Mexico's Fatal Earthquake

Pedro

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

Terrible, terrible.

Glad you and your friends and family are ok, Pedro.

22 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

OMG. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm so glad you're safe @Pedro 

I hope all of your family and friends are safe too. Please keep us updated on what's happening and stay safe. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank u @ctg12 and @Sanctuary just arrived home after 6/7 hours trying, I knew my department and my dogs were ok, but there are some lamps broken and some cracks on the wall paint, the building is relatively new so it's built with the latest anti seismic technology but you never now... the authorities have to check it but they will have many complicated days and night ahead. 

There are many people under the rubble that hopefully will be rescued in the following hours/day. 

Its so strange that this happened precisely 32 years later on the same day that the big earthquake of 85 almost destroyed the city. 

18 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Stay safe @Pedro xx 

This is dreadful. Horrible news and so devastating for the people of Mexico. Heart breaking.   Hope all of our members are safe.  

Thank u @Jazzy Jan❤️❤️❤️ 

A friend of mine just got evacuated from his building as two other buildings in his block are unstable... There are many damaged buildings that could present a danger for their occupants and their neighbors, so many people are afraid of coming back to their houses. 

This arm up is the sign rescuers do for everyone to keep silent so they can hear people under the rubble 

image.jpg

Gracias @Mmmmm @promise to try @XXL :inlove::inlove::inlove:  You are very sweet! 

just waking up and about to watch the news again. Received a mail last night that my building is ok in a superficial inspection but has to go trough government inspection. I'm not going to work or have classes today...