MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Coffin

"Score", the forgotten sister of "Give Me All Your Luvin'"

Ugh such a shit track. Lol

8 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Actually, "Freedom" is worse. I wouldn't even call this a "song". 

I like Freedom!

Revolution is good also and I love History. 

The version that was posted at least.  Don't like the version they put on the Jump single was it?

20 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Worst 

I almost expected Madonna to suddenly stop and call herself out for singing that shit. But at least she still experiments

How did the song even get this far? It's so like GMAYL that I'm surprised she didn't bin it straight off.

As for Revolution, I listened to it once and thought the lyrics were corny as hell. Flush it with the Secret Project. 

REASON #102387 why these DEMOS should never have been leaked. embarassing. Worse than Kylie's demos. damn

When the Rebel Heart demos leaked I was praying that Freedom, God Is Love and Revolution wouldn't make the final cut. :nocomment:  

I thought the album concept would be super literal and preachy and all about saving the world and revolution of love and whatnot. :wacko: 

12 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Music is art bitch. 😂 

When and where did I ever deny that music is indeed a form of art? You are the confused one here, not me. :blink::lmao: 

8 hours ago, TRVC said:

REASON #102387 why these DEMOS should never have been leaked. embarassing. Worse than Kylie's demos. damn

WRONG. Many of Madonna's demos are better than "Confide in Me", even. Take a sit in the corner and cry over your broken Body Language CD. Kylie's stans are not welcomed here. :thumbsdown: 

7 hours ago, material_boy said:

Surprised "Score" wasn't the first single after she let that other trainwreck lead off "MDNA."

"Score" is nothing more than just a "meant-to-be-shit-fun-and-trashy-track", just like the birthday song she did with M.I.A. Most fuming cunts here however are too thick to comprehend that. 

The worst song that failed to make it to the final track listing of RH is the bland and pretentious "Heaven". MY HEART IS A WASTELAND? Please. It's a boring song that wished it came from 1998 and it barely offers anything. 

17 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Score" is nothing more than just a "meant-to-be-shit-fun-and-trashy-track", just like the birthday song she did with M.I.A. Most fuming cunts here however are too thick to comprehend that. 

She seems to be doing a lot of those nowadays...

10 hours ago, jonski43 said:

As for Revolution, I listened to it once and thought the lyrics were corny as hell. Flush it with the Secret Project. 

I'd take "Revolution", which is Madonna's OWN corny preachy song written from her own thinking and soul with a quite decent melody, instead of her insipid live covers of "Imagine". Yikes. 

34 minutes ago, Starman said:

She seems to be doing a lot of those nowadays...

If you can't handle that, then you have my very deepest sympathy. Life is tough, it is so difficult to deal with! 

14 hours ago, Skin said:

Revolution is good also and I love History. 

The version that was posted at least.  Don't like the version they put on the Jump single was it?

That version was the Stuart Price Remix so not the actual final version and yeah...it sucks. 

The actual track though...Booooyyyyy that's a fucking JAM.

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

When and where did I ever deny that music is indeed a form of art? You are the confused one here, not me. :blink::lmao: 

You said music is music and philanthropy is philanthropy. So what on Earth you on about? How can you be so short sighted to see that music can include anything? So when Madonna was talking about sex with her music it was just music but not another way for her to express herself on the matter? What about when she sang about the death of her mother? Was it just a stupid little song because music is music and it has got nothing to do with anything else? 

If Madonna touches on philanthropist issues with her music is because she truly believes in them. You might say the song is not great or you don't like it but to completely dismiss them as just music it takes away the soul and sentiment behind those tracks. Yes sometimes music is just music because it lacks depth and emotion. But there are also great songs that can make you think and open a discussion on many issues.

Then again you describe yourself as a malicious cunt so I just rest my case 😂 

Just now, MeakMaker said:

You said music is music and philanthropy is philanthropy. So what on Earth you on about? How can you be so short sighted to see that music can include anything? So when Madonna was talking about sex with her music it was just music but not another way for her to express herself on the matter? What about when she sang about the death of her mother? Was it just a stupid little song because music is music and it has got nothing to do with anything else? 

If Madonna touches on philanthropist issues with her music is because she truly believes in them. You might say the song is not great or you don't like it but to completely dismiss them as just music it takes away the soul and sentiment behind those tracks. Yes sometimes music is just music because it lacks depth and emotion. But there are also great songs that can make you think and open a discussion on many issues. 

What I actually meant by saying "music is music..." is that I'm not a fan of Madonna bringing her interest in philanthropy into her musical output, ALTHOUGH I do acknowledge the fact that music as a form of art CAN EXPRESS any themes according to what the musician wants. It's that simple. You don't need to be shouty about this, calm the fuck down.

4 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

What I actually meant by saying "music is music..." is that I'm not a fan of Madonna bringing her interest in philanthropy into her musical output, ALTHOUGH I do acknowledge the fact that music as a form of art CAN EXPRESS any themes according to what the musician wants. It's that simple. You don't need to be shouty about this, calm the fuck down.

Stop being a malicious cunt then and express your views a little bit better. No need to be a cunt here you get me... and don't tell to calm the fuck down. You're the one being a cunt NOT me 😂 

Just now, MeakMaker said:

I am appalled by ce

Stop being a malicious cunt then and express your views a little bit better. No need to be a cunt here you get me... and don't tell to calm the fuck down. You're the one being a cunt NOT me

And you stop being patronizing like some third-rate sociologist on a Madonna forum :lmao: 

HEY YOU, CRYSTAL & MEAK

Open your heart,

it's not so strange

You've got to change this time

Hey you, Remember this,

none of it's real Including the way you feel

Keep it together, we'll make it alright

Our celebration is going on tonight

Poets and prophets would envy what we do

This could be good,

HEY YOU

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And you stop being patronizing like some third-rate sociologist on a Madonna forum :lmao: 

:lol:

Just now, Kim said:

HEY YOU, CRYSTAL & MEAK

Open your heart,

it's not so strange

You've got to change this time

Hey you, Remember this,

none of it's real Including the way you feel

Keep it together, we'll make it alright

Our celebration is going on tonight

Poets and prophets would envy what we do

This could be good,

HEY YOU

:brenspin:

Who knew that piece of shit song would actually come in handy one day? :bad:  Thanks Madonnna! :angel: