MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

XXL    0
2 hours ago, Django said:

Her walking like that and 2 people cheering is actually sad and pathetic. :rotfl:  She has to go to Festivals with other things going on cause if it was only her nobody would show up except for maybe 2 or 3 demented who escaped a mental hospital. 

:chuckle:

The worst

Mozo1    0

Madonna's documentary plays in movie theaters, goes on to become the #1 grossing documentary for a decade.  

Vomitous Shit-troll's goes to a streaming service that doesn't release any ratings info—so basic cable 2017. 

Recuntive. 

XXL    0
33 minutes ago, Toni said:

Would you look at the star quality of that policeman! 

IMG_3879.PNG

IMG_3880.PNG

^^Actually , that one is perfect for some memes!

Even the policeman is laughing at her :rotfl:

She's so unstar like

On every level

Such a try hard

Forever stuck in her mimick Madonna attempts / projects

Documentary!!! Right :laugh: 

Ticked off MAMA MONSTER's Laundry List

Rinse & Recycle

headonfire    0
13 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

The scene where she plays her “Joanne,” the title track for her new album, to her aged grandmother, an intense tribute to her late aunt who died after having her hands amputated, is particularly fascinating. Gaga clearly craves approval and validation from the elderly lady and seems to be pushing to create a cathartic drama out the scene, but her grandmother seems resistant to all this emotional hyperbole, insisting that the loss is well in the past now. In a way, it’s moments like this, where Gaga can’t completely control the script, that make the movie more interesting than it realizes.

This. ^^^^^

This is who she truly is. Fake, a sham, a fraud, completely fabricated, to her core. Even the relationships with family, her emotions, it is all a product. Behind all her fabricated chronic pain, depression, broken hip and what not, this is what I find most disturbing about her.

XXL    0
10 minutes ago, LSD said:

Her grandmother would know better than anyone how bizarre it is that she's trying to mourn through song for someone who died over a decade before she was born, poor woman :rotfl:

Pathetic isn't it :rotfl:  :rotfl:

I mean :blink:

She makes Mariah seem sane and not desperate for attention for all the wrong reasons

headonfire    0

From the L.A. Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

The whole victim act... #bitchplease

swimtoshore    0

so she is a producer of this doco but hasn't seen it before the premiere

Image result for sure jan gif

Toni    0

Was she around for Madonna to say anything to her face? She well knows what Madonna is like, she'd defo not be shy of saying anything to anyone's face... but now the question stands, why did gaga wait until now to say something about Madonna but not to her face when they met last?

Pedro    0
6 minutes ago, XXL said:

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

:biggrin:

tuckeye    0

ya i wonder why gags didnt ask her about it when Madonna reached out to sing together during MDNA Tour? 

XXL    0
28 minutes ago, Toni said:

Was she around for Madonna to say anything to her face? She well knows what Madonna is like, she'd defo not be shy of saying anything to anyone's face... but now the question stands, why did gaga wait until now to say something about Madonna but not to her face when they met last?

Because she's an arrogant brat, a liar and a phony and because her father bought her a career. She also thought being Madonna is something you can buy and not actually be (or not be) and work hard at. End of. Looking for logic in her game is pointless, she's just a little opportunist with no identity of her own and the worst imaginable work ethic

There is no real new development. She's just continuing to use Madonna's name to desperately try and keep her career afloat. The Payola money is almost finished and when you haven't had a genuine clear cut success in six years time while you've been famous for nine max speaks volumes in itself. So name dropping Madonna (again) after having been repeatedly exposed ripping her off is the only thing her mistaken thinking can come up with to save her travesty of a career. Bye FraudGA

XXL    0
18 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

ya i wonder why gags didnt ask her about it when Madonna reached out to sing together during MDNA Tour? 

Stop wondering :laugh:

You should know by now

It's FraudGA time

tumblr_nee4urBaOs1r35y0oo4_500.gif

tumblr_lqo55fN8fl1qh9nffo1_500.gif

gaga2.gif

lady-gaga-meats-hustler.jpg

Funny how she thinks of herself as a piece of meat, ready to be roasted or ground :laugh:

Or how she celebrates the use of drugs and eating disorders at any given chance (as Madonna opposite as it can get)

Although she did do a pathetic anti rape Oscar campaign after she told Terry Richardson and R Kelly they could do what they wanted with her body

Rather unsurprising so

Sloppy AND vile

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

Gaga clearly craves approval and validation from the elderly lady and seems to be pushing to create a cathartic drama out the scene, but her grandmother seems resistant to all this emotional hyperbole, insisting that the loss is well in the past now.

Slob's grandmother knows this family trauma is being exploited.

1 hour ago, headonfire said:

From the L.A. Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

Slob, did you ask Madonna to her face if you can plagiarize her life and career?

56 minutes ago, Toni said:

Because she is still trying to figure out why her career flopped and is dwelling on that.

peppermint    0
10 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Bitch if you only knew how many people would be in line to do just that but without the kissing part.

VogueMusic    0

She really cannot handle the fact that Madonna destroyed her entire career with one word.

Or should I say, put the final nail in the coffin.

They death of her career and supposed relevance is all her OWN doing.

But perpetual victims can never truly take full responsibility for their own actions.

Bury her.

Joe "this is proof she had braces"

Gaga "if I kept that gap I'd have even more problems with Madonna" #GagaFiveFootTwo

MadFan    0
3 hours ago, headonfire said:

Yeah, sure... She is a compulsive liar. Truly demented.  She didn't want her shit doc to come across big and commercial, but then does this shit. She is so full of herself. Unbelievable.

And the number of people you hear cheering, it's actually sad. Just a handful of people...

:dead: Toronto doesn't give a shit about this nothing.

They were ALL there for TIFF.

ULIZOS    0
1 hour ago, headonfire said:

1. The Madonna beef

GURL. 1. Your entire life is out there in the open. Every single fucking detail and most intimate moments. She tweets EVERYTHING like a pathetic teenager. Like, something bad happens to a famous person and instead of reaching out to that person, she tweets "OMG so and so I'm here for you if you need me." Yet, what bothered her about all of this is that Madonna said this publicly? :lmao: 

She's reacting as if Madonna and her had been besties or something. Insania.

MadFan    0

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/what-does-lady-gaga-say-about-madonna-in-her-new-doc.html

The answer comes early in “Five Foot Two,” as an unvarnished Gaga gets real while sitting on the curb. “The thing with me and Madonna is that I admired her always and still admire her, no matter what she might think of me,” says Gaga. “The only thing that really bothers me about her is [that] I’m Italian and from New York, so if I have a problem with somebody, I’m gonna tell you to your face.”

:lmao: I'm dead!