MadonnaNation.com Forums

Je5u5    0

Sad Trump times.

Django    0

And why none of her followers buy her albums, singles or go to her concerts? It is all toxic smoke and cheap mirrors. 

And what about the once prestigious and now on the level of National Enquire magazine TIME? Have anybody seen such fall from grace? Now that is something worth a TIME cover. 

@Jazzy Jan: Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, that Lavoto girl or whatever the spelling is, these are the people who are supposed to be "popular" yet we do not know any of their musical output :lol: 

Jester    0

Vaselena Gomez covers TIME Magazine ?

http://time.com/collection/firsts/4899244/selena-gomez-firsts/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

So, TIME magazine is having an edition of 'WOMEN WHO ARE CHANGING THE WORLD' and among others like Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Selena Gomez is being on the cover as the FIRST WOMAN TO REACH 100 MIl Instagram folowers.?(!)

mamifero    0

WHY :dazed:

Let's go back when Time Magazine mattered:

1101850527_400.jpg

Jazzy Jan    0
2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

@Jazzy Jan: Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, that Lavoto girl or whatever the spelling is, these are the people who are supposed to be "popular" yet we do not know any of their musical output :lol: 

:lol:  I know.

Kind of says something about the way "fame" works today when someone can make the cover of Time magazine for being the first to have 100 million followers on social media and then is credited for being one of the women who are changing the World.  :wacko:

8 hours ago, Hector said:

Absolutely nothing to say, no opinions, has never taken any kind of political or social stance, no causes, total industry puppet.

What a complete non entity and waste of an opportunity that could have been used to bring awareness to someone like Madonna and her work in Malawi. 

What is Selena Gomez doing to change the world exactly? having a lot of instagram followers and not using her platform for anything but self-promotion? 

Jazzy Jan    0
8 minutes ago, mynameisdita said:

Absolutely nothing to say, no opinions, has never taken any kind of political or social stance, no causes, total industry puppet.

What a complete non entity and waste of an opportunity that could have been used to bring awareness to someone like Madonna and her work in Malawi. 

What is Selena Gomez doing to change the world exactly? having a lot of instagram followers and not using her platform for anything but self-promotion? 

She is a pretty girl who has dated Justin Bieber.  That is mainly how I see her really.   It is a joke her being on the cover of Time.  

I remember when it was an honour to be on the cover of Time and Rolling Stone. These magazines cheapen themselves by putting substandard stars on the cover. 

Nikki    0
7 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

quoted what you said on my twitta. what a joke.

Martin B.    0
8 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

+1

Je5u5    0

Yeah let's put her in the cover she's changing the world through her Instagram 👀

Nick    0

Always really liked bad liar. It's very catchy. 

Dont know much about her personally. Just seems like an average person & the cover of time is ridiculous. Mainstream American media is generally very shallow anyway.

mamifero    0

ugh she looks like my 9 year old cousin wearing her mom's clothes :rolleyes:

LHakaLH    0

She's like the lowest of the lowest in the Pop Bitches chain; her and Lovato. "Most Followed Celebrity on IG" yet can't get a number one single/album or sell out a tour to save her life. 

Martin B.    0

The saddest thing in this story is to observe once again that the crisis in media world forces once respected publications to accept the checks of any publicist and write false advertising articles in order to survive.

Jester    0
17 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

She's like the lowest of the lowest in the Pop Bitches chain; her and Lovato. "Most Followed Celebrity on IG" yet can't get a number one single/album or sell out a tour to save her life. 

funny thing from ex-actors on Disney/nickolodean platforms only Miley managed to get a #1, the others are b-listers pop stars, with the exception of Ariana grande , who has the potential to go big.

Django    0

Miley and Ariana are the only Disney girls that actually matter something. Saloon Gamera on the other hand...

eu4ria20    0

Wow that cover is an insult to say the least. however Me & the Rhythm is still my jam :grins:

Mmmmm    0
1 minute ago, VogueMusic said:

Arianna was a Disney act?  I thought it was Nickelodeon?

Yes you're right! I actually love her nickelodeon show Sam and Cat lol

Selena Gomez, really? So talentless and  uninteresting.

What the fuck was "Time" magazine thinking putting her dull ass on the cover?