MadonnaNation.com Forums
LSD

Mass shooting in Las Vegas

57 minutes ago, M.Dolla said:

Such a horrible tragedy oh my god.

All those poor people.

To top it all off, automatic weapons are ILLEGAL in America so this guy either got it illegally or got this weapon years before that law was implemented here in 1986

I could be wrong but I think the ban on selling these weapons expired years ago and congress won't renew it.  Ever since we have seen a huge spike in these shootings. 

4 minutes ago, Skin said:

I could be wrong but I think the ban on selling these weapons expired years ago and congress won't renew it.  Ever since we have seen a huge spike in these shootings. 

Either way it’s so fucked up!

the NRA and it’s suppeorter are truly such a pieces of shit

but of course nothing’s to going to happen. if nothing happened when those kids at Sandy Hook got massacred nothing will

No joke, but over the summer some Walmarts had their school supplies section right next to the gun section. :gross:

Yeah an act of evil alright but why is Trump hesitant to call this a terror attack?  Hmmm is it because white males are now the face of domestic terrorism in the U.S.? And yeah I'm gonna bring race into it because if this was a homegrown muslim, they'd be called a "terrorist". If it was a black person, "a violent thug" and etc,

Why are deranged white males in the U.S. treated on a case by case basis and it's all due to "mental illness" but with everyone else the entire race/religion is blamed. Such bullshit. Excuses will be made as usual and the shooter will be described as "mentally ill" in the media. Just wait and see.

Trump and other bigots are so worried about the muslims, blacks and mexicans yet ignore the fact that the ones causing the most damage are white, male homegrown terrorists. When will America face the truth about that already? There's a pattern here.

What's gonna be done about this? Let's just all "pray" for Vegas I guess, forget all about this in a week or two until the next  terrorist attack I guess.

So sick of these mass killings being a common occurrence in the U.S.

These people were there minding their own business and just there to have a good time and so many ended up injured and others lost their lives so senselessly.  It's just awful.

Just heartbreaking. I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Like someone mentioned above: if nothing changed after Sandy Hook, nothing is going to change now. Especially not with that orange turd running the country.

15 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Yeah an act of evil alright but why is Trump hesitant to call this a terror attack?  Hmmm is it because white males are now the face of domestic terrorism in the U.S.? And yeah I'm gonna bring race into it because if this was a homegrown muslim, they'd be called a "terrorist". If it was a black person, "a violent thug" and etc,

Why are deranged white males in the U.S. treated on a case by case basis and it's all due to "mental illness" but with everyone else the entire race/religion is blamed. Such bullshit. Excuses will be made as usual and the shooter will be described as "mentally ill" in the media. Just wait and see.

Trump and other bigots are so worried about the muslims, blacks and mexicans yet ignore the fact that the ones causing the most damage are white, male homegrown terrorists. When will America face the truth about that already? There's a pattern here.

What's gonna be done about this? Let's just all "pray" for Vegas I guess, forget all about this in a week or two until the next  terrorist attack I guess.

These people were there minding their own business and just there to have a good time and so many ended up injured and others lost their lives so senselessly.  It's just awful.

:clap:

Damn it's worse than I thought. This is the 338th mass shooting in the U.S. this year alone. :sick: 

48 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know people just want to help, and those who are religious think that turning to their faith can help everyone get through these hard times, but I swear if I see one more "pray for Las Vegas" post, just like I've seen for every tragedy that's hit this country in the past month, let alone years, I'm going to scream.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

I know people just want to help, and those who are religious think that turning to their faith can help everyone get through these hard times, but I swear if I see one more "pray for Las Vegas" post, just like I've seen for every tragedy that's hit this country in the past month, let alone years, I'm going to scream.

Exactly. People need to change mind first. Praying means jack shit if Americans don't start to take responsibility for these tragedies. Gun culture mentality in the US has so much to answer for. 

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

I have been beyond sick of this shit too for a good while now.

"prayers and "thoughts" mean jack shit without action.

Don't get me wrong.  It's not like I'm accomplishing anything or contributing to the solution by complaining about people praying. At least they're doing SOMETHING. :lol: I have no idea what the solution is anymore.  

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Don't get me wrong.  It's not like I'm accomplishing anything or contributing to the solution by complaining about people praying. At least they're doing SOMETHING. :lol: I have no idea what the solution is anymore.  

Well I never really thought anyone actually sits there and prays anyway.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

I believe in God and I want to pray for people of Las Vegas so suck it up Bill! :lol: 

But now, seriously. This is insane...I mean 338 incidents in 2017 alone? I'm not an American. I tried to understand the cause that NRA fights for...so I watched their videos, and all that I can think about is FEAR-MONGERING :confused: You actually need guns to have a safe and peaceful life? 

5 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

True.  

One thought that keeps going through my head about this shooting...why did he pick this concert? Many mass shootings are some form of retaliation for some injustice perceived by the shooter, but I can't see how that would be the case here given the circumstances. No single person was a specific target, so it has to be something else. This attack was carefully planned in advance, and was apparently designed to do one thing...create fear. 

I have already read about quite a few theories as to his motive, ranging from "country music made him go crazy", to "he was an al-qaeda convert". Personally, I think it is better to wait for the facts to come out before drawing any conclusions.

50 people shot to death by a single gunman. If that's not terrorism...I don't know what it is. On the other hand, I also concede to the fact that we should wait for the official facts. 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

These kind of posts are a way for people to feel like they are doing something without doing jackshit.   So sick of hearing about "prayers" as well.

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

One thought that keeps going through my head about this shooting...why did he pick this concert? Many mass shootings are some form of retaliation for some injustice perceived by the shooter, but I can't see how that would be the case here given the circumstances. No single person was a specific target, so it has to be something else. This attack was carefully planned in advance, and was apparently designed to do one thing...create fear. 

I have already read about quite a few theories as to his motive, ranging from "country music made him go crazy", to "he was an al-qaeda convert". Personally, I think it is better to wait for the facts to come out before drawing any conclusions.

I read he was a Vegas regular so I think it could be something like losing all his money or any sort of injustice he was feeling towards the city.

2 hours ago, Supernatural said:

They don't. They just close their eyes and lower their heads - not too much for some cus it will expose their triple chin - thinking of the most random things. Look at those pictures of the Trumps and Pences supposedly praying. 

This is what they were possibly thinking: 

Melania: " OMG.He's repulsive looking at him so up close. I need to step back a little bit. Can't believe hes still president.. but I'm First Lady. Yaaay"

Trump" I will tweet Guns don't kill"

Pence "Lord, I made Trump mention your name. Now give me more power and money."

Pences wife " Shit. Nobody knows who I am but I still have to pretend to give a shit and look sorry. Rock concerts are the devil. These people had it coming."

If those people were really so sorry and devasted they would change things. They have the actual power to do something about the gun problem but they will pretend to pray this tragedy away like they did for the one before. They're snakes. They're not believers. 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

IMG_3912

I fucking hate it when the news does stuff like this. It makes it seem like a fucking record or something that needs to be broken. The shooters become celebrities.