MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady GAG: Madonna-'inspired' documentary fails, tour shows cancelled. Career in freefall.

5 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

What else is djws gonna do?

Copying other artists such as M?

I'm GLAD that she had gone back to him.

The more flop the merrier.

6 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

DJWHITESHIT still around I see. Guess he needs to eat. :provoke:

DJ Wide Shithole, who was going to teach Madonna how to do dance music (which is hilarious in itself) and proclaimed Artflop to be the best EDM album EVER also produced the generic Bieber ripoff flop the Cure for her.

Gag's had 12 # 1 dance hits since debuting in 2008. Madonna had 9 in the same time frame. 

Fucking douchebag is a joke. 

DJWhiteShit is also responsible for the musical direction of the Joanncelled Tour. Says a lot about him...he was also responsible for mixing her Halftime Show. NOTE: He couldn't even blend the songs together into a medley! :chuckle: 

4 hours ago, Crux said:

YES, That's him.

He doesn't look like he could teach anything to anyone, tbh. What a mess!

djwhiteshadow-624-1384190628.jpg

Does he consider himself fresh and young,  speaking about "old hags"? He looks going on 50 and yet deejaying as if he were in his twenties.  If older people can't be on stage,  according to his opinion,  then he wouldn't be clubbing either.  

Just now, karbatal said:

Does he consider himself fresh and young,  speaking about "old hags"? He looks going on 50 and yet deejaying as if he were in his twenties.  If older people can't be on stage,  according to his opinion,  then he wouldn't be clubbing either.  

Couldn't agree more. He looks older than Silvio Ciccone yet lectures about "old hags". And he is a vile creature: going against M when he blatantly ripped EY while lying to Gag that he wrote it. You know that she simply slapped her name onto it without really having any input into writing... We have many proofs: the rape song, John Wane or whatever that song was called: the demo was basically identical to the final version yet it is said Gag wrote it (she is listed as the first "songwriter"). "Madonna and I are very different" indeed

Didn't she say she was taking a break or something? Doesn't she have a movie and soundtrack and tour to finish? And 400 illnesses to deal with? But let's start hyping the new WhiteShitshow flop album now.

17 minutes ago, elijah said:

Couldn't agree more. He looks older than Silvio Ciccone yet lectures about "old hags". And he is a vile creature: going against M when he blatantly ripped EY while lying to Gag that he wrote it. You know that she simply slapped her name onto it without really having any input into writing... We have many proofs: the rape song, John Wane or whatever that song was called: the demo was basically identical to the final version yet it is said Gag wrote it (she is listed as the first "songwriter"). "Madonna and I are very different" indeed

Is this loser the writer of Born This Way?????? 

Omg I can't :lmao:

On 9/18/2017 at 7:51 PM, mimimong said:

Let's take a stroll down memory lane ... GAGA'S CUNTY DEPOSITION

Notice there's no mention of the severe chronic pain she's been dealing with her entire life regarding her having to handle bags all by herself. 

Lying cunt. 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Is this loser the writer of Born This Way?????? 

Omg I can't :lmao:

OMG. I just looked: the looser is a producer, the song is written (think copy-pasted) by a Danish guy (a Madge fan?):

Written by Gaga and Jeppe Laursen, who produced it along with Fernando Garibay and DJ White Shadow, the track was developed while Gaga was on the road with The Monster Ball Tour. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_(song)

8 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

So she will work with DJWS again :lmao:

Wtf at that birthday card! This lunatic is so self-absorbed always promoting herself! :manson: We all know she ordered him to post that on his IG.

6 minutes ago, Hector said:

Wtf at that birthday card! This lunatic is so self-absorbed always promoting herself! :manson: We all know she ordered him to post that on his IG.

How much do you think The Cunt payed The Other Cunt to do this cunty birthday shit? 

36 minutes ago, elijah said:

OMG. I just looked: the looser is a producer, the song is written (think copy-pasted) by a Danish guy (a Madge fan?):

Written by Gaga and Jeppe Laursen, who produced it along with Fernando Garibay and DJ White Shadow, the track was developed while Gaga was on the road with The Monster Ball Tour. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_(song)

Jeppe Laursen 

So many threads and we have never talked about Jeppe Laursen.  How many other times has this person copied other songs?????  

:lmao:

Only three songs hahaha.  The midas touch indeed 

Original production

Original production

Remix work

He disappeared after the reductive fiasco.  Maybe he was an alterego from the ugly White Shadow? 

Just now, karbatal said:

:lmao:

Only three songs hahaha.  The midas touch indeed 

Original production

Original production

Remix work

So basically he hit goldmine when he managed to sell to Gag Express Yourself?

Just now, elijah said:

So basically he hit goldmine when he managed to sell to Gag Express Yourself?

Somebody finds him and ask what happened hahaha. It's incredible that such an unknown person was going to be cowriter of the "song of the century"

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Somebody finds him and ask what happened hahaha. It's incredible that such an unknown person was going to be cowriter of the "song of the century"

its getting stranger and stranger. I really thought White Shadow stole EY but now its an unknown Danish Madonna fan... Go figure...

48 minutes ago, elijah said:

its getting stranger and stranger. I really thought White Shadow stole EY but now its an unknown Danish Madonna fan... Go figure...

He's hardly unknown. He's one half of junior senior who had a hit with this

But that card is such a staged piece of shit. Surely she uses her real name on real life? It's not like bono who had the name from childhood. It was given to her.

Moonpig indeed!

I saw a stream of some of DJ White Shadow's DJ set opening for the Joancel tour and it was generic and boring. Even the little monsters seemed to be uninterested in him. Occasionally, he would talk to the crowd and try to whip them up but no one was paying any attention to him. 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

He's hardly unknown. He's one half of junior senior who had a hit with this

But that card is such a staged piece of shit. Surely she uses her real name on real life? It's not like bono who had the name from childhood. It was given to her.

Moonpig indeed!

He's not in Junior Senior. He's just DJ Wide Shithole. 

13 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

He's not in Junior Senior. He's just DJ Wide Shithole. 

I believe jonski43 referred to the Danish guy, not that DJWS cunt. We are obliged to hate Cuntga and the likes but please be accurate in expressing the hatred.