MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

Brit trapped in Dubai jail after touching another man in bar to avoid spill

No offense to people on here that might live in these places, but I would never be caught dead in one of them no matter how glorious the vacation looks like on paper. 

3 hours ago, tasteinmen said:
17 hours ago, runa said:

It is not forbidden for foreigners to drink alcohol, but only in restricted and licenced area and never outside. 

I thought it was illegal to have alcohol in your system in public areas? A work colleague of mine was arrested for leaving her apartment with alcohol in her system, she was warned by the police if she left her apartment after drinking she will be arrested, she then left her apartment to catch a flight and was arrested.

Dubai is officially on my no-fly list permanently.

FUCKING BACKWARD country.

Well that's the paradox innit. Dubai is promoted as a holiday destination to go and get pissed and lie on the beach (there's nothing else to do in such a soulless man-made shithole afterall) yet it basically follows Sharia Law with a few exceptions for tourists. You won't get told that though because it (like this thread) will put people off. So, always do your homework about the place you're considering going to.

It's no surprise that every Emirates flight is chock full of stupid Essex-man, gold-watch-wearing tossers and their orange fake-titted girlfriends posting on Instagram about their fab holiday in Dubai. Tack-o-Rama.

And I don't find anything fishy about this story at all. It happens all the time. 

22 hours ago, Kim said:

It's no surprise that every Emirates flight is chock full of stupid Essex-man, gold-watch-wearing tossers and their orange fake-titted girlfriends posting on Instagram about their fab holiday in Dubai. Tack-o-Rama.

Can we send all the people from the Geordie Shore and Ex on the beach to Dubai and have them arrested?

On 8-10-2017 at 5:36 PM, ULIZOS said:

But it has shiny buildings and shopping malls. And a machine that spits out gold :lmao:

Really, why do people go to these artificial asshole places. Just no.

DON'T SUPPORT ASSHOLES.

48 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Can we send all the people from the Geordie Shore and Ex on the beach to Dubai and have them arrested?

IKR German Mtv is flooded with these idiots :lmao: 

On 10/10/2017 at 5:17 AM, Skin said:

No offense to people on here that might live in these places, but I would never be caught dead in one of them no matter how glorious the vacation looks like on paper. 

THIS.

All that money and investment and gaudy tourist shit and big dick architecture can't cover up the fact that the power and ideology of these places is still rooted in the dark ages.