mynameisdita

MDNA Skin U.S. Launch (2nd thread)

It's like staring at the sun

44C791CD00000578-0-image-a-1_15065224990

44BA1E8500000578-4922650-Not_so_nice_Mad

44C34A4300000578-4923762-image-m-41_1506

44C350C400000578-4923762-image-a-36_1506

Look at the quality, suppleness and healthy glow of her arms skin

Do some people actually believe any filler or wagon of cash will give you that?

I applaud her for her discipline and non self-destructiveness

32 minutes ago, XXL said:

Yep, you have to have beauty to begin with, and Madonna has always been beautiful. She takes care of herself. 

6 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Yep, you have to have beauty to begin with, and Madonna has always been beautiful. She takes care of herself. 

Yes

No sun, no meat for most of her life, no cigarettes, no drugs, no mcdonalds, exercise

All fundamental contributing factors

People understimate how those things are important in the overall result

42C82E1B00000578-0-image-a-402_150128657

383BEBBA00000578-3784827-image-a-37_1473

8 minutes ago, XXL said:

Yes

No sun, no meat for most of her life, no cigarettes, no drugs, no mcdonalds, exercise

All fundamental contributing factor

Absolutely. Madonna's love for fitness and a living a healthy lifestyle is inspirational to me. She promotes such positive messages and they have always resonated with me as much as her music. Have fun but also try and stay healthy.

10 hours ago, XXL said:

44C34A4300000578-4923762-image-m-41_1506

44C350C400000578-4923762-image-a-36_1506

She does yoga and Pilates and she doesn't do drugs, most of all!! Unlike so many other celebrities her age, she doesn't rely completely on fillers and it shows!! Fuck haters! 

12 hours ago, XXL said:

It's Susan!

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Katypatra said:

She does yoga and Pilates and she doesn't do drugs, most of all!! Unlike so many other celebrities her age, she doesn't rely completely on fillers and it shows!! Fuck haters! 

Totally

7 hours ago, Rock said:

It's Susan!

giphy.gif

:wow:

Where has she been?

yaaas bitches!!! Just thought I should share with you guys exactly which products I bought. Okay, so I went the easy route and just got the clay mask and the flow wand, or whatever it's called. The rejuvenator set is exact same thing, except it's way more expansive. Anyways, i'm excited! Can't wait! 

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 6.22.19 AM.png

Edited by Katypatra

So proud of you for ordering the merchandise and trying it out. :clap:

On 29/09/2017 at 11:53 AM, the-queen said:

Absolutely. Madonna's love for fitness and a living a healthy lifestyle is inspirational to me. She promotes such positive messages and they have always resonated with me as much as her music. Have fun but also try and stay healthy.

:thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

yaaas bitches!!! Just thought I should share with you guys exactly which products I bought. Okay, so I went the easy route and just got the clay mask and the flow wand, or whatever it's called. The rejuvenator set is exact same thing, except it's way more expansive. Anyways, i'm excited! Can't wait! 

:wow:

Thx for sharing this

Looking forward to a blow by blow review

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Amazing!!  Thanks for being our guinea pig! :D

On 9/29/2017 at 5:49 AM, XXL said:

Yes

All fundamental contributing factors

42C82E1B00000578-0-image-a-402_150128657

383BEBBA00000578-3784827-image-a-37_1473

I say if you want to stay even more radiant don't have kids. Lol.  

Having her 2nd (Rocco) I say took a toll on her.  In my opinion she aged many years in that short period.    Or she was just working out too much back then looking too gaunt with not an ounce of fat and too much muscle?  Either or. Ha

On 9/28/2017 at 3:13 PM, Pedro said:

Love this.  We still don't have a full video of her looking sexy as hell in the promo where she is wearing that hat?

56 minutes ago, Skin said:

I say if you want to stay even more radiant don't have kids. Lol.  

