Mexico's Fatal Earthquake

Pedro

Well it is very sad, children are trapped inside schools, people and friends are being evacuated from their buildings, pets are lost, people went missing... 

IMG_5703.JPG

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5705.JPG

IMG_5706.JPG

IMG_5707.JPG

IMG_5708.JPG

IMG_5709.JPG

11 hours ago, Hector said:

That golden retriever in the video. :cries:

I cried when I saw that.

I feel so sorry for the people and pets affected by this.  So much sadness in this world.

@Pedro, so glad you are okay my friend.

OMG! That's heartbreaking! I hope there are no victims and not too many damages. Another proof we are just an insignificant part of the earth and mother nature could change our life in a heart beat. The backing off the Paris agreement couldn't come in more inappropriate time...

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I feel powerless. I'm terrified. On my street an office building collapsed. I don't know what to do. 

OMG. Sounds terrible. Hope everything is back to normal in a heartbeat...

Thank u @elijah @Sky Fits Heaven and @La Virgen ❤️❤️❤️

@ULIZOS I live nearby and seeing everyone's effort makes me proud and so sad at the same time. I guess what we can do is help in ways that don't obstruct current efforts like donating, bringing food or water to rescuers or bringing items to shelters. 

It broke my heart seeing people walk by with shovels in their hands. 

The wrath of Mother Nature can be a bitch....be it earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc...  Glad that @Pedro and @ULIZOS (and hopefully all other MNation members/relatives) are o.k.  It's heartbreaking to see the destruction.  But also heartwarming to see everyone coming together to help.  It's just a shame that it takes something like this to realize how small we all are (compared to our dwelling place/Earth) and see humanity pull through.  Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Mexico.

12 minutes ago, todsmod said:

The wrath of Mother Nature can be a bitch....be it earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc...  Glad that @Pedro and @ULIZOS (and hopefully all other MNation members/relatives) are o.k.  It's heartbreaking to see the destruction.  But also heartwarming to see everyone coming together to help.  It's just a shame that it takes something like this to realize how small we all are (compared to our dwelling place/Earth) and see humanity pull through.  Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Mexico.

Gracias mi amigo @todsmod ❤️🙏🏻❤️

I've been following the post-earthquake news on tv since it happened. And I must say that the humanism of it all is very touching with everybody helping, rescuing each other, working together, all for one and one for all. I get emotional every time I watch it.

1 hour ago, Rock said:

I've been following the post-earthquake news on tv since it happened. And I must say that the humanism of it all is very touching with everybody helping, rescuing each other, working together, all for one and one for all. I get emotional every time I watch it.

IMG_5744.JPG

IMG_5745.JPG

IMG_5746.JPG

IMG_5747.JPG

IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5749.JPG

IMG_5750.JPG

IMG_5751.JPG