MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DitaDolla

For all of you who saw Madonna live, close up...

It was the EYES!

Like 2 big gemstones shining from meters away.

Unbelievable for me. It was indeed a spiritual experience.

I couldn't stop myself thinking: "this is the woman who made the Express Yourself video" "this is the woman who did the Blond Ambition Tour" "and she's right here in front of me"

I can't believe my luck of living in the same age as her AND getting to see her with my own eyes.

4 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

It was the EYES!

Like 2 big gemstones shining from meters away.

Unbelievable for me. It was indeed a spiritual experience.

I couldn't stop myself thinking: "this is the woman who made the Express Yourself video" "this is the woman who did the Blond Ambition Tour" "and she's right here in front of me"

I can't believe my luck of living in the same age as her AND getting to see her with my own eyes.

:thumbsup:

Surreal in a beautiful way. I remembered being in front row of RHT and during LAV I was so close to her and i reached my hands out screaming MADONNAAAAAAAA and she ' squinted ' her eyes at me for like 5 seconds ( felt like 5 years and I was so happy . Her eyes . It was like looking into pools of magic .

On 10/24/2017 at 10:28 AM, stevo208 said:

Flawless, gorgeous skin. That was front row at Brixton Academy in 2000. Surreal.

Wow, lucky you!!! The energy that night must have been INSANE

The first time for me was montreal 2008 for the sticky and sweet,

I started to really discover Madonna at 13 yo with confession. The hung up video when she walks in that black letter jacket, oh my god, I dreamt about this so much. 

Then even if a lot of people criticize the tour, I mean the intro of S&S, the throne, the boots, her hair, the way she goes down the stairs, oh my god it was something. I got tears in my eyes just remember how my 16teen self was impress and at the beginning of the best journey of my life. 

Second time MDNA TOUR quebec city, I was pretty far tho from the stage. 70 000 people outside, the energy was amazing.

and two times for the rebel heart tour. Got a mini meltdown waiting for ghosttown the first night, but the second one was the best, her energy was on top, she was sexy as fuck. I mean the music dress is one of her best look ever. Never saw her first row tho. 

EDIT: add my view of the show

8A1E8D32-A812-4508-9486-DF1E0DFFCDBA.jpeg

It was amazing seeing her so close. Couldn’t believe I was seeing her live in person. Had s very close view of her during second show, even though I couldn’t get into the show as much as I did on the first show with seats on the first level tier side view.