MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Official topic: M14 - Next album (2058?) Rumors and info

8 hours ago, Nikki said:

yes i think she may do something with the melody. it has a warm and familiar or melancholic feel which M is good at

Could this melody be from:

Patrick Leonard???

:sneaky: 

Craig Kostich

look at the search results when you look up his name on youtube. scroll a little, and he did some madonna mixes with shep pettibone. he's a sire/warner boy. worked a lot with M and donna summer. so if it's true, it's good that she's in contact with him

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Craig+Kostich

https://www.discogs.com/artist/243620-Craig-Kostich

Why oh why must we trash the MDNA album every time that we discuss a new Madonna album? 

First of all... there are no bad Madonna albums.  MDNA came with 18 songs to choose from and it has some fucking brilliant music on it.  Girl Gone Wild (the prayer in the begining fuckkkkkkk)... Gang Bang....  I'm Addicted.... Some Girls.... Turn Up the Radio.... I Don't Give A.... I'm a Sinner.... Love Spent (two glorious versions).... Masterpiece.... Falling Free.... Beautiful Killer.... I Fucked Up... and Best Friend.... Honestly.... I love way more songs on the album than the Like a Virgin Album...  It is nearly 2018... replace the originals with the demos or multitude of remixes available at your preference.... remove the songs that you do not like from the playlist.... or reorder in anyway that you feel fit... You will have an album that you love... trust me... Enjoy it or leave it.  

Secondly.... Madonna returned from MDNA with Rebel Heart (one of her finest pieces of work)....  Yet the bitching over MDNA continues.... It is like all of the Bernie Sanders fans in the US who cannot let go of the 2016 DNC primary a year and a half later.... Why can people not move on? Madonna has 14 albums (yes I count Breathless).... and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of songs.... so focus on what inspires you for a bit and let go of the obsessive negativity.  

Thirdly.... be thankful that we picked a Queen with the stellar catalog that we did...  (including MDNA).  I had a friend in 1990 that was absolutely obsessed with Debbie Gibson....  He loved her a 1000 times more than Madonna....  and Madonna already had four monster albums that he rayher enjoyed.... In hindsight..... what a short trip that was for him... Madonna... 35 years later, still inspires and leaves us all breathless from time to time.  Endurance is a greater accomplishment than the 15 minutes of fame that most entertainers seek.  

Finally... I would take an MDNA release over any other modern release by nearly any other singer....  As far as new material goes.... I cannot listen to full, recent albums of Cher, Janet, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Adelle, Britany and certainly not Taylor Swift.  MDNA is more than listenable...  MDNA was far superior to the last, official studio efforts of Prince or Michael Jackson... It was quite good.... actually.... and modern... and so Madonna.... I will stick with Madonna's vision, wherever it takes us.... as she has never let me down... (Of note, I actually respect and enjoy all of the artists that I listed above but I have to skip a lot if material on there latest material.) 

So I anticipate M's new album without badmouthing her previous efforts.   It will be amazing....

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Why oh why must we trash the MDNA album every time that we discuss a new Madonna album? 

First of all... there are no bad Madonna albums.  MDNA came with 18 songs to choose from and it has some fucking brilliant music on it.  Girl Gone Wild (the prayer in the begining fuckkkkkkk)... Gang Bang....  I'm Addicted.... Some Girls.... Turn Up the Radio.... I Don't Give A.... I'm a Sinner.... Love Spent (two glorious versions).... Masterpiece.... Falling Free.... Beautiful Killer.... I Fucked Up... and Best Friend.... Honestly.... I love way more songs on the album than the Like a Virgin Album...  It is nearly 2018... replace the originals with the demos or multitude of remixes available at your preference.... remove the songs that you do not like from the playlist.... or reorder in anyway that you feel fit... You will have an album that you love... trust me... Enjoy it or leave it.  

Secondly.... Madonna returned from MDNA with Rebel Heart (one of her finest pieces of work)....  Yet the bitching over MDNA continues.... It is like all of the Bernie Sanders fans in the US who cannot let go of the 2016 DNC primary a year and a half later.... Why can people not move on? Madonna has 14 albums (yes I count Breathless).... and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of songs.... so focus on what inspires you for a bit and let go of the obsessive negativity.  

Thirdly.... be thankful that we picked a Queen with the stellar catalog that we did...  (including MDNA).  I had a friend in 1990 that was absolutely obsessed with Debbie Gibson....  He loved her a 1000 times more than Madonna....  and Madonna already had four monster albums that he rayher enjoyed.... In hindsight..... what a short trip that was for him... Madonna... 35 years later, still inspires and leaves us all breathless from time to time.  Endurance is a greater accomplishment than the 15 minutes of fame that most entertainers seek.  

Finally... I would take an MDNA release over any other modern release by nearly any other singer....  As far as new material goes.... I cannot listen to full, recent albums of Cher, Janet, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Adelle, Britany and certainly not Taylor Swift.  MDNA is more than listenable...  MDNA was far superior to the last, official studio efforts of Prince or Michael Jackson... It was quite good.... actually.... and modern... and so Madonna.... I will stick with Madonna's vision, wherever it takes us.... as she has never let me down... (Of note, I actually respect and enjoy all of the artists that I listed above but I have to skip a lot if material on there latest material.) 

So I anticipate M's new album without badmouthing her previous efforts.   It will be amazing....

