MadonnaNation.com Forums
mynameisdita

MDNA Skin U.S. Launch (2nd thread)

9 minutes ago, Gus said:

Screenshot_2017-09-28-10-40-15-1.png

OMGodonna!  :drama:

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Madonna lives the life most peole wish they had even other popstars who are jealous of her long career. She did it herself and she's happy doing whatever pleases her wether it's filling her face, doing comedy, living in Portugal etc...She's a free spirit in a world where most people are trapped by their fears, she does not rely on pity to be loved and she does not care if she's loved or not (and that has been the case from the begining). She's not someone who goes after validation from others, she goes by her own rules. 

When she hit 50 people thought they suddenly had something to diminish her and they hang on to it while she goes on with her life. They need to limit her the way they feel limited while she's telling the world to not think in a limited way for their own good but they are too scared to not get the validation from others she does not care about. That's why they are trapped and bitter. 

I saw pics of her from 2010 and on where we thought she looked puffy or not good at the time but when you look at them today she looked gorgeous. We too as her fans have a hard time adjusting to the fact that she's getting older and can't see how in fact she manages it pretty well, maybe better than we do with our own selves. 

If the world could stop pointing fingers and instead follow her lead maybe this world could be a better place with people feeling good about themselves without fears.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 hours ago, the-queen said:

The trolls hate Madonna because she represents everything they fear. She is fit, confident, rich, smart and takes what she wants. She's a woman who will never put it away,  dates men half her age, still makes hit records at near 60 years old, looks better than old male rock stars, and doesn't really care what other people think about her. It's her life and she lives it. She's a role model for all.

Yes! 

She’s just so beautiful. She has one of the most beautiful faces I’ve ever seen tbh :wow:

It’s even more striking now when she looks so happy and really exudes warmth 

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Madonna lives the life most peole wish they had even other popstars who are jealous of her long career. She did it herself and she's happy doing whatever pleases her wether it's filling her face, doing comedy, living in Portugal etc...She's a free spirit in a world where most people are trapped by their fears, she does not rely on pity to be loved and she does not care if she's loved or not (and that has been the case from the begining). She's not someone who goes after validation from others, she goes by her own rules. 

When she hit 50 people thought they suddenly had something to diminish her and they hang on to it while she goes on with her life. They need to limit her the way they feel limited while she's telling the world to not think in a limited way for their own good but they are too scared to not get the validation from others she does not care about. That's why they are trapped and bitter. 

I saw pics of her from 2010 and on where we thought she looked puffy or not good at the time but when you look at them today she looked gorgeous. We too as her fans have a hard time adjusting to the fact that she's getting older and can't see how in fact she manages it pretty well, maybe better than we do with our own selves. 

If the world could stop pointing fingers and instead follow her lead maybe this world could be a better place with people feeling good about themselves without fears.

giphy.gif

This is as true for some of her own fans (esp. on social media) as it is for the GP.....

8 hours ago, the-queen said:

The trolls hate Madonna because she represents everything they fear. She is fit, confident, rich, smart and takes what she wants. She's a woman who will never put it away,  dates men half her age, still makes hit records at near 60 years old, looks better than old male rock stars, and doesn't really care what other people think about her. It's her life and she lives it. She's a role model for all.

Yes! I agree with everything you said! Even with all those "fillers" she looks a thousand times better than any other 60 year old with fillers lol 

I mean, she just has this youthful, girly kind of look. It's really easy to take photos of her because she's so gorgeous. Many stars her age can't do without photoshop to look as youthful as she does in pictures. 

Amyway, just ordered the rejuvenating mask, serum and a face wash. I'm not gonna buy the eye cream because most dermatologists say it's the same thing as the overall face moisturizer, in this case it's the serum. 

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

giphy.gif

You said it all really :clap::clap:

You guys I can't I'm shaking so hard right now with that ILNY promo clip and her signing those records and magazines please God 

Guest cailohfornia
7 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Chills and tears with this. Thank you for reminding us of all this.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I mean, she just has this youthful, girly kind of look. It's really easy to take photos of her because she's so gorgeous. Many stars her age can't do without photoshop to look as youthful as she does in pictures. 

Amyway, just ordered the rejuvenating mask, serum and a face wash. I'm not gonna buy the eye cream because most dermatologists say it's the same thing as the overall face moisturizer, in this case it's the serum. 

Can you post pics of the products' inci when you will get them ? thank you in advance

3 hours ago, MerGirl said:

She’s just so beautiful. She has one of the most beautiful faces I’ve ever seen tbh :wow:

It’s even more striking now when she looks so happy and really exudes warmth 

A-men. :inlove:

THE FACT THAT SHE LOOKED AT THE WTG 12"

In awe.

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

Can you post pics of the products' inci when you will get them ? thank you in advance

I will. I might do a review.