MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Mockumentary "In Psychiatric Bed With Lady Reductive" FLOPS

So she asked BEyonce on Twitter when they'll be doing Telephone Part 2 and all she got in response a few weeks later is a hoodie/

To Madonna haters.  Her legacy is already set in stone bitches.  She will go down as one of the greatest most influential artists of all time up there with Elvis, The Beatles, and MJ.

Gaga with her career of only being popular for 3 years followed by two flop eras in a row only 9 years in?  Not so much.

3 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

So she asked BEyonce on Twitter when they'll be doing Telephone Part 2 and all she got in response a few weeks later is a hoodie/

Translation...

"Beyonce!  When are you going to help me get a hit!?"

15 minutes ago, Skin said:

To Madonna haters.  Her legacy is already set in stone bitches

Personally, I don't really like referring to her haters as "bitches", because I use the word "bitch" for people that I found endearing or likable. Those people are cunts. 

37 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Patti Lupone, Elton John, Cher, Sheryl Crow, Joni Mitchell, Sade, Barbra Streisand, Prince, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Kylie Minogue, Lady Cuntga...using as many names as possible to put Madonna down is a very predictable, usual method used by her haters. Madonna is like a fort. You need like countless of people to demolish her. Stay pressed cunts :lmao::lmao: 

All of them has-beens, Gaga included (with the obvious exceptions of Prince and Whitney; and I kinda like the little "frenemies" thing M and Cher have going on).

37 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Bey hasn't answered since the first time Gags asked (back in 2011!) so that should give her an idea.

The great thing about being a Madonna fan is we don't have to defend her. Her record speaks for itself, and when little nobodies criticise her she gives them what they deserve: zero fucks. It's not as if we have a artist that puts on a faux breakdown when people troll her or have to make up excuses for their failing career.  Let the haters embarrass themselves - she's Madonna and they never will be. 

i never ever go onto pages or other places to hate on lady caca. unlike these crazy madonna haters. the way they "defend" their "queen" is to try to tear down everyone else....wtf is that all about. is that the only way to defend lies & a liar?

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Just curious when did she say this? 

She was supposed  to be a regular columnist at V Magazine or Vogue or something like that. She wrote this dreadful "article", which was basically her saying that she knows EVERYTHING about culture and fashion, and then I think she might have written one more "article" and that was that. 

8 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Beyonce probably sent her that sweatshirt to get her to shut up about "Telephone 2"

Madonna style selfie ✔️

Rosary beads Madonna style ✔️

Mention Beyoncé like their friends ✔️

Make everyone forget the massive cock-up she just made with her "connection" to the dead auntie and her poetry skills ❌

Madonna style selfie - just a few, but there's lots like this!

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4022.JPG

Beyonce's team probably sent these sweatshirts out to her whole mailing list. They didn't even realize that gaga was still on the list.

Poor fragile weak illness stricken Slob, would have died within seconds out in the elements without her Beyoncé hoodie.

A Madonna reference about the tooth gap.. interesting though, why does her dad say here's the proof she wore braces? Was that a thing, did it get caught up in one of her many lies? Random... anyways, speaking of lies, at the end of the clip she reads out that infamous Joanne poem and the granny asks what is it, she says Joanne wrote it! :provoke:

"two left feet" sounds like another Mnation classic :lmao: I love it.

10 hours ago, Kilt said:

This thread over CacaDaily: Why do people say Madonna is Talentless?

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/247086-why-do-people-say-madonna-is-talentless/?page=3

:catty:

Actually, the vast majority of the responses are praising Madonna and disagreeing.

So I guess Gaga does have some decent, reasonable fans after all. 

5 hours ago, Toni said:

Madonna style selfie ✔️

Rosary beads Madonna style ✔️

Mention Beyoncé like their friends ✔️

Make everyone forget the massive cock-up she just made with her "connection" to the dead auntie and her poetry skills ❌

And em she wonders why she's been called reductive.