Woman chases tourists down mountain hurling rocks

MadFan

A British tourist was chased along a mountain path by an angry local in Nepal, after she complained about the price of a cup of tea.

Gemma Wilson, 35, was trekking along the Annapurna Circuit with her teenage stepson when they stopped to buy refreshments at a tea house.

Ms Wilson complained to the shop owner after being told a black tea would cost 150 rupees (£1), insisting she normally paid less.

Well she is lying. A cup of tea in the UK costs more than £1 in a cafe. Tight fisted is what she is. I'm glad she had stones thrown at her.

I get this often when I travel.  People tell me "what you paid for that was expensive", despite the fact it cost equivalent of a pound or two, and could cost four times more in the UK. Surely one of the great things about being able to afford to travel is to bring some economic benefit to the people who are hosting you?   £1 for a cup of tea is nothing and anyone who can afford to travel from Europe and grudges paying a local £1 for such should have their passport removed from them.

20 minutes ago, kokot said:

British woman was staying for free at the Nepalese woman house. That's why she went crazy on her cheap british ass plus the fact that it's not easy to get supplies in the area where they live.

Oh.

Most probably this British cunt expects EVERYTHING is FREE includes the tea and the Nepalese woman decided she could no longer take it anymore.