MadonnaNation.com Forums
5iVe Elements

All I Want For Christmas is KFC

Well whatever Mariah had done, it looks good. This is the best she's looked in ages.

There's still something about her that's reminiscent of the final days of Judy Garland... 

Wait till the xmas dinner is over, she will be back in her old shape again

Would have been more successful (weight loss procedure) if they would have just sewn her mouth shut.  That way she could get thin, and we wouldn't have to hear her.

mouth shut.jpg

She does look decent. She's always been able to lose weight very quickly. I think there was an interview where she said she does it right before an album release. I remember this happening before E=MC2 came out. She looked great for the promo and then put on the weight right after. I think this dress is doing wonders by itself though. The black and lines of the dress create the illusion of slimness.  

3 hours ago, vocalism said:

She does look decent. She's always been able to lose weight very quickly. I think there was an interview where she said she does it right before an album release. I remember this happening before E=MC2 came out. She looked great for the promo and then put on the weight right after. I think this dress is doing wonders by itself though. The black and lines of the dress create the illusion of slimness.  

I think there's something you haven't understand: she got a bariatric operation. It was all over the news. 

Basically..

77A0543A-EC95-4DDC-8265-42895A5739B5.jpeg

On 12/1/2017 at 8:00 AM, DitaDolla said:

She really looks amazing here.

Looking a lot better. Hopefully she can stick to it long term!

I agree she is very beautiful. Still not a fan of her personality, though.

I don’t give a damn how much weight she loses, she will always be Moo to me

62538921-BA47-4349-B2E0-2E0381752C19.gif

E0D4383C-FF3F-48D0-B8CD-9B31C6E1CCD2.gif

After 27 years, Moo finally shows us her natural talent

2C5131F2-076F-421C-8A7D-19EEA999BED6.gif

:rotfl:

DECLINED!

Moo and Ariana

0FFC545E-6FEC-4C1C-AAB0-AFB755614FDF.gif

Yes, of course she looks better. Classic case of before and after pics. But thanks to a very costly surgery. Not at all natural. If she wasn't rich she'd be 250 pounds. Besides the fake weight loss, fake tits she DEF has been Wendy Williams-ing that nose the last 5 years :sick: Out of everything that may have been the LAST thing she needed to fuck with. Damn gurl is off the rails insecure.

You can change fat (we all know it's only temporary) but can't change crazy. Even if she's pulling a Janet (losing a ton of lard before possible new music), refer to the comment section..basically everywhere. The GP is done with her (even in the US). She's almost 48. Unlike JLo, she's not hot, provocative, interesting or managed/marketed properly. Even w/ all  her flops, there will STILL be buzz before a new JLo song/album. And I think radio would show her love. No way radio and the best in the biz are gonna wanna deal with Mimis tired diva shit. In 1997 and 2005..maybe. No more. Too washed up and cra cra. 

9 hours ago, ctg12 said:

2C5131F2-076F-421C-8A7D-19EEA999BED6.gif

Omg she can literally kill someone:lmao:

Moo has an orgasm during her favorite pastime 

On 04/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yes, of course she looks better. Classic case of before and after pics. But thanks to a very costly surgery. Not at all natural. If she wasn't rich she'd be 250 pounds. Besides the fake weight loss, fake tits she DEF has been Wendy Williams-ing that nose the last 5 years :sick: Out of everything that may have been the LAST thing she needed to fuck with. Damn gurl is off the rails insecure.

You can change fat (we all know it's only temporary) but can't change crazy. Even if she's pulling a Janet (losing a ton of lard before possible new music), refer to the comment section..basically everywhere. The GP is done with her (even in the US). She's almost 48. Unlike JLo, she's not hot, provocative, interesting or managed/marketed properly. Even w/ all  her flops, there will STILL be buzz before a new JLo song/album. And I think radio would show her love. No way radio and the best in the biz are gonna wanna deal with Mimis tired diva shit. In 1997 and 2005..maybe. No more. Too washed up and cra cra. 

Even with Stella being fired and Mimi's lap band surgery, her stans still can't catch a break lmao

49 minutes ago, Toni said:

9E4A0E55-2E1B-4220-88B6-DD37FFABFAFE.jpeg

Her face looks really odd. Did she have rhinoplasty again?

When did she have these supposed procedures done though? I know folks who have had them done, from lap band/gastric to nose jobs, etc...and it does take time to recover. It's not quite that quick. So, when did she do all this?  Hasn't she been out and about the last couple months?

That's my Mimi! 

15 minutes ago, horn said:

:dramatic: 

DQXbznvUQAEPiko.jpg

:lmao::lmao: