MadonnaNation.com Forums
ryan

Selena Gomez thread

She makes Ariana look like Madonna.

Where is the star power? The personality?

Yeah. Its funny how she seems so uninterested in being a singer yet gets successful so effortlessly.

She was supposed to pursue acting full time after Stars Dance but when her movies flopped, she had to stay being a pop star.

I can't believe her album has only sold 600K copies WW with three hit singles. RH is on its way to 1M for fuck's sake :lmao:

I can't believe her album has only sold 600K copies WW with three hit singles. RH is on its way to 1M for fuck's sake :lmao:

Her fans probably grow up to the singles era :lmao: and have not the mental capacity to go through an entire album.

So she borrowed a page fron Stefani's and Janft''s playbook and cancelled her entire European tour due to selective lupus :dead:

In a heartfelt message to fans, Selena wrote:

"As many of you know, around a year ago I revealed that I have Lupus, an illness that can affect people in different ways. I've discovered that anxiety, panic attacks and depression can be side effects of Lupus, which can present their own challenges. I want to be proactive and focus on maintaining my health and happiness and have decided that the best way forward is to take some time off. Thank you to all my fans for your support. You know how special you are to me, but I need to face this head on to ensure I am doing everything possible to be my best. I know I am not alone and by sharing this, I hope others will be encouraged to address their own issues."

giphy.gif

Guest bluejean

NvXoX.gif

Forget about the song

But this video

I'm in awe over

Directed by thee Alek Keshishian

I never would have given this girl the time of day. But damn! She is turning into the adult pop star none of her Disney brats contemporaries could ever be!

YASSSS girl! Show that skin! Steal those clothes! Masturbate in that bed! I hope she sucks off the prison guards

yaaas.gif

Serious whoop? It's terrible

Only good thing about that video is the guy

^^^ Yeah right. Lupus? Sure. Selena has been in the Blind Items for ages for one thing only. Drugs. Allegedly she is a huge coke whore.

I'm pretty sure it's just good old lack o' sales.

Serious whoop? It's terrible

Only good thing about that video is the guy

Yes babe

Watch Spring Breakers

I like seeing these Disney Brats touching their pussys

I'm pretty sure it's just good old lack o' sales.

This as well. I don't know what kind of venues she was supposed to play in Europe but considering she is a no one in Europe the venues probably were rather small. What is she famous for except for f*cking with Bieber. She was a star on the Disney channel, right?

I don't know what kind of venues she was supposed to play in Europe but considering she is a no one in Europe the venues probably were rather small.

No. They were delusional enough to book Bercy, The O2 and similar arenas :dead:

I wish this talentless thing would fuck off already. Stupid Disney whore.

No. They were delusional enough to book Bercy, The O2 and similar arenas :dead:

Are you serious? They are crazy and delusional! :lol:

The most talented and interesting Disney puta is Linsday Lohan for sure. She can really act and her music was nice. Love her raspy voice. Rumors slays. Sadly she lost herself.

No matter how ok-to-good the songs she gets are, she's too bland, too insipid, too meh, too bleh to pull them.

Still better than Toilet. I know we're in a music depressing era but she has put decent singles. 

I like Hands to Myself. 

41 minutes ago, Django said:

No matter how ok-to-good the songs she gets are, she's too bland, too insipid, too meh, too bleh to pull them.

Yea ok but you just described like 90% of the pop girls today

the only interesting thing about this girl is her pretty hair. shes boring 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Yea ok but you just described like 90% of the pop girls today

More like 99.999999999%

I like it. It's catchy. She's definitely more of a singles girl. Odd single cover:

d4d058a008043db2549252ccf72822c7.1000x1000x1.jpg