MadonnaNation.com Forums
Flip The Switch

Janet Jackson thread

her last outing had the fans & media crawling in her ass and then she didnt provide the goods....at least she's making good on this tour...but she needs to be "forgiven" by US public and let her have her moment next year...well, with damn good songs that is...can she do it.

I just found The worst song I’ve heard on Spotify. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

The holidays are for family! So, Janet Jackson is choosing to travel home to celebrate Christmas with her family for the first time in five years. The new mother is recently separated from estranged husband Wissam Al Mana and is currently focused on co-parenting their son, Eissa. Since this will be the 10-month-old's first Christmas, the 51-year-old singer is determined to make it special.

"All Janet wants to do is move forward and be the best mother to her son and to be happy," a source close to the famous family tells Entertainment Tonight. Her State of the World tour is nearing its last leg, so the superstar will need to decide where she will raise her son permanently. "She’s not quite sure if she will be going back to London because she calls California home, and baby Eissa has gotten used to the warm weather," the source says.

Despite her split, Janet is loving motherhood and focusing on her health. She's ready to take time off from her music and focus on parenthood, but that doesn't mean she'll let herself go after working so hard to get in shape after the baby.

“She has gotten great reviews and a really positive response from her fans and the public about her appearance and her amazing weight loss," the source continues. "Janet still continues to eat clean and juice, and will continue her regime even after the tour ends. She loves the way she looks now and has turned the clock back.”

Janet of all people knows the value of becoming a mother. Because of her age, she was told it wasn't an option for her. "Every doctor told me it wasn't possible. But I've got a beautiful, healthy son," she gushed. "I thank god for [my son], you guys, he's so healthy, so beautiful, so sweet, so loving, such a happy baby," she added in a cute Instagram video. We're so happy for them!

I thought the jacksons didn’t célébrate Christmas 

On 13 November 2017 at 4:04 PM, spotlight said:

New music...??????

What a mess

That's just a bad angle and lighting. Her nose is not "collapsing". Ridiculous.

But omfg ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

Tomorrow can't come soon enough! I can't wait. It's been too long since I've last seen Damita Jo.

15 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Help, even MJs nose didn't fall off

I thought it did. I thought they said he just had two holes by the time he died?

47 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I thought it did. I thought they said he just had two holes by the time he died?

Really? Omg thats not funny but still 😆😆

8 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Oh well.

On 14.11.2017 at 9:45 AM, acko said:

I think you cant play sado maso with her or put a mask on her face and do fetish thinks, right ?

Her nose could fell of instantly ?

That must be very bad and boring for her lover, such sex life is not wanted :noway:

2 hours ago, jaron said:

I think you cant play sado maso with her or put a mask on her face and do fetish thinks, right ?

Her nose could fell of instantly ?

That must be very bad and boring for her lover, such sex life is not wanted :noway:

I AM HOWLING :dead:

Janet’s idea of rope playing is dry humping those poor gay back-up dancers while doing hair flips and mimicking her brother’s hand gestures

When the next new Hognet thread has been started, AGAIN, people will talk about how "she had great albums from 1986 to 1997 and it went downhill from there". The same lamentations repeated over and over and over again that I have read since 2006. What a career. :rotfl: 

17 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Really? Omg thats not funny but still 😆😆

You can see in the photo of him in the ambulance that there is no tip on his nose, just a bump with nostrils. I think he wore a prosthesis out in public.

I always believed that the reason he wore those face masks all the time in the 90's was to cover up the fact that his nose was destroyed from surgery. That's just my personal opinion. I feel so sorry for him, I don't blame him for turning into a drug addict. Can you imagine having to face yourself in the mirror every day knowing that you have destroyed your face and you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Abuse! Abandonment! Forced imprisonment! Those are just some of the ugly charges being hurled by Janet Jackson and her estranged husband, Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana, in their $250 million divorce battle, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively!

“They’re officially at war!” tattled a Jackson family insider.

“Nasty” singer Janet, 51, fled their five-year marriage in April amid talk the controlling Muslim businessman had dominated her life and cut her off from her famous family.

Janet has told mediators Wissam’s abuse was so brutal she wants full custody of their ten-month-old sonEissa — with only limited visitation for Wissam.

But Wissam, 42, is charging he was the one who was abused — and that Janet slammed his abilities as both a husband and father!

When the couple’s mediation picks up in London in December, Wissam plans to “bring in his family and at least two housekeepers who are willing to testify it was Janet who was vicious with her tongue!” the source revealed.

“She’d throw fits around the house, and complain about being imprisoned and shut off from the world.”

Wissam is also telling his legal team Janet belittled her younger husband for taking so long to get her pregnant!

Wissam is also furious Janet constantly called her ex-boyfriend, rap producer Jermaine Dupri.

“She’d make sure Wissam heard her refer to Jermaine as baby or sweetie,” the source said.

Insiders added Wissam would respond by fleeing the couple’s London pad with a personal harem and host events with the sexy young vixens by his side.

Janet retaliated by tempting her husband with sex — and then denying it to him!

“Janet would hear about the other women from their security detail and other staffers, and then she’d take her game up a notch,” the source spilled.

“She’d shower, oil her body and walk past Wissam in the nude before throwing on a robe.

“When he would try to come on to her, she’d say ‘no,’ and tell him to ‘handle that yourself.’ It made him furious!”

The source added: “Wissam has a quiet way about him that can make people believe he’s a cool, calm, collected guy. But he has a lot more fight in him than you might think. The gloves are off!”

http://radaronline.com/videos/janet-jackson-divorce-war-sole-custody/

26 minutes ago, spotlight said:

This was on the blinds that she was going to do this but isn't true. She wants the advantage in the custody hearings but that means she wants the child or does she want to try and get more money out of him?

5 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

This was on the blinds that she was going to do this but isn't true. She wants the advantage in the custody hearings but that means she wants the child or does she want to try and get more money out of him?

Who knows what’s really going on. I hope everything works out in the end for the child. But if she’s making all this shit up about Wissam being abusive to make more money, then she is the scum of the earth. 

What is all this icon shit ? 

I maan im a fan. But come on 

also LOL at the rubbish oil over her body. Like Groundskeeper Willy to Lunchlady Doris “GREASE ME UP WOMAN”