MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Take a Bow from the Japanese release

10 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

The editing on those two is ok. Pretty standard. C'mon now.

But that is is, standard is sometimes better than overediting. 

On 28/9/2017 at 4:43 AM, horn said:

These info were posted in here weeks before the release and bitched by many fans in MNation. :1251: 

How can you miss it? You should come in here more often to find out the release details.

Oh btw, Taiwan edition comes with a file folder + poster. :horn: 

1. Because the Japanese manufacturer wants to encourage the local consumer to buy locally made product.

2. The cost of locally made DVD is much higher than those imports. Without the bonus material, it will make it harder to compete with the imports.

3. In addition to the bonus tracks, it will also include translated material or extra booklet to create a more "luxury" & "authentic" feeling.

I know. I wish I would've come more often to the forums. But i'm not living a very great period of my life. My grandma is slowing passing away, and i've also been very busy with work, so there it is. But, anyway. I already ordered the Japan edition aswell. It should arrive within 14 days, if everything goes well (still also waiting for my RHT UK copy to arrive). 

So, for me, the problem is solved. I don't really care that much about posters, so I will skip the Taiwan edition. The Japan edition should be enough to satisfy my collector needs ;)

Edited by Emy_Max

On 9/29/2017 at 4:55 AM, Bat-Fan said:

But that is is, standard is sometimes better than overediting. 

Thats the whole point.

Can someone who owns the japanese DVD (not bluray) confirmif TAB is out of synch like the youtube video or not. Please someone. ☺

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Can someone who owns the japanese DVD (not bluray) confirmif TAB is out of synch like the youtube video or not. Please someone. ☺

Gurrl...

10 minutes ago, acko said:

Gurrl...

Huh?

3 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Really now bish...

AND BUY A BLU RAY PLAYER.

I have the Blu ray of TAB & it is NOT out of synth, stop worrying Bat-Fan!

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I have the Blu ray of TAB & it is NOT out of synth, stop worrying Bat-Fan!

I am not worried, it is just that several fans on infinity are saying their blurays/dvd are very out of synch in TAB, not just one poster

I am not worried, it is just that several fans on infinity are saying their blurays/dvd are very out of synch in TAB, not just one poster

mine is fine, not out of synch at all. stop the drama already. 

If it's really out-of-sync, there is a workaround for that.

Just rip the Blu-Ray to your computer, decode the DTS track with eac3to and re-encode it to AC3. After that, download and fire up MKVToolnix, load both the .m2ts file as well as the AC3 file you created with AC3 and, in the audio options, add a -1200ms delay. Mux everything.....et voilà.

You should now have a fully synced Blu-Ray :asian:

Edited by Emy_Max

9 hours ago, Emy_Max said:

Just rip the Blu-Ray to your computer, decode the DTS track with eac3to and re-encode it to AC3. After that, download and fire up MKVToolnix, load both the .m2ts file as well as the AC3 file you created with AC3 and, in the audio options, add a -1200ms delay. Mux everything.....et voilà.

Good advice... though I can imagine Bat-Fan's head exploding reading that :lol:

On 10/3/2017 at 9:25 PM, Bat-Fan said:

The only thing out of synch here is you still not getting a bluray player in 2017.

4 hours ago, loowee said:

The only thing out of synch here is you still not getting a bluray player in 2017.

Yup. Bluray players have been around for a decade now and you can easily get them cheap now!

8 hours ago, loowee said:

Hahaha. ☺

13 hours ago, Kim said:

Good advice... though I can imagine Bat-Fan's head exploding reading that :lol:

It's a pretty neat little program once you get the hang out of it. It can do a lot of things.

I use it pretty much on every PAL-encoded DVDs, to speed the audio down easily from 25fps to the original movie FPS (which is 23.976fps).

I used to speed down the audio of all my PAL DVDs to 23.976fps using a common audio editor, in the past (a very pain-stakingly job). But ever since this little program came out, i'm only using that to fix that and many other audio problems I might encounter with certain DVD/Blu-Ray titles.

It has always working wonders, for me, so far :cool:

9 hours ago, Emy_Max said:

It's a pretty neat little program once you get the hang out of it. It can do a lot of things.

I use it pretty much on every PAL-encoded DVDs, to speed the audio down easily from 25fps to the original movie FPS (which is 23.976fps).

I used to speed down the audio of all my PAL DVDs to 23.976fps using a common audio editor, in the past (a very pain-stakingly job). But ever since this little program came out, i'm only using that to fix that and many other audio problems I might encounter with certain DVD/Blu-Ray titles.

It has always working wonders, for me, so far :cool:

I've used mkvtoolnix. It's a great set of tools, but our lovely Bat-Fan probably has trouble getting the disk out of its case without scratching it... nevermind anything else. (no offence bat-fan :lol:)

1 hour ago, Kim said:

I've used mkvtoolnix. It's a great set of tools, but our lovely Bat-Fan probably has trouble getting the disk out of its case without scratching it... nevermind anything else. (no offence bat-fan :lol:)

None taken, and you are probably right. ☺ I envy you techno-guys

That sounds all too complicated

It's definitely not that hard to learn all of that by yourself, actually.

I started make my way through audio/video editing when I was only 15. I learned the basic things. Then, as years progressed, I learned more and more. And today I'm specialized in both surround sound editing as well as general video/multimedia editing. And that was all when guides and wiki's didn't existed.

Today there's plenty of FAQs, forums and wiki's that definitely make the learning process very easy and accessible to almost anyone who's already brave enough with computers. Not to mention that programs have become more user-friendly than they actually were back in the early 2000's. So it's definitely not that hard.

Everything you need is at your fingertips, really.

I just noticed on the HD youtube TAB, it is missing the part from "wish you well, cannot stay".... But the low quality version from the DVD has it and runs 3:51 min but the hight quality onlyruns 3:38

I just noticed on the HD youtube TAB, it is missing the part from "wish you well, cannot stay".... But the low quality version from the DVD has it and runs 3:51 min but the hight quality onlyruns 3:38

Oh Bat-Fan u crack me up...:lmao:

5 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Related image