MadonnaNation.com Forums

I'd never really listened to her before except for Love You Like A Love Song, which was everywhere when I lived in Toronto briefly, but Bad Liar made me wanna check her out more.

I'm very surprised because I actually think she's got a strong collection of tunes. Anyone else here think the same or am I alone? Because she lacks a personality, both as far as her voice and artistic presence goes, she's kind of a chameleon who pulls off a bunch of stuff.

Same Old Love is a great, bitter song. The Heart Wants What It Wants and Good For You are both great slow jams. Kill Em With Kindness is a highlight on my running playlist and Who Says is a good empowerment anthem.

Bad Liar and Fetish are both good songs (particularly the former), but her new album has no release date. Are they aiming for a surprise release or are they holding it back because the singles didn't set the world on fire?

7 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I don't know a single song of hers either.

There's a song called "Fetish". Nope. Still do not know even one :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

Martin B.    0

I do not understand how someone can hate this girl. She is so much a non-entity that she can not generate such a strong feeling.

I would not be able to hum a Selena song even if my life depended on it.

jonski43    0
42 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I do not understand how someone can hate this girl. She is so much a non-entity that she can not generate such a strong feeling.

Same here. Another 'name' with no crossover, impact or legacy.

I'm just too old I guess:old:

ctg12    0
1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

Same. 

Shes just kind of there to me.

**waits for the influx of predictable comments that display the SAME "Selena Gomez is a non-entity and not worth hating" sentiment** 

Django    0

I love Selenium Pomez. She has changed my life through her inspiring Instagram full of advertisements and product placements. 

mamifero    0

Selena Gomez Just Revealed She Received A Kidney Transplant

Gomez has been open about her diagnosis with the auto-immune disease lupus, for which she has undergone various treatments including chemotherapy.
In the last few months, she has released new music but has made very few public appearances.
In an Instagram post, Selena revealed that she received a kidney transplant as part of her lupus treatment.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/selena-gomez-kidney?utm_term=.rx324BLL1#.oiWQRZMM3

Does Caca need to step up her game because of Selenium? 

Icykiller    0

I really like 'Bad Liar'... Never thought I would say I like a song of hers, but I do.

tuckeye    0

well if we all cant remember her hits at least we can remember her hot ex.

VogueMusic    0
23 hours ago, mamifero said:

Selena Gomez Just Revealed She Received A Kidney Transplant

Gomez has been open about her diagnosis with the auto-immune disease lupus, for which she has undergone various treatments including chemotherapy.
In the last few months, she has released new music but has made very few public appearances.
In an Instagram post, Selena revealed that she received a kidney transplant as part of her lupus treatment.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/selena-gomez-kidney?utm_term=.rx324BLL1#.oiWQRZMM3

See, now this is a health situation that is actually real...and the media still can't shut up about Gaga's bullshit.

Hope everything turns out alright for her.

spotlight    0

The only Celina song I recognize is love song because of Willam 

On 12.9.2017 at 2:50 PM, Django said:

I love Selenium Pomez. She has changed my life through her inspiring Instagram full of advertisements and product placements. 

:rotfl: 

same as Kylie Jenner