MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

Glastonbury 2020 rumours

2020 seems very late ?

She would be the perfect choice for the 50th anniversary but the new album will be out 2019 and then a tour, so she will most likely be on tour in 2020.

She is more likely to be at the 2019 festival to promote new material and her showcase at glasto 2019 would be perfect promo for the tour as well!

maybe these rumors will make the festival and madonna think about making it true. 

I remember the rumours in 2000 that she would play Glasto but talks stopped when she fell pregnant.

Well now that daughter Emily Eavis is following her so atleast there's interest from Emily, which is good. 

9 hours ago, Suedehead said:

After the intimate shows in '18 she'll do Glasto '20

I doubt she'll be doing anything next year other than working on her film, it's not even been shot yet.

The film will be a Netflix special with low budget (most likely self funded). She won't spend that much time on it. 

Just now, Suedehead said:

The film will be a Netflix special with low budget (most likely self funded). She won't spend that much time on it. 

I'd like to think she won't spend much time on it but still needs to be shot and editited and that takes time.