours ago, Diversity83 said:

I hate Ed Sheeran

Everyone does. 

Whatever she’s doing with him is bound to be corny, but who cares? It’s BEYONCÉ so it’ll sell regardless :wow:

Speaking of collabs, let’s reflect on B’s greatest features:

Sign in to follow this