Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Rebel Saviour

Madonna and Youtube! A messy situation that finally needs to be fixed!

Recommended Posts

I'm tired of this mess.. They NEED to upload  all the videos on madonnavevo. ASAP

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they don't care about us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

they don't care about us

and they don't care about her legacy at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I'm tired of this mess.. They NEED to upload  all the videos on madonnavevo. ASAP

giphy.gif

Write on last Guy Oseary's post on Instagram addressing the problem. Hopefully if more fans complain, they won't ignore. I did it and I was already quoted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see what they will do already.. They will delete the videos and reupload them on her channel "madonna" with 0 views. i see it. i see it. :1251:

They're specialist on messing up things on social media lol

 You can send him a message too: guy.oseary @maverick.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Write on last Guy Oseary's post on Instagram addressing the problem. Hopefully if more fans complain, they won't ignore. I did it and I was already quoted.

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I see what they will do already.. They will delete the videos and reupload them on her channel "madonna" with 0 views. i see it. i see it. :1251:

They're specialist on messing up things on social media lol

 You can send him a message too: guy.oseary @maverick.com

:lol: Videos are already on her madonna channel, but you have to "find"them:they didn't even bother to create a playlist like "Madonna official videos". Maybe if they can't merge views, they will delete videos with less views or the ones on warner bros channel? The ideal would be having all her videos on madonnavevo with her most recent ones, but Warner didn't join the Vevo project with youtube (dumb).I don't know if it's possible. Thanks for the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they can transfer her videos from warner to her channel "madonna" with their respective views. The important thing here is to not lose those views. They need to merge those duplicated videos and GMAYL and Girl Gone Wild SHOULD be on her vevo channel. 

Katy Perry did it with her first videos recently but she never was a Warner artist, so i don't know...

the funny (or sad) thing about all this is that they are losing money with this mess!

Edited by caba1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I think they can transfer her videos from warner to her channel "madonna" with their respective views. The important thing here is to not lose those views. They need to unify those duplicated videos and GMAYL and Girl Gone Wild SHOULD be on her vevo channel. 

Katy Perry did it with her first videos recently but she never was a Warner artist, so i don't know...

the funny (or sad) thing about all this is that they are losing money with this mess!

And what about the fan uploads having more views than the official videos?:rotfl:The situation is beyond tragic and yes they are losing lots of money because of this. Should we mention this to Guy? I am sure he would suddenly fix!:lmao:Keep complaining, mnationers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Write on last Guy Oseary's post on Instagram addressing the problem. Hopefully if more fans complain, they won't ignore. I did it and I was already quoted.

Done too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets do something like this until he reads it LOL

that was crazy

screen-shot-2015-02-17-at-110747.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have a fan in charge of the youtube mess!! ill do it for free!! 

i'll remaster the videos from master tape in 4k quality

Merge the video views, including the views prior to 2009 

give me a month with all the equipment and ill do it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Lets do something like this until he reads it LOL

that was crazy

screen-shot-2015-02-17-at-110747.jpg

That was epic. This is what real fans do. Lets do it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave a comment on Guy's Instagram

Let's do this!!! :headbang: 

Maybe he will block us all but still :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Orion said:

Leave a comment on Guy's Instagram

Let's do this!!! :headbang: 

Maybe he will block us all but still :lmao:

That would be a funny anecdote. I'll be laughing for years if that happends but it worth it gaycat4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems our complaints on Guy instagram had some effects. The situation is still messy with double uploads, but they GAVE the right exposure to her videos creating on her madonna youtube channel a playlist called "Official music" and I can see some her most watched videos in it. It's still something, but we are still far away from the solution of the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

It seems our complaints on Guy instagram had some effects. The situation is still messy with double uploads, but they GAVE the right exposure to her videos creating on her madonna youtube channel a playlist called "Official music" and I can see some her most watched videos in it. It's still something, but we are still far away from the solution of the problem. 

Well... at least they read the posts but THEY ARE STILL BLOCKED 

AtWJ7tH.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

It seems our complaints on Guy instagram had some effects. The situation is still messy with double uploads, but they GAVE the right exposure to her videos creating on her madonna youtube channel a playlist called "Official music" and I can see some her most watched videos in it. It's still something, but we are still far away from the solution of the problem. 

Really?? Let's ask him now about her albuns certifications......haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, caba1 said:

Well... at least they read the posts but THEY ARE STILL BLOCKED 

AtWJ7tH.gif

Don't you worry.I am going to write on his instagram again.:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote again on his last instagram post (with his picture with Madonna). Support me and quote me like you did last time.:angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I wrote again on his last instagram post (with his picture with Madonna). Support me and quote me like you did last time.:angel:

Done! :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×