Having her 2nd (Rocco) I say took a toll on her.  In my opinion she aged many years in that short period.    Or she was just working out too much back then looking too gaunt with not an ounce of fat and too much muscle?  Either or. Ha

Yes :laugh:  motherhood can take a toll on a woman's body, especially when you have your first child at 38 and your second at 42 and you have the schedule of a Madonna

Still she looked flawless throughout 2000 right up to the Christmas season and even the Grammys. I think releasing WIFLFAG, readying her first tour in 8 years after having scored a major best selling success with Music and its 12m copies sold at 42, followed by the shock over 9/11,  a film shoot and GHV2 promotion (however minimal that in particular was) did leave her strained and thinner but then you look at 2002/2003/2004 and she's toned but feminine and ravishing again, I would never compare pregnancy to cigarettes or alcohol  :lol: though, I guess it always depends on your lifestyle, discipline and also learning to take breaks and Madonna is usually great at finding the right balance over time. Her motherhood and what she put her body through in order to attain it make me love her even more for someone who's already worked so hard and given so much in her professional life. She didn't renounce or opt between the two

9a28bbe1af0b57eaab1c7fd761e88d46--madonn

14241077_1779800988961470_1426552245_n.j

2000_roseland02.jpg

7201499.jpg

m61.jpg

normal_FP_33061_Hollywood_Party_12_10220

Music+Album+Signing+at+Virgin+Megastore+

madonna_virgin_sept_22-a.jpg

Madonna-and-Dolce-and-Gabbana-at-grammys

Niki-Haris-Madonna-Donna-De-Lory-billboa

2004:

madonna-46-bday-779731.jpg

I think M looked great on The Tonight Show, but I wish she'd tone it down on the fillers. It makes those iconic eyes look small and squinty. And that ass ... I don't understand what's going on. I'm skeptical she got implants. It doesn't seem like something she'd do. 

5 minutes ago, vocalism said:

I think M looked great on The Tonight Show, but I wish she'd tone it down on the fillers. It makes those iconic eyes look small and squinty. And that ass ... I don't understand what's going on. I'm skeptical she got implants. It doesn't seem like something she'd do. 

She def got implants, we all know she had a tiny butt before:laugh:

43 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Ass or breasts shape, look, size in a woman (but also in a man) can vary according to the amount of exercise (or lack thereof also), the type of exercise, the type of diet followed at the moment, the calory intake of the moment. Madonna has had moments in her career (pre and post motherhood) where her ass and bosom looked different based on the type of exercise or project she was undertaking at any given time

Examples:

Her breasts in the fall of 2000 look plump and luscious post Rocco pregnancy. Then she suddenly looks almost flat chested in some beach scenes on the Sardinian set of Swept Away. She was doing heavy weight lifting throughout the entire DWT run during the summer. Then she ditches weights in favour of Ashtanga Yoga, Gyrotonic at that NW London studio and Pilates and she's suddenly  American Life/RIT Madonna type of body. Toned but feminine and soft in just about the right places

Then you have the awful Tracy Anderson who bulked her up for S&S Part I in spring 2008 and by the end of that first leg Madonna (going through divorce proceedings and hightened media scrutiny) looked scrawny, too thin and ripped, ass visibly reduced in size cut to her MDNA ass and a new trainer once again etc etc

We could go on and on with similar examples when you put pictures of a 1978 overly thin Madonna trying to make her way in NY and a VT Madonna shot seven years later and then FF to a couple of years later on WTG. So, in short, there is no evidence she must have had implants simply because her ass has been looking fuller the past couple of years :thumbsup:  And like you said, it's so unlike her so I think it has more to do with the pattern I have mentioned

39 minutes ago, vocalism said:

As for the fillers I think her eyes look fine :laugh:

All one needs to do is to look at her summer pics in Italy or the RHT close ups etc etc

I don't see any squintiness tbh, in fact quite the contrary

The fillers/cheek talk is kind of tired after 9 years anyway

She's had much worse (and luckily rare) days in that department

I already appreciate immensely that she hasn't done anything feature-altering yet

I'm honestly more perplexed and baffled by 20 and 30 yo stars feeding their faces with more restylane a 70 yo will ever possibly need

maybe she put MDNASkin on her ass - the serum works wonders - and bam! it looks younger & fuller.

11 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

she stopped her intense workouts gained weight u can tell by her arms 

and she looks even more fabulous :thumbsup: