Saudi Arabia will permit women to drive

Camacho

It is beyond disgusting how women are treated in Saudi Arabia.  Human rights should always come before religious rights but people continue to ignore this.  At least this is a step in the right direction but the fact that women can't travel, get Heath care without a male's permission and have to completely cover up in 2017 is mind boggling and wrong on every level. 

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is beyond disgusting how women are treated in Saudi Arabia.  Human rights should always come before religious rights but people continue to ignore this.  At least this is a step in the right direction but the fact that women can't travel, get Heath care without a male's permission and have to completely cover up in 2017 is mind boggling and wrong on every level. 

And yet the western governments  don’t say anything cause they do business with these bastards. 

1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

And yet the western governments  don’t say anything cause they do business with these bastards. 

Exactly.  They don't care how Saudi Arabia treat women because they do big business with them. Yet they pick on other Muslim countries who treat women and their citizens with much more freedom and respect. The hypocrisy is dreadful. 

25 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly.  They don't care how Saudi Arabia treat women because they do big business with them. Yet they pick on other Muslim countries who treat women and their citizens with much more freedom and respect. The hypocrisy is dreadful. 

I dont know of its hypocrisy or suppressed jealousy. I believe there are a lot of people in power who secretly and recently more openly admire those old patriarch and fundamental societies. 

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

I dont know of its hypocrisy or suppressed jealousy. I believe there are a lot of people in power who secretly and recently more openly admire those old patriarch and fundamental societies. 

It is dreadful and mind numbing that anyone could admire fundamental rule that discriminates against women like this.  I know that many brave women are fighting for their rights in Saubi Arabia and the entire world should stand with these women and support them totally. 

Allow women to drive NOW? :manson: 

They have so many modern buildings & technology in the capital and WHO would think that women are not allowed to drive in Middle East!?

So basically they are still living in the stone age?

Just now, horn said:

Allow women to drive NOW? :manson: 

They have so many modern buildings & technology in the capital and WHO would think that women are not allowed to drive in Middle East!?

So basically they are still living in the stone age?

It’s basically want to control women! 

Oh I see

More light PR work (which is exactly what they are doing with project "Pope Francesco" at the Vatican and the ghastly Roman Catholic Church scenario, a 2,000 year old criminal organisation with a mandate to act above the law) to make Saudi Arabia look like a normal country when in fact the substance of the situation doesn't change one iota.

Meanwhile Western countries continue to show all their hypocrisy with regard to the situation in Syria, a truly secular and culturally enriched Muslim country with a millennial tradition.

Most people are still unblissfully oblivious that our governments are guilty of feeding extremism among Islamic cultures just so they have the perfect excuse to syphon off the entire region resources. China, Russia, Ecuador, Bolivia and minimally some illuminated minds amid EU quarters are the only barriers standing in the way of this awful game in the UN arena

I mean, how generous of them to allow women to drive :semifunny: Get fucking REAL!! Cut to:

Who am I to judge gay people?

Oh thank you sir, you're so good

*proceeds to move another paedo priest/cardinal/nun and to obstruct the legal process in a secular court of law, while on the side making sure it's increasingly more difficult to detect the mafia money-laundering service the Vatican has been providing for decades *

pope-francis-wears-a-sheep.jpg

I know how how you cannot hear evil men but have tested those who call themselves apostles but are not and found them to be false

re-invention-tour-book07.jpg

On 2017-09-27 at 7:14 AM, Mmmmm said:

Exactly. It's worst than everything. 

I'm not anti-capitalist but there's something very sad in the way we're doing business.