MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Madonna Instagram Thread

58 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Is the US government messing around with her visa? What is going on there? 

wouldn't she be waiting for the Portuguese visa? Which would be issued by the Portuguese government...

4 minutes ago, functions_X said:

wouldn't she be waiting for the Portuguese visa? Which would be issued by the Portuguese government...

Yeah, but that doesn't mean the US is not in there mucking around.

15 hours ago, Dr Lecter said:

God she's just having fun 

good for her . I love the fact she goes out without make up and stuff 

Agree. 

She actually has several videos on her Instagram page that are really funny.🤣🤣 It’s knda refreshing because some of these pop girls take themselves way too seriously & don’t have Madonna’s witty sense of humor....

Don't get me wrong, but I think sometimes she need to think before do or post something on social media
Yesterday she posted a video where she looks 70 years old and now she share photos photoshopped to death. :dazed:

2 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Don't get me wrong, but I think sometimes she need to think before do or post something on social media
Yesterday she posted a video where she looks 70 years old and now she share photos photoshopped to death. :dazed:

Errrmmm..... 

51 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

+

= sexy:)

Doe someone  know when the first two pics were taken? Was it on the same day as the third picture?
Thanks guys!

14 minutes ago, defyinggravity said:

Doe someone  know when the first two pics were taken? Was it on the same day as the third picture?
Thanks guys!

......but to answer your question no. The first 2 are from the MDNA Skin shoot and the 3rd is from the Baazar/Vogue Germany shoot both by Luigi and Iango

Just now, luluthecat said:

......but to answer your question no. The first 2 are from the MDNA Skin shoot and the 3rd is from the Baazar/Vogue Germany shoot both by Luigi and Iango

Thanks.
I guess you have a point. They do look alike and that's why I got confused. ;)
I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to dates and stuff. :p
Do you (or someone else) happen to know when the MDNA Skin photoshoot was done?

Did it even happen?? They might as well have just comped a few old photos together....I really can't tell as they all look like paintings and nothing like her. 

Happy 21 bithday princess Lola:inlove::inlove:

[img=http://thumbs.subefotos.com/00f01dcfa657eca5c5a033ee4c36fd01o.jpg]

3 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

Happy 21 bithday princess Lola:inlove::inlove:

[url=http://subefotos.com/ver/?00f01dcfa657eca5c5a033ee4c36fd01o.png][img=http://thumbs.subefotos.com/00f01dcfa657eca5c5a033ee4c36fd01o.jpg][/url]

I think Lola deserves a birthday thread.

22 hours ago, systemvalues said:

+

Ooh I like the corset in the third pic with the chains going across and upwards on her chest. The pose isn't doing anything for me though.

Edit: Hey Mr. DJ, put a record on and M start dancing AND have these pics in color. Omg I'd be dead. They'd have pics for DAYS.

59 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Happy Birthday! She’s a beautiful person :smooch:

On 10/13/2017 at 11:15 AM, systemvalues said:

+

LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

As for why post pro photos against "unflattering" selfies...maybe she just don't give a fuck. How 'bout that?
She clearly doesn't mind the contrast between pro shit to sell her products and candid stuff. If she did, her entire account would have looked vastly different this whole time.

One of those pics is really badly 'shoped(pretty obv. which one).The other two are great,very close the truth.

On 13/10/2017 at 9:03 PM, Royal T said:

Why she should?

It's her witty, down-to-earth and easy-going nature. She is, along with Kate Winslet (another very great woman), a person who's definitely not afraid of showing her real self and exposing her humanitarian and ordinary side to the public. You can't change that. It's in her DNA.

And, personally, I still think that Big M still is a very interesting, intelligent, wonderful and very sexy woman, even without makeup.

Personally I find more boring and redundant seeing celebs posting only what they're having for lunch/dinner, or what they're currently watching on TV (who cares, anyway), than a person who's very open about her private life and not afraid of showing her face without makeup, and what she's up to in her ordinary everyday life.

And, no. She doesn't look like a 70yo woman. She just look like a very wonderful Lady and mother, who loves her kids and who lives life to the fullest.

Amen. Makeup free M sticking out her tongue turned me on. That's her and she's beautiful no matter what. She's awesome for sharing that with us.