MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Rebel Heart ♥ Tour DVD / Blu-ray

I would’ve loved a tears of clown live cd. That’d be madonna’s ultimate live Cd!

Oooh Take a Bow is so glorious! I did love the DVD, I have no other complaints but the LDLHA missing (I know it's prob copywrite thing).

Just out of curiousity, do you think the RHT can be nominated for a grammy? When is the deadline for submissions?

10 hours ago, alquemist said:

:inlove:  :inlove:

I love that not only he does a great job as Madonna's make up artist but he's also actually a proper loon like us

Knowing Lucky Records in Paris and all   :wow: 

2 hours ago, Routa said:

Oooh Take a Bow is so glorious! I did love the DVD, I have no other complaints but the LDLHA missing (I know it's prob copywrite thing).

Just out of curiousity, do you think the RHT can be nominated for a grammy? When is the deadline for submissions?

It can be submitted, the deadline was September 30, so in a few months we will be know, she might go against Gaga and Pearl Jam tho.

And the Grammys will take place in NYC this time and it’s an special anniversary so she might show up.

Coming for that Eighth Grammy 👊🏼

On 30.09.2017 at 12:19 PM, MeakMaker said:

Does anybody here know if Diplo reworked Deeper And Deeper for this tour? Or any other songs?

No.

She worked mainly with Michael Dean and Kevin Antunes.

7 minutes ago, Kilt said:

No.

She worked mainly with Michael Dean and Kevin Antunes.

Reason why I asked is because Diplo is included in the special thanks from Madonna section of the credit. 

On 30/09/2017 at 10:19 AM, MeakMaker said:

Does anybody here know if Diplo reworked Deeper And Deeper for this tour? Or any other songs?

No, she works with her musical director and band to rework them, Madonna said this in her recent BBC interview. Stuart Price did all the DWT, Re-Invention (you see them together in IGTTYAS working on The Beast Within) and Confessions tours. Kevin Antunes has done S&S, MDNA and Rebel Heart. 

Just now, MeakMaker said:

Reason why I asked is because Diplo is included in the special thanks from Madonna section of the credit. 

That's because she's thanking all the album producers from Rebel Heart.

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

That's because she's thanking all the album producers from Rebel Heart.

Well... not really. She doesn't thank Kanye West for example. I thought she thanked the people who were somewhat involved with the tour. Niki Minaj and Chance The Rapper did videos. 

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

It can be submitted, the deadline was September 30, so in a few months we will be know, she might go against Gaga and Pearl Jam tho.

And the Grammys will take place in NYC this time and it’s an special anniversary so she might show up.

Coming for that Eighth Grammy 👊🏼

Thank you! It woud def deserve it though unfortunately she's never really been the grammy darling....

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

Well he was the opening act on the first date (or second one too?) and also the Unapologetic bitch, and I’m sure that he gave her some advice on the sound for the new versions.

^ Thank you. I was wondering because I felt both Deeper And Deeper And Like A Virgin could have been remixed by Diplo. Especially DAD and I remember reading DAD being one of Diplos fave M songs. 

My little niece asked me what cartoon I was watching the other day.....

I WAS WATCHING RHT BLU-RAY :grr:

lol

i finally got my hands on the dvd/cd combo!!! i love the packaging. i'm listening to the cd first. which i never do. 

:) :) :) :)

lol did madonna thank her dog gypsy in this? 

is this an interscope release, i see maverick, eagle vision, universal music group, live nation. 

Still haven't received my "combo" pack, which includes both RHT and S&S on Blu-Ray. Should had already arrived by now (damn slow-ass Postal system) :wacko:

But, on a side note, I was lucky enough to get a used copy of The Virgin Tour DVD on Ebay at a very good price. And i'm definitely excited to have got that one for only $12, instead of $34 (like in the Madonna Store).

Anyway, back to this release. Someone said that this release looks awful. But, after seeing the full 2hr TV broadcast in crystal-clear HD (on a 4K TV with HDR enabled), back in August, I have to disagree.

The editing does fit the fast songs very well, in my opinion. It's very stylish (typical of a Pop concert) and non-repetitive. And it's the kind of fast-pacing editing I like to use, from time to time, on the wedding videos I edit for work. And the video is definitely top-notch crystal-clear gorgeous.

What you guys didn't liked about this release? 

Edited by Emy_Max

30 minutes ago, Emy_Max said:

Still haven't received my "combo" pack, which includes both RHT and S&S on Blu-Ray. Should had already arrived by now (damn slow-ass Postal system) :wacko:

But, on a side note, I was lucky enough to get a used copy of The Virgin Tour DVD on Ebay at a very good price. And i'm definitely excited to have got that one for only $12, instead of $34 (like in the Madonna Store).

Anyway, back to this release. Someone said that this release looks awful. But, after seeing the full 2hr TV broadcast in crystal-clear HD (on a 4K TV with HDR enabled), back in August, I have to disagree.

The editing does fit the fast songs very well, in my opinion. It's very stylish (typical of a Pop concert) and non-repetitive. And it's the kind of fast-pacing editing I like to use, from time to time, on the wedding videos I edit for work. And the video is definitely top-notch crystal-clear gorgeous.

What you guys didn't liked about this release? 

They moan about anything. It’s glorious.

11 hours ago, JWAD said:

No, she works with her musical director and band to rework them, Madonna said this in her recent BBC interview. Stuart Price did all the DWT, Re-Invention (you see them together in IGTTYAS working on The Beast Within) and Confessions tours. Kevin Antunes has done S&S, MDNA and Rebel Heart. 

Can I ask? Who's behind, Erotica/You Thrill me on CT? And Beast within in Reinvention? 

Do we know who suggested them, was it Stuart?

because they were both out of the box decision for her.