Marry me. Although I'm in the minority that feels MDNA was better and more interesting than Rebel Heart. Tbh in the future MDNA will be in the same league as Hard Candy where maybe it didn't stand out at the time but will age well. What's great about M is that all of her albums can be looked back on and associated with what she was going through and what society as a whole was going through. As for her new album, I cannot wait to see what she comes up with. I'm so glad and greatful I'm a Madonna fan!

I hope she makes an album of 10-12 songs which are stellar quality...dare I say a concept album which has a cohesive but non-repetitive style. Quality over quantity is the key M.

Next album will be called ‚Äúlike a paradise paper‚ÄĚ ¬†or ‚ÄúParadise Paper (for me)‚ÄĚ

3 hours ago, stijn said:

Next album will be called ‚Äúlike a paradise paper‚ÄĚ ¬†or ‚ÄúParadise Paper (for me)‚ÄĚ

Ok. Do you believe every gossip bullshit you read in a newspaper ?

3 hours ago, stijn said:

why does this bother you so much? half of your friends circle probably are doing the same. 

I agree that MDNA is listenable. I like to just play it sometimes in its entirety whenever I do something around the house and it never forces me to skip a song. There are songs that I absolutely love and sometimes I literally crave to listen to them. The concept of MDNA is actually very similar to Rebel Heart. Both albums are great representations of Madonna’s two sides, the rebellious and the romantic. Both albums, however, can be confusing because they’re all over the place, like Bedtime Stories. I prefer albums with a theme, best examples of which are Ray of Light, American Life, Confessions on the Dance Floor and Hard Candy. Yes, Hard Candy! It had a theme and sound unique to the album. And this is what I’m hoping get with Madonna’s 14th album release. But I’ve also learned to stop wishing and just letting Madonna offer her own take on where she is creatively in her life. 

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I agree that MDNA is listenable. I like to just play it sometimes in its entirety whenever I do something around the house and it never forces me to skip a song. There are songs that I absolutely love and sometimes I literally crave to listen to them. The concept of MDNA is actually very similar to Rebel Heart. Both albums are great representations of Madonna’s two sides, the rebellious and the romantic. Both albums, however, can be confusing because they’re all over the place, like Bedtime Stories. I prefer albums with a theme, best examples of which are Ray of Light, American Life, Confessions on the Dance Floor and Hard Candy. Yes, Hard Candy! It had a theme and sound unique to the album. And this is what I’m hoping get with Madonna’s 14th album release. But I’ve also learned to stop wishing and just letting Madonna offer her own take on where she is creatively in her life. 

I learned after Hardy Candy just to let M do her thing. I was so caught up with all the negativity of her working with those people that I didn't enjoy the album. Wasn't until years later that I got to enjoy it and how great it truly is. 

In my opinion, MDNA problem is that, instead of its qualities, its flaws were precisely the ones brought to the spotlight:

1th single - GMAYL lyrics and melody dethroned American Life as the weakest first Madonna single ever
2th single - GGW sounds like Rihanna singing an Act Of Contrition/Girls Just Wanna Have Fun mash-up
3th single - TUTR is so generic and repetitive, that even the Madonna's cliché 'a moth to a flame' is there

Meanwhile, "masterpieces" like Love Spent, Falling Free, Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer, I'm Addicted and Some Girls were just album tracks. Even Superstar was a single in some markets instead of these songs, for God's sake lol.

10 hours ago, sul8323 said:

@sul8323.   It happens in virtually every music thread, not just new album threads. . Even appreciation threads of other albums turn into either discussing MDNA or hatred for GMAYL.  Somehow it always leads to MDNA trashing. We could have a drinking game based on it !   

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@sul8323.   It happens in virtually every music thread, not just new album threads. . Even appreciation threads of other albums turn into either discussing MDNA or hatred for GMAYL.  Somehow it always leads to MDNA trashing. We could have a drinking game based on it !   

@Jazzy Jan¬†We would be severely drunk by now!!!!! ūüćĽūüćĽūüćĻūüćļūüćĻūüćļūüćĻūüćłūüć∑ūüćĺūüćĺūüćĽūüćĻūüćłūüćļ

I'll take the rough with the smooth. For GGW we have Masterpiece. For BS (which truly is BS!!) we have Falling Free...

I think she'll get into in the studio in Feb/March next year!:queenbitch:

No album will be released for atleast a year or longer. Im nkt holding my breath..

On 11/5/2017 at 4:38 PM, Nikki said:

Craig Kostich

look at the search results when you look up his name on youtube. scroll a little, and he did some madonna mixes with shep pettibone. he's a sire/warner boy. worked a lot with M and donna summer. so if it's true, it's good that she's in contact with him

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Craig+Kostich

https://www.discogs.com/artist/243620-Craig-Kostich

Fun fact - in one of the Bedtime Stories radio interviews, she referred to him as Craig Sheffer, who was a popular actor at the time

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I think she'll get into in the studio in Feb/March next year!:queenbitch:

I’m not sure. I think it may be later than that.

Craig Kostich? How random. 

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

M followed Mirwais on instagram ;)

Yessssssssssssssssssssss 

He posted this of his work on American Life yesterday 

51 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

He posted this of his work on American Life yesterday 

Interesting....

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

M followed Mirwais on instagram ;)

Holly molly:blink: I have always liked him more than Orbit

tumblr_mk8746w9cC1ql5yr7o1_400.gif