MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Coffin

"Score", the forgotten sister of "Give Me All Your Luvin'"

oh dear, i didn't even know this existed and  was so happy in that oblivious. What a SHIT track. Has Madonna ever been less inspired than in that era? :lmao:

She's even boring singing it! 

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

oh dear, i didn't even know this existed and  was so happy in that oblivious. What a SHIT track. Has Madonna ever been less inspired than in that era? :lmao:

She's even boring singing it! 

This track is from the REBEL HEART session. :smoke: 

21 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

This track is from the REBEL HEART session. :smoke: 

Oh dear,  thank God she changed her mind. By the way who were the producers?  Is this from Avicii? 

35 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh dear,  thank God she changed her mind. By the way who were the producers?  Is this from Avicii? 

Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum. This comes from the same session as S.E.X. and Holy Water.

I think this track is still more inspired than her stuff with Pharrell from the Rebel Heart era. Those were literally Don't Stop level of uninspired. 

1 minute ago, S.E.X. said:

Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum.

Please keep these jokers well away from Madonna in future. There's possibly the germ of a decent chorus somewhere in there, but covered in a whole lotta shit.

4 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

I think this track is still more inspired than her stuff with Pharrell from the Rebel Heart era. 

That's both Orbit and Williams that haven't brought their A-Game back for their second round with Madge.

2 strikes and yer out!

Million times better than GMAYL, I quite liked it. Probably had no place on Rebel Heart so you can see why it wasn't developed further.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Please keep these jokers well away from Madonna in future. There's possibly the germ of a decent chorus somewhere in there, but covered in a whole lotta shit.

That's both Orbit and Williams that haven't brought their A-Game back for their second round with Madge.

2 strikes and yer out!

Yet, that fool Oseary asked Pharrell just recently to work with Madonna on her next album via Twitter. :lmao: I betcha this closet fag is the one that keeps requesting Candy Shop from Madonna.

22 minutes ago, runa said:

This is very bad, :rotfl:

Actually, "Freedom" is worse. I wouldn't even call this a "song". 

She has two songs titled "Freedom" and they are both utter shit. 

"Borrowed Time" is perhaps the only great save-the-world-Donna track. "Revolution" (from RH session as well) is okay. LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND? HISTORY? HEY YOU? They can get fucked. 

Finally a Madonna song with sport stadium crowd noises!, said no one ever.

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Actually, "Freedom" is worse. I wouldn't even call this a "song". 

I adore this song. :imsad:

Just now, Bill said:

I adore this song. :imsad:

:lmao: Please Bill I know you're better than that. The "speech" is sooooo cringeworthy. Thank God she gave us BORROWED TIME. Now that's a killer track. 

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

:lmao: Please Bill I know you're better than that. The "speech" is sooooo cringeworthy. Thank God she gave us BORROWED TIME. Now that's a killer track. 

:lmao:  Yeah, the speech is bad.  But I really love the melodies throughout.  Always thought her voice sounded so clear and sweet in those opening lines.  The song really touched me when I first heard it.  And I looooooove the ending "I want to start a revolution...of love".  

Borrowed Time is much better :smiles:

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

:lmao:  Yeah, the speech is bad.  But I really love the melodies throughout.  Always thought her voice sounded so clear and sweet in those opening lines.  The song really touched me when I first heard it.  And I looooooove the ending "I want to start a revolution...of love".  

Borrowed Time is much better :smiles:

What do you think of "Revolution"? :smoke: Activist-Donna! 

I like both Freedom and Score, both remained as demos for a reason... 

I think that when English is not your native language things could sound more interesting than they really are. Not that I'm saying this songs are works of art but if they were developed they had some potential in the beginning. 

Don't know why people are so snooty about this track.....CLEARLY it's not a finished song.....just an idea that didn't really go further than this basic demo. See....this is why we she doesn't want us to hear her creative process from A to Z for an albums......people aren't able to contextualize things. 

I ❤️ Revolution and worship Activist-Donna 

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Don't know why people are so snooty about this track.....CLEARLY it's not a finished song.....just an idea that didn't really go further than this basic demo. See....this is why we she doesn't want us to hear her creative process from A to Z for an albums......people aren't able to contextualize things. 

We need things to moan about! :grins: 

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I ❤️ Revolution and worship Activist-Donna 

"Revolution" is a solid 7/10 track. I put it on my Rebel Heart: The Unapologetic Session, track #18.