MadonnaNation.com Forums
Flip The Switch

Janet Jackson thread

On 11/7/2017 at 9:55 AM, Diversity83 said:

Don’t say I said something I never said without backing it up and then saying I’m making it up. Do you not understand reading comprehension? If you’re going to generalize you better prove it. All of a sudden he doesn’t have time yet he’s in this thread posting so much. I shut him up.

On 11/7/2017 at 12:04 PM, Diversity83 said:

Just like you get riled up over Janet and start name calling. Oh, and I thought I wasn’t worth your time

Okay. I know these happened like, 2 days ago...but really, poor humorless Janet Jackson's fan not realizing that I was teasing/joking to him in a very cunty way by quoting a line from the song "Goodbye to Innocence" :rotfl:

Again, to quote runa: 

On 11/2/2017 at 11:13 PM, runa said:

Must say I never met a Janet Jackson fan with a sense of humor, :rotfl:

Just sad :lol: While we are the ones who get to keep laughing. 

4 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Okay. I know these happened like, 2 days ago...but really, poor humorless Janet Jackson's fan not realizing that I was teasing/joking to him in a very cunty way by quoting a line from the song "Goodbye to Innocence" :rotfl:

I thought I wasn’t worth your time

3 hours ago, Diversity83 said:

C2A4D497-50F9-4428-9BD2-64A66A8DC7D1.jpeg

Me and my Erotica cassette for you @Crystal Coffin ❤️❤️❤️ Come for me

Don't you have a CD player?

58 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

Don't you have a CD player?

He hasn't cared about Madonna's music since walkman times.

She's being sued by the owner of the house she shot the No Sleeep video in. She must have clogged the toilets.

5 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

She's being sued by the owner of the house she shot the No Sleeep video in. She must have clogged the toilets.

prob mopped the fuck out of all the belongings

9 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Again, to quote runa: 

Just sad :lol: While we are the ones who get to keep laughing. 

You can quote me again, I lilke it, :rotfl:

9F05F40E-C1E2-40B6-A0CF-A48A02AC63AA.jpeg

True blue baby I love you 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

He hasn't cared about Madonna's music since walkman times.

That picture is from 1992

I know this is Janet's thread but since MJ was related to her I'm just gonna ask...do you guys think he was a pedophile? I loved a lot of his music growing up but I think he was sadly a child molestor

6 minutes ago, Marco said:

I know this is Janet's thread but since MJ was related to her I'm just gonna ask...do you guys think he was a pedophile? I loved a lot of his music growing up but I think he was sadly a child molestor

well, I think it's safe to say that pretty much everyone will agree he was but after his death, an FBI person said they hadn't been any actual proof that he had done anything wrong - both the people that accused him were basically extortionists so unreliable and nobody else has come forward. And, I don't recall seeing anything about him in the blinds so it will be interesting if anything comes out, like from Corey Feldman. Wasn't he a friend?

2 hours ago, Diversity83 said:

That picture is from 1992

But you do own Rebel Heart on CD for instance?

33 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

But you do own Rebel Heart on CD for instance?

Yes, and vinyl. Do you want me to take a picture of my collection? Lol. The Erotica cassette was on my desk for some reason that’s why it’s in the picture. I wasn’t thinking it was going to put my love of Madonna in question. 

I think you might have me confused with ckw. He’s the one that hasn’t liked Madonna’s music since Bedtime Stories. 

It was just a joke for @Crystal Coffin I don’t want him to think I’m humourless. His opinion means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, Diversity83 said:

9F05F40E-C1E2-40B6-A0CF-A48A02AC63AA.jpeg

True blue baby I love you 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Oh no. I just noticed I missed Madonna’s lips. I was trying to kiss her. I didn’t have time to retake it or look at it I guess. Now it looks like I’m blowing in her eye 🙁