MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
S.E.X.

What were these pics for?

They come from the same sessions as the Die Another Day video/S&S tour book shoot. However, they don't seem to fit with the other shoots. Were these done for a scrapped interlude for the Latin segment maybe? Something that was originally in place of that odd Rain interlude?

fLJIcVa.jpgOV2GrYV.jpgtommunro_01.jpgtommunro_02.jpg

tommunro_03.jpg

she looks exhausted, not to mention that she was rehearsing for S&S and doing the Tracy Anderson workout simultaneously. That drained whatever vitality she had from her face. she got shredded, basically.

I've seen a Russian Cosmopolitan mag cover with one of the takes but really airbrushed...idk if it was real or just fanmade

She was really thin back then that looked almost ill, glad she has gained weight and looks gorgeous now. 

she actually look good here then the rest of the hard candy promo shoots. 

26 minutes ago, Kilt said:

she looks exhausted, not to mention that she was rehearsing for S&S and doing the Tracy Anderson workout simultaneously. That drained whatever vitality she had from her face. she got shredded, basically.

Tracy Anderson made her look like a zombie .Glad that bitch doesn't train her anymore

These are horrendous! Obviously things with Guy were going down the pan add well at preparing for the tour.

I remember that after she ditched Anderson and returned for the second leg of the tour she looked so much healthier. This is truly the worst period of her career for looking bad in a succession of shoots

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

These are horrendous! Obviously things with Guy were going down the pan add well at preparing for the tour.

I remember that after she ditched Anderson and returned for the second leg of the tour she looked so much healthier. This is truly the worst period of her career for looking bad in a succession of shoots

the contrast between the first and second leg of the tour and 2008/2009 in general is really astounding to be honest....

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I think Tracy was with her during the second leg of the tour

Hair and makeup aren't doing her any favors here, and yes she was so thin during that period and we know a lot of the goings on behind the scenes now. You basically  never see a dead behind the eyes Madonna, she shines in photos, but this is close for sure. Almost a decade later tho and she looks as gorgeous and vital and feminine as she ever as. So glad she is in a much happier place with her beautiful family now. 

This dress is really cool tho wouldn't mind maybe seeing it without the belt

It was a harpers bazar or cosmopolitan shoot cover that got scrapped for obvious reasons.

I remember reading that from some of those insider who used to post here/fanzine

1 hour ago, Starman said:

It was a harpers bazar or cosmopolitan shoot cover that got scrapped for obvious reasons.

I remember reading that from some of those insider who used to post here/fanzine

Thank you for actually answering my question!:clap:

Harpers Bazaar mag cover and editorial 

and obviously they scrapped it after seeing the result 😏

I wish her 59th year on this planet will be better than the 49th, truly an all time worst for her. Her life completly exploded after she adopted David. Everything that was her daily life until then went away : the people she was always with (Gwyneth, Tracy...), her marriage to Guy, her life in London, the end of the Warner contract, Christopher's book....It looked like it was a reinvention she did not planned but did not know she needed. I think a lot came from the backlash she got after adopting David, she may have seen then who were her real friends and support. It seems like it was worst than the sex book backlash because it actually had an impact on her personal life as well.