Overweight farm worker kills 79 piglets by BELLY FLOPPING

jaron

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972672/Jail-cruel-farm-worker-BELLY-FLOPPED-piglets.html?ito=social-facebook

• Sickening video showed a farm worker in Spain jumping onto dozens of piglets
  • Colleague could be heard laughing as thug hurled himself on top of the animals
  • The two men, a Lithuanian and a Spaniard, aged 19 and 22, were later arrested
  • Both of the men have both now been jailed for 15 months over sickening 'prank'

After reading this, I lost my mind for some seconds. Seriously, how can people so cruel and evil. Its disgusting behaviour and the 15 months are sadly not much

On 13 October 2017 at 6:52 AM, karbatal said:

Yes i saw this in Spanish newspapers months ago, the trial is these days. It's HORRIBLE. Please, I recommend nobody watches that video. And they being so young. 

Thank God they have been jailed. 

23 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

I just couldn’t get myself to watch the video. How sickening and evil! They should have gotten life sentences!

I can't watch videos of child or animal cruelty.   The senseless suffering these people inflict deliberately on defenceless animals such as these piglets shows how evil they are. 

I admit I have no psychological knowledge but I don't see how people who do such horrendous things can EVER change and be decent human beings. I'm glad I'm not the one to pass a sentence, because seriously, I could not let them go on... 

3 hours ago, Lolo said:

I admit I have no psychological knowledge but I don't see how people who do such horrendous things can EVER change and be decent human beings. I'm glad I'm not the one to pass a sentence, because seriously, I could not let them go on... 

Thankfully most people wouldn't do that.  Still,  I'm sure most of us will go vegetarian or vegan in time.  Social media is really being an eye opener. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
35 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

that's horrible, on a sidenote I've been considering becoming Vegetarian for the past couple of weeks :-( 

watching horrible videos made me go that way (years ago), but I don't think you need to actually watch those horrible videos...

Just now, CzarnaWisnia said:

watching horrible videos made me go that way (years ago), but I don't think you need to actually watch those horrible videos...

exactly, 

I dunno nowadays I find meat just to be gross but the transition to fully veggie is difficult for me

Guest CzarnaWisnia

you can try to eat more "organic" meat, that is meat from animals raised on farms who live in normal agrarian conditions instead of industrial ones. Depending on where you live, it can be quite affordable.

13 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

People still eat pork?

That's a damn shame.

Haven't touched pork or beef in 13 years since seeing some videos online that traumatized me for life.  I will never, ever get those images out of my head and I have refused, ever since then, to watch any others.  The headlines alone are enough to make me cry.

9 hours ago, Bill said:

Haven't touched pork or beef in 13 years since seeing some videos online that traumatized me for life.  I will never, ever get those images out of my head and I have refused, ever since then, to watch any others.  The headlines alone are enough to make me cry.

I've been a vegetarian for almost 5 years now, and yet, stories like this still annoy me:

From a humane perspective, the video is incredibly cruel. 

From a business POV, why would you destroy your own merchandise? Those piglets weren't bred & fed just to be discarded by careless workers.

Humans are so weird :dazed: