MadonnaNation.com Forums
Flip The Switch

Janet Jackson thread

janet jackson needs one more hit to rectify the superbowel mess.  

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

Uhmmm, what's the problem, SJW?  Is JJ not of a darker complexion than BS?  Is M not whiter than both?  You had no problem with me comparing their same tired dance moves and whisper vocals.... , but mention skin tones and the SJW's suddenly pounce.  

Didn't expect you to take a simple skin color comment and turn it into some social/racial injustice.  It's not that deep (at least for me).  We all bleed the same color....RED!!!  

If my comment offended you (or any others in THIS thread....which where it seems to mostly occur)....I'm truly sorry.  And I'm sorry for suggesting that Jan is of a darker skin tone than Brit.  How insensitive of me. 

You're being purposely ignorant.

18 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

It’s rather transparent. It’s so annoying that whenever I tell someone I don’t like them being an asshole I get called an sjw. It’s become a way for people to defend their ignorance. I’m over it. If they want to be in a bitchy mood 24/7 then go ahead. I’m not like that so those people can stay away from me. It’s exhausting. 

15 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Like I said earlier, sorry if I offended anyone in THIS thread with my comments on Jancel.  It just gets a little annoying when we (as a whole) can poke fun at ALL other pop divas/princesses here....but say something discomforting about this certain wishful/has-been/basic/ tried-to-be-legendary hoe....the claws come out?  If you're that offended, go and join HER forum....OH....she doesn't have one (or if she does, there's only 2...maybe 3 members).

I try to get along with most members here.  But a select few in THIS thread have no sense of humor and/or tolerance.  Why must you ruin the fun for everyone else here?  This is (at least what I thought) was a topic for having a laugh at wanna-be divas/princesses.?

Ignorance is bliss.

what's wrong in saying janet is like a black britney? people say rihanna is the black madonna or selena the latin madonna

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

So those are the people that spread Madonna bs on YouTube and Twitter all day.

You have just made me hate this cunt and her asshole fans even more!

58 minutes ago, Nikki said:

what's wrong in saying janet is like a black britney? people say rihanna is the black madonna or selena the latin madonna

Back in the day, people thought Madonna was black, before seeing her picture/videos.  Where is the outrage there?  Some people only see black/white.  Defend your black (wanna be white) .... but don't dare act white (wanna be black) .... that's a travesty!!

It's an attitude....not a color.!

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

Britney is white Janet. Not the other way around since chronology matters.

3 hours ago, Diversity83 said:

You guys sound like Tomi Lahren

janet should do an interview with her asap and shut up all ya'll.....lol jk

3 hours ago, todsmod said:

Back in the day, people thought Madonna was black, before seeing her picture/videos.  Where is the outrage there?  Some people only see black/white.  Defend your black (wanna be white) .... but don't dare act white (wanna be black) .... that's a travesty!!

It's an attitude....not a color.!

Janet's race isn't on the menu for ridicule. Call her a has-been call her washed up call her fans delusional but you have no justification to mock her physicality based on racial / ethnic characteristics.

Janet Jackson Gets Percolated

by MARCUS ERRICO |

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Janet, we hardly knew ye.

The heretofore "normal" Jackson says in an interview that she's conquered a two-year bout of depression with a rather unconventional treatment: coffee enemas.

The piping-hot brew, Jackson tells Newsweek, helped wash away the "sad cells" in her body.

What was to blame for her melancholy mood? "My childhood, my teenage years, my adulthood," Jackson says, recounting one unusually traumatic incident, in which a white teacher made her feel bad for messing up a math problem.

Jackson says she'd break down in the studio during The Velvet Rope sessions and cry so hard she'd have to quit for the day. The album took six months to complete--twice as long as her previous recordings.

"I was very, very sad. Very down," Jackson says. "Couldn't get up sometimes. There were times when I felt very hopeless and helpless, and I felt like walls were kind of closing in on me."

Enter the coffee cure. "With the enema you can bring out the sad cells or--whatever it is--even stronger." At one point, Jackson says she needed an enema two days in a row to cleanse some particularly pesky sad cells.

After being juiced with joe, Jackson was able to get her life back in order. She's rekindled her relationship with estranged sister La Toya after five years. And although she hasn't seen Michael in two years "due to business," she looks forward to visiting Neverland and seeing her nephew for the first time.

Although she claims to be feeling better, we'd bet her handlers are percolating overtime now that the album is in chart freefall. Last week, Rope plunged out of the Top 10 after only four weeks. So far, the album is losing to Mariah Carey's Butterfly in the battle of R&B divas, and sales are way down compared to 1993's janet. Things are so bad that Jackson has fired her management team and publicist.

Besides, La Toya's back in her life. Better keep brewing, boys.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

My review/commentary for the State of the World Tour is done, and posted online. It was another labor of love, so hope the "Rhythm Nation" enjoys it. ::gent: For those who are not part of the aforementioned and you happen to check it out, all I ask is that you respect my work. Feel free to comment and discuss in this forum. Thanks. 

http://www.poconorecord.com/entertainmentlife/20171118/janet-jackson-schools-fans-on-state-of-world-more

Christ what a cheap as hell looking tour.  You would expect a production like this from a brand new act with no money to back them up yet...

Sorry I need to cleanse myself with a real show opener...

10 hours ago, Diversity83 said:

You guys sound like Tomi Lahren

so many people jokingly say beyonce or rihanna are the black madonna. same with selena. how in the world is that in any way like tomi? :blink:

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Did her fan claim that she has "sold out"? and yet there are so many empty seats!

7 hours ago, Skin said:

Christ what a cheap as hell looking tour.  You would expect a production like this from a brand new act with no money to back them up yet...

Sorry I need to cleanse myself with a real show opener...

i okay with the simplicity. (aside from M as joan of arc im not a big fan of the rh intro)

but im unimpressed by the repetitive dancing of janet. seen one show and youve seen everything