MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Mockumentary "In Psychiatric Bed With Lady Reductive" FLOPS

I don't think B sent her the top. She didn't even @ her but just said 🐝. I doubt she'd be called out as a liar but looks like Slob is still trying to associate herself with others.

I still can't get over her wishing Naomi Campbell happy birthday. As if she'd care...

This thread... 

Why some people here feel Madonna needs to be defended from what a bunch of stupid mongs think in that absurd website???????? 

Don't you realise this doesn't help Madonna? WE ARE ABOVE THAT, for God's sake.  

37 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This thread... 

Why some people here feel Madonna needs to be defended from what a bunch of stupid mongs think in that absurd website???????? 

Someone needs to preach the Madonna gospel and enlighten lost souls

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This thread... 

Just what I wanted to say. Why even bother? I don't want no mongsters to 'see the light' and turn into M fans. As if that ever happens. They can live and die stupid, support their fraudulent loser goddess of flop till deathbed for all I care. I don't want them, M don't need them. No one cares. 

3 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Oh now Bey was her inspiration too :lol:

Since she was 4? :IMG_1564:

since Whitney helped her write Copy This Way, her last and final #1.

12 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Someone needs to preach the Madonna gospel and enlighten lost souls

There's one thing to speak with a friend of ours or relative and explain things and another to search for absurdities in an absurd Gaga forum full of crazy and handicapped monsters and then bring their conversation HERE to explain what is evident.  

It lows Madonna to their flop level. Madonna is a legend and Gaga is a flop.  What flop fans think of Madonna is irrelevant.  Look at that Kylie fan saying stupid things. Does anybody with common sense take that seriously?????? No bother answering.  

That's why Madonna never answers about anything Gaga related. She's too busy being fabulous and great. We should do the same.  We should laugh and that but don't engage with that horrible stupid and gullible fanbase. 

49 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This thread... 

But It isn't just on Gagadaily though. They spread hate everywhere - on music forums,  articles and reviews,  so someone has to stand up for the queen and speak the truth.

If we don't, who will?

15 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I bet this turd reads this forum, didn’t we mention wheres the note?!! Lol 

Shes so passive aggressive! 

1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

Bitch is insane in the membrane. I swear she has a personality disorder

1 hour ago, Crux said:

But It isn't just on Gagadaily though. They spread hate everywhere - on music forums,  articles and reviews,  so someone has to stand up for the queen and speak the truth.

If we don't, who will?

What's the point of explaining it here?  We already know it :lol:

8 hours ago, Toni said:

Clearly..

IMG_4023.PNG

clearly!

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

What's the point of explaining it here?  We already know it :lol:

I think Nikki get's frustrated and comes on here to vent, as do a lot of people in here.

29 minutes ago, Crux said:

I think Nikki get's frustrated and comes on here to vent,  as do a lot of people in here.

Yeah I understand. I’m sure it gets annoying to see M getting bashed. I just think we need to try to avoid negative M stuff elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

Bitch is insane in the membrane. I swear she has a personality disorder

1000%

10 hours ago, ctg12 said:

IMG_0120.JPG

Bwaaahaaa!! Love it.  

I don't engage with any of this mongsters, because as mentioned Madonna doesn't need defending, they are so inhumanly undereducated, illiterate, sad, pathetic, fact deficient assholes that just don’t get what’s going on, that it would be an impossible endeavor to change stupid people's perception... "There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See". 

Who the F in their right mind is a fan of this shit??? 

But I think this is precisely the place for the ones who need to vent frustrations,  the place to show efforts, to defend Madonna, to stand up for the queen and spread the truth, because WE are precisely the ones who care. 

Friends and family might listen to us one or two or ten or a hundred times, but they just won't get it as WE will. In the end nobody in the outside world cares... 

So even if I know and it's an impossible endless task, I applaud the ones who do it. 

6 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

She posts the stupidest things. Everything is a publicity ploy for Gaga!

12 hours ago, ctg12 said:

IMG_0120.JPG

It should say "Two Steps Behind", it's quite accurate since she compares herself to Madonna several times throughout the crap doc.

7 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

she is so reading this thread, LMAO. wake up caca if you two havent scheduled studio time it ain't happening. 

^^

She always makes it sound like she was just a young baby with these posts. It's always "I remember seeing you... blah blah" every time she compliments somebody.  Like she's young and fresh and not a twisted old-looking bird-faced fuck. 

16 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

She was supposed  to be a regular columnist at V Magazine or Vogue or something like that. She wrote this dreadful "article", which was basically her saying that she knows EVERYTHING about culture and fashion, and then I think she might have written one more "article" and that was that. 

Sounds very cringey.:thumbsdown: