MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Beyawwwwwwnncé Thread

5 hours ago, Marco said:

She does pre-record every last word, so I'll give her credit for making it look convincing. When I went to the Formation World Tour I couldn't tell what was live and pre-recorded with the exception of Formation and Partition which were mostly mimed

I can't with this woman's trickery when it comes to pre-taped vocals. She's worse than Mariah. I'm still convinced she lipped all or most of her 2014 VMA performance. There were things she was doing physically that should have resulted in a change in tone or volume in her voice but didn't. 

51 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

The I Am World Tour DVD has a slightly more comprehensive setlist but by then she was already verging into MJ megalomania territory and did the "let's record audiences from hundreds of shows and just keep the shots of crazy acting people and spread it during all the concert. If people watching the dvd see so many members of the audience crying hysterically and fainting they will think I'm VERY good won't they?" thing. Maybe your friend is into that but I find it a bit offputting.

This accounts for a lot of the worship we've seen from the media, gays, etc. Her team really started packaging her as an icon/legend around this time and it was solidified when her surprise album dropped in 2014 (her career was all but over at that point).

3 hours ago, vocalism said:

I can't with this woman's trickery when it comes to pre-taped vocals. She's worse than Mariah. I'm still convinced she lipped all or most of her 2014 VMA performance. There were things she was doing physically that should have resulted in a change in tone or volume in her voice but didn't. 

This accounts for a lot of the worship we've seen from the media, gays, etc. Her team really started packaging her as an icon/legend around this time and it was solidified when her surprise album dropped in 2014 (her career was all but over at that point).

Yeah i would say the beyhive are worse than little monsters. Beyonce does know her strengths though. There's a reason she stopped giving alot of interviews and why she focuses on what she wears when she steps out for any little damn thing. Gotta give it to her though, unlike Gaga there is a genuine interest in her even if it doesnt translate to hit songs, she still has hit albums.

On 2017/12/14 at 9:39 PM, Marco said:

Should've been the lead single from B'Day followed by Upgrade U. Deja Vu and Irreplaceable are so meh

deja vu live is great, but the album recording is a little bit repetitive.Ireplaceable is great though

19 hours ago, karbatal said:

Her best performance ever was when she caught her hair in that fan and tried to keep miming.  You can see the terror in her eyes :inlove:

And nothing beats this entrance

d244169f5f255a8e28a3c95087a5bc0f.gif

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Kinda looks like "my little pony"....having a seizure!  

On 2 January 2018 at 8:56 PM, karbatal said:

You can save money if you just film with your phone a wig and a hair dryer while your little sister screeches and mumbles some random sentences like "and you said oh yes you"  and "but I'm never ever".

:rotfl: love that idea of filming a wig and hair dryer with a little sister mumbling random sentences.  

Someone should do this ! 

14 hours ago, vocalism said:

I must admit her sales were quite impressive during the self-titled era. It sold 5 million in pure sales and an additional 2 million in streaming.

Lemonade has sold nearly 4 million in pure sales and once it gets released on Spotify I can see it selling an additional 2 million as well. Her team is relentless!

The 2016 VMA's performance were mostly pre-recorded vocals. Pray You Catch Me was the only track sung fully live.

Love seeing the Bey thread so active! 

The hive is buzzing  🐝 

she will do coachella this year. Cant wait to see her :inlove:

7 hours ago, Gus said:

Wig wig move 

Stumble.  Fall. 

Wig wig move 

Absurda.  

Boba. 

Mema. 

2 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Love seeing the Bey thread so active! 

The hive is buzzing  🐝 

Yes. I like it when these threads are active. :lol:

And I hope we enjoy them with good humour!!!!  :clap:

8 hours ago, promise to try said:

deja vu live is great, but the album recording is a little bit repetitive.

The jazz medley version is one of the best things she's ever done. 

1 hour ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

Thank you @IsaacHarris @Je5u5 and, ahem, @karbatal :lol2: for your advice!

I will go with Live in Atlantic City!

:rotfl: @Bitch I'm Christian. Imagine if you filmed the wig and hair dryer like @karbatal suggested !    

I laugh every time I think of it.  Someone has to do it and post it in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: @Bitch I'm Christian. Imagine if you filmed the wig and hair dryer like @karbatal suggested !    

I laugh every time I think of it.  Someone has to do it and post it in this thread. 

A mope upside down is valid too!  

My mum had a long haired mope when I was a kid and one day she asked me why the hell did I paint two eyelashes and red lips to the plastic.  She didn't know I used to put it upside-down and imagine she was a singer :lol:

Pity that mope is not among us anymore.  She was EXACTLY like Beyonce. 

Just now, LSD said:

The jazz medley version is one of the best things she's ever done. 

where can I find this???

6 hours ago, promise to try said:

where can I find this???

It used to be on YouTube, looks like her team yanked it. I think it's from the DVD of her mini Vegas residency.

19 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Someone has to do it and post it in this thread.

Stop giving me ideas, Jan!!!  I have everything available to fulfill your needs.  Just not sure if I have the nerve to film/post it!?  I'll see how tipsy I get for my b-day.....you never know?!!!!!  

4 hours ago, todsmod said:

Stop giving me ideas, Jan!!!  I have everything available to fulfill your needs.  Just not sure if I have the nerve to film/post it!?  I'll see how tipsy I get for my b-day.....you never know?!!!!!  

I'm with @Jazzy Jan, I wanna see @karbatal's Beyonce dvd brought to life :lmao:

5 hours ago, todsmod said:

Do it Todd !  Go for it 

1 hour ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

I'm with @Jazzy Jan, I wanna see @karbatal's Beyonce dvd brought to life :lmao:

Christian,  I want both Todd and Karbatal to do it.  They both are thinking of it ! :rotfl: 

thank you @Nora

this video made my day. watching it all the day

On 1/7/2018 at 8:56 AM, Flip The Switch said:

I wish this two would just stop doing a song together. So contrived.

Imagine how boring this turd will be when she's 60? I wonder how anyone can follow her.  What a brick. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

anyone can follow her. 

Totally! The beehive is ALL INCLUSIVE  🐝