MadonnaNation.com Forums
ryan

Selena Gomez thread

The video is a promotion for having good teeth !   Do people really find seeing someone's tongue and teeth close up while singing for an entire video sexy ?   

Poor girl! She is cute but has no charisma and no personality. She is even more generic than Taylor. She may try and try, but she will never succeed in establishing a real career.

You might as well just get Siri to record an album. No personality at all. Gimme Ariana.

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The video is a promotion for having good teeth !   Do people really find seeing someone's tongue and teeth close up while singing for an entire video sexy ?   

No. She's trying to be sexy with her lip biting and fingers. Trying is just not sexy. 

Shes bland bland bland. 

God she is awkward to watch, all that shit she was doing with her hands on her face  and in her mouth and I'm just thinking, girl you're gonna break out if you keep touching your face like that haha Gah, so bland, no charisma or star quality at all. So many wet rags are famous these days. 

I am the only one getting erotica feels?

On 13/7/2017 at 9:23 AM, Je5u5 said:

You might as well just get Siri to record an album. No personality at all. Gimme Ariana.

+1

The new song isn't anything great at all. 

The only song I liked a little by her is this one⬇️

i like some of her songs. surprised she is still around. she still looks 12. 

21 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i like some of her songs. surprised she is still around. she still looks 12. 

She and Ariana are like 24, but still looking 12.

Selena Gomez is the Queen of basic, bland bitches. Her and Dame Lebotah (Or was it Demi Lovato? I don't care). At least Ariana has pipes.

2 hours ago, Jester said:

I am the only one getting erotica feels?

She really is trying for the whole sex kitten vibe.  It looks all wrong though.  Her writhing around on the floor is so put on and Meg Ryan pretending to have an orgasm in When Harry met Sally was more authentic by miles. .  When Madonna was rolling around on the road in Burning up, she oozed sexuality and was stunning.  With Selena, though is is uncomfortable and silly to watch.  Selena is a very pretty girl but this sexual image just does not suit her.  Same with these songs. She has not got the voice or attitude. 

She really took the fetish thing too damn literal in the video. It seriously comes across pretentious 🙄 and gross. 🤢

The video is the complete opposite of literal, literal would have been if she actually tried to be sexy in the video, which she's not, and there was some hot guy present. Instead here she looks gross and like a mentally ill person.

I guess I was thinking more fixation rather than actual fetish but even then fixation is synonym to fetish. Nonetheless, the video is still wack af.

Sad Trump times.

And why none of her followers buy her albums, singles or go to her concerts? It is all toxic smoke and cheap mirrors. 

And what about the once prestigious and now on the level of National Enquire magazine TIME? Have anybody seen such fall from grace? Now that is something worth a TIME cover. 

@Jazzy Jan: Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, that Lavoto girl or whatever the spelling is, these are the people who are supposed to be "popular" yet we do not know any of their musical output :lol: 

Vaselena Gomez covers TIME Magazine ?

http://time.com/collection/firsts/4899244/selena-gomez-firsts/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

So, TIME magazine is having an edition of 'WOMEN WHO ARE CHANGING THE WORLD' and among others like Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Selena Gomez is being on the cover as the FIRST WOMAN TO REACH 100 MIl Instagram folowers.?(!)

WHY :dazed:

Let's go back when Time Magazine mattered:

1101850527_400.jpg

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

@Jazzy Jan: Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, that Lavoto girl or whatever the spelling is, these are the people who are supposed to be "popular" yet we do not know any of their musical output :lol: 

:lol:  I know.

Kind of says something about the way "fame" works today when someone can make the cover of Time magazine for being the first to have 100 million followers on social media and then is credited for being one of the women who are changing the World.  :wacko:

8 hours ago, Hector said:

Absolutely nothing to say, no opinions, has never taken any kind of political or social stance, no causes, total industry puppet.

What a complete non entity and waste of an opportunity that could have been used to bring awareness to someone like Madonna and her work in Malawi. 

What is Selena Gomez doing to change the world exactly? having a lot of instagram followers and not using her platform for anything but self-promotion?