MadonnaNation.com Forums

2 minutes ago, mimimong said:

OgRbVVD.jpg

2nd hand furniture - checked

white sneakers for dancers - checked

Recycling leftover chiffon - checked

On 11/11/2017 at 2:16 PM, horn said:

What is this? Like A Virgin?

She dropped part of her double chalupa and made a dive for it.

3 hours ago, Marco said:

NEVER stop posting on this thread :dead:

EC521697-4EBD-41D3-976E-5D99C9009968.gif

3 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

EC521697-4EBD-41D3-976E-5D99C9009968.gif

Madge looks immaculate in this gif. Moo never looked this gorgeous, not even when she was a twig bitch in the early 90's

Get your copy Tuesday everyone! Moos bone china and liver are depending on us!

665DBAFD-81A7-43DC-979B-D5EB2907FECD.jpeg

She’ll be watching the Top Blu-ray/DVD sales chart like...

F94E30A2-4F52-45DA-8F17-9B3340FA4D86.gif

6 hours ago, ctg12 said:

:gent:

:brenspin::kiss2:

3 hours ago, horn said:

3 more days to kick start her annual Christmas tour :dramatic: 

?

It's not December yet.

All I Want For Christmas is for her recent 'gut surgery' to flop like her last 10 singles. Bubbling under #25 sized flop and have her be 30 pounds fatter along with another lip sync massacre by News Years Day. 

She needs to be juiced ASAP, she has more cholesterol than a group of 12 Weight Watchers members at this point

21 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

All I Want For Christmas is for her recent 'gut surgery' to flop like her last 10 singles. Bubbling under #25 sized flop and have her be 30 pounds fatter along with another lip sync massacre by News Years Day. 

Resultado de imagem para miss piggy nip slip

This was on Billboard yesterday. The delusion that her Christmas song is small compared to the rest of her 'great music' catalogue. Hunty - it's all you've got left.......

Mariah Carey Reflects on 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' and Her Growing Holiday Mini-Empire

Mariah Carey was just settling into life as a pop superstar when her producers came to her in 1994 with an idea: How about a Christmas record? 

Initially, Carey was not enthused.

"I felt like it was a little bit too early in my career to be doing a Christmas album. And then — I decided to do it," Carey said in an interview with Billboard.

The album, Merry Christmas, and its monster single "All I Want For Christmas Is You," have been holiday staples ever since — and continue to provide a growing platform for Carey's flourishing side-career as queen of the holidays.

"The crazy thing about it is, every year it tends to increase in popularity," she said of the tune, which is the most downloaded holiday song of all time with 3.2 million hits, besting classics such as "Feliz Navidad" and "Jingle Bell Rock." The song, which Carey wrote with producer Walter Afanasieff, peaked at No. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 last year, 22 years after its release.

Accordingly, Carey continues to expand her holiday offerings. This year, in addition to her annual run of Christmas concerts, she has a line of holiday cookies and other treats, and she's debuting a holiday movie, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You.

Carey produced and narrates the animated feature, available on Blu-ray, DVD, digital and on-demand Tuesday (Nov. 14), which costars Henry Winkler and Lacey Chabert. The movie features Young Mariah in search of the perfect holiday puppy, and is based on her 2015 children's book of the same name.

"I'm very thankful that people seem to still have an attachment to it," she said of the song, which has spawned its own mini-empire. "It makes me feel good when people tell me that it's part of their lives."

Back when she was writing it, it didn't occur to her that she might be creating an annuity — or something that could someday put her on hallowed holiday ground with great songwriters of the last century such as Irving Berlin.

"Oh my gosh, no no, never, no. I feel like this is something small compared to the rest of my catalogue. This song just continues to surprise me."

Also new for her this season, Carey will take her holiday concerts overseas for the first time with dates in London, Manchester and Paris.

"It's the first time we're taking the show from the Beacon Theater," she said of her annual run of concerts in the New York venue. "It's an intimate evening."

The five-time Grammy winner is involved with yet another film this holiday season. She has written and sings a new Christmas ballad, "The Star," the title track to an animated film in theaters Friday.

She will also soon be back in the studio for a new (non-Christmas) album due in 2018. After more than 25 years in the business, what's the secret to her longevity?

"Great music is the most important thing," she says, "in my opinion."

Her own line of holiday cookies? :lmao::lmao:

I must say it’s highly entertaining watching this desperate pillsbury doughbitch make a complete fool of herself.

Its all over but the cryin, Moo

Playing Christmas music too early can harm your mental health, study finds

Oxford Street is turning on its Christmas lights tonight, the Harrods windows have been revealed and festive sandwiches are creeping into supermarkets - which means Christmas has well and truly arrived.

And while all these cheery feelings might put you in the mood for Christmas carols, a new study has found that playing these too early could be harmful to your mental health.

Clinical psychologist Linda Blair has revealed that being around Christmas music for an extended period of time can be mentally draining and while it might not affect the casual listener, people working in department stores where ‘Jingle Bell Rock’ is playing on repeat are the hardest hit.

Research has shown that Christmas music can encourage shoppers to stay longer, spend more and visit again - which is why, unsurprisingly, they start to play festive tunes so early.

Blair told Sky News: "People working in the shops at Christmas have to [tune out] Christmas music, because if they don't, it really does stop you from being able to focus on anything else.

"You're simply spending all of your energy trying not to hear what you're hearing."

With Christmas penetration beginning as early as October, it’s no wonder people who have to hear the same music day in and day out for three months would get stressed.

Music psychology researcher Dr. Victoria Williamson explained that there is a “U-Shaped” relationship between the amount of times we hear music we like and our subsequent reaction to it.

While the first few plays of Mariah Carey’s classic ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ will certainly get you into the Christmas spirit (and make you want to re-watch Love Actually for the umpteenth time), the key is to listen to it sparingly, so as not to wear it out.

This is easier said than done for retail workers, but for everyone else, it's about finding a happy medium.

At least there are only 48 days to go...

The new song on the soundtrack for the animated movie is terrible. It's called "Lil Snowman" and it barely sounds like her. It makes "The Star" sound like a classic.