MadonnaNation.com Forums
Rebel Saviour

Madonna and Youtube! A messy situation that finally needs to be fixed!

Orion    0
Just now, dollhouse said:

but isn't this just a fan site and not official?

Yes it is fanmade but it's an amazing channel

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

but isn't this just a fan site and not official?

Yes, it's not official, but that's how her Vevo or official channel should be.

caba1    0

I never understood why GMAYL and the "clean" version of GGW were uploaded on her personal channel when she already had a vevo channel. It makes no sense. 

Her team is a mess. 

dollhouse    0

her You Tube could mean anything

5 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I never understood why GMAYL and the "clean" version of GGW were uploaded on her personal channel when she already had a vevo channel. It makes no sense. 

Her team is a mess. 

Another big mistery. She should transfer those videos too (no problem with Warner copyrights at ALL),

its critical and devastating that all her past clicks on utube used to get cut.

they reloaded.

its not right.

thats why her clicks are kinda low when compared to other divas.

im like what you doing to the queen, warner people?

Orion    0

some years ago they were low but now I think her views are kinda great! The RH era did wonders for her video views imo.

Just now, Orion said:

some years ago they were low but now I think her views are kinda great! The RH era did wonders for her video views imo.

Especially thanks to BIM.:brenspin::angel::headbang: Still, she deserves way more (especially classics like Like a prayer, express yourself, Frozen that still have low views.:gross:)

Orion    0
2 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Especially thanks to BIM.:brenspin::angel::headbang: Still, she deserves way more (especially classics like Like a prayer, express yourself, Frozen that still have low views.:gross:)

because they're blocked in a lot of countries :cries::cries::cries: 

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Was Hung Up blocked too?

Hung up is blocked only in Germany.

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Why some videos are blocked in some particular countries?

I really don't know the reason why,:sad:

Mad_On_Her    0
On 19/10/2016 at 11:41 AM, cosmic_system said:

Sorry but she (and Guy/Warner/Whatever) doesn't care. Why should we? It's her legacy, not mine. She's clearly more interested in Instagram. 

I was going to say the same thing. Seriously get over Instagram love and put all your videos on youtube properly! I tried to find the stunning Human Nature video and couldnt find it. Erotica is there though but only on the Warner page.

caba1    0

I'm sorry if i bring back this discussion again but i'm mad as hell with it right now. how can it be possible? what is her team doing?! 

I was watching Celebration and the quality sucks. A lot of her videos are duplicated and published on different accounts (GGW, 4 Minutes, etc). A lot of them are blocked in 37 countries (mine included). A MESS

Can't they transfer her videos to ONE channel with their respectives views? can't they "unify" the videos and views?

Look her daily streaming numbers here: http://kworb.net/youtube/artist/madonna.html

Edited by caba1

Chimera    0
10 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I'm sorry if i bring back this discussion again but i'm mad as hell with it right now. how can it be possible? what is her team doing?! 

I was watching Celebration and the quality sucks. A lot of her videos are duplicated and published on different accounts (GGW, 4 Minutes, etc). A lot of them are blocked in 37 countries (mine included). A MESS

Can't they transfer her videos to ONE channel with their respectives views? can't they "unify" the videos and views?

Look her daily streaming numbers here: http://kworb.net/youtube/artist/madonna.html

I guess she just doesn't give two shyts either? but at least her team should give two shyts, after all they're there to at least cover aspects like this. I am sure a fan would do a better job handling her legacy.

Nikki    0
19 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I think the only way things change is to use your voice and write it to madonna and oseary's Instagram, have fans say it, maybe create a group.. we're too quiet

17 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I'm sorry if i bring back this discussion again butsome mad as hell with it right n ow. how can it be possible? what is her team doing?! 

Thanks for bringing my topic back. It's a fucking mess, isn't it? I still hope some of her team reads here and does something. They should merge the views from official uploads, upload all the videos on madonnavevo, including the missing ones like Hollywood and Human nature, unblock all her blocked videos. This situation makes me boil. I understand your point of view.

Robin    0

Someone start a petition and every mnation/ other forums members  sign up !! At least a a thousand sings can be sign up

Orion    0
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I think the only way things change is to use your voice and write it to madonna and oseary's Instagram, have fans say it, maybe create a group.. we're too quiet

Totally agree with you! 

We should do a petition IMO and maybe send it to Oseary on Twitter after we reach a respectable number of signatures (even though i don't think he would pay attention to it....oh well) :cries: But we need to do something...

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

This. We need to use the MadonnaNation account or start a petition.

Nikki    0
19 minutes ago, Orion said:

Totally agree with you! 

We should do a petition IMO and maybe send it to Oseary on Twitter after we reach a respectable number of signatures (even though i don't think he would pay attention to it....oh well) :cries: But we need to do something...

but I also think fans complaining so they're confronted every day about it on Instagram can have some impact.. fans linking petitions to him may mean he's just gonna look at it once and forget about it

Just now, Nikki said:

but I also think fans complaining so they're confronted every day about it on Instagram can have more impact

I have just left my message on Oseary's instagram.:lol:Do the same and he won't ignore....maybe:provoke::lmao:

Confessit    0

What and tidal?

She was very much into that wasn't she at one point ?