MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Beyawwwwwwnncé Thread

4 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Btw I'm obsessed with this. :inlove:

jiT7d5f.gif

Mathew Knowles Thought His EX-Wife Tina Was White When They Met — Beyonce’s Father Gets Blasted For Tackling Colorism During Black History Month

Mathew said: “When I was growing up, my mother used to say, “Don’t ever bring no nappy-head Black girl to my house.’ In the deep South in the ‘50s, ‘60s, and ‘70s, the shade of your Blackness was considered important. So I, unfortunately, grew up hearing that message.”

“one day I had a breakthrough – that I used to date mainly White women or very high-complexion Black women that looked White. I actually thought when I met Tina, my former wife, that she was white. Later I found out that she wasn’t, and she was actually very much in-tune with her Blackness.”

http://celebrityinsider.org/mathew-knowles-thought-his-ex-wife-tina-was-white-when-they-met-beyonces-father-gets-blasted-for-tackling-colorism-during-black-history-month-111202/

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Mathew Knowles Thought His EX-Wife Tina Was White When They Met — Beyonce’s Father Gets Blasted For Tackling Colorism During Black History Month

Mathew said: “When I was growing up, my mother used to say, “Don’t ever bring no nappy-head Black girl to my house.’ In the deep South in the ‘50s, ‘60s, and ‘70s, the shade of your Blackness was considered important. So I, unfortunately, grew up hearing that message.”

“one day I had a breakthrough – that I used to date mainly White women or very high-complexion Black women that looked White. I actually thought when I met Tina, my former wife, that she was white. Later I found out that she wasn’t, and she was actually very much in-tune with her Blackness.”

http://celebrityinsider.org/mathew-knowles-thought-his-ex-wife-tina-was-white-when-they-met-beyonces-father-gets-blasted-for-tackling-colorism-during-black-history-month-111202/

Resultado de imagen de pfff gif

Miss Tina is high yellow, BUT WHITE!? He needs his vision checked: that Creole blood runs deep!

He masterminded his talented daughter's rise to fame in Destiny's Child, before helping her get started on a solo career.

Now Beyonce's father Mathew Knowles has spoken out about colorism in the music industry, saying that his superstar daughter and her sister Solange wouldn't be as famous if they had darker skin.

Talking to Ebony, he said the biggest black female stars all had lighter skin.

'When it comes to Black females, who are the people who get their music played on pop radio? Mariah Carey, Rihanna, the female rapper Nicki Minaj, my kids [Beyonce and Solange],' he told Ebony magazine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5354429/Beyonces-dad-says-wouldnt-famous-darker-skin.html

Beyoncé is nominated for seven Billboard Latin Music Awards this year, the second-most among females, after Shakira.

Crossover Artist of the Year

+

Mi Gente (Remix)

Hot Latin Song of the Year

Hot Latin Song of the Year: Vocal Event

Airplay Song of the Year

Digital Song of the Year

Streaming Song of the Year

Latin Rhythm Song of the

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/8098517/2018-billboard-latin-music-awards-nominations

17 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Beyonce's father Mathew Knowles has spoken out about colorism in the music industry, saying that his superstar daughter and her sister Solange wouldn't be as famous if they had darker skin.

Well duh, Matthew. 

What’s with all these recent interviews? He must need his bills paid:

1 minute ago, IsaacHarris said:

Well duh, Matthew. 

What’s with all these recent interviews? He must need his bills paid:

👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

17 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Beyoncé is nominated for seven Billboard Latin Music Awards this year, the second-most among females, after Shakira.

+

Mi Gente (Remix)

Airplay Song of the Year

Digital Song of the Year

Latin Rhythm Song of the

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/8098517/2018-billboard-latin-music-awards-nominations

CHA CHA BITCH   💃🏾🏆♥️

44 minutes ago, spotlight said:

+

Mi Gente (Remix)

Airplay Song of the Year

Digital Song of the Year

Latin Rhythm Song of the

For what? Mi gente/Voodoo song was a hit across many countries waaay before this bitch got to sing a verse for it. Pfff.

Latin?  

Ok this person is a nightmare. 

Mi Gente?

Is that still in the charts_.gif

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ok this person is a nightmare. 

Or a sweet dream:

:lmao: I love @IsaacHarris responses! 

Isaac Harris should be compensated by B’s team. He has, single handedly, done wonders for b’s YouTube views throughout the years here. She’d be so pleased.

I love it when he posts a forgotten Beyoncé/DC song and I get reminded of A song I used to love. 

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Isaac Harris should be compensated by B’s team. He has, single handedly, done wonders for b’s YouTube views throughout the years here. She’d be so pleased.

I love it when he posts a forgotten Beyoncé/DC song and I get reminded of A song I used to love. 

Agree 👍 

Sadly,  he won't get recognition and it will be Beyonce being nominated for some Youtube award.  

https://disneyfilmfacts.com/2018/02/10/beyonce-sir-elton-john-and-sir-tim-rice-to-collaborate-on-a-song-for-the-lion-king-remake/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sir Elton John said…

“There’s going to be four of our songs in the film, from the original: ‘Can You Feel The Love Tonight?’, ‘Hakuna Matata’, ‘I Just Can’t Wait To Be King’ and ‘Circle of Life’. And then there will be an end, closing song, and we’ve been speaking to Beyoncé’s people and hopefully Tim and I and her can cook up something.”

Wait! Isn't * available? Is she not slayyyyiiiing enough anymore for his taste? 

Why are they remaking the Lion King ?  It is perfect as it is. 

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

Wait! Isn't * available? Is she not slayyyyiiiing enough anymore for his taste? 

Who?

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why are they remaking the Lion King ?  It is perfect as it is. 

Probably so Elton will have new songs to sing on his 3 year Going Out Of Business Tour...... (and Gags in Vegas, Beyawnceee in Latin America)?

0209-beyonce-long-braids-backgrid-3.jpg

18 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Probably so Elton will have new songs to sing on his 3 year Going Out Of Business Tour...... (and Gags in Vegas, Beyawnceee in Latin America)?

Elton is truly desperate for another Academy Award :lmao:

I liked the Can You Feel The Love Tonight version sung by the leads in the film but his version sucks :wacko: