MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

tuckeye    0

that doesnt even make sense. when gags herself said on leno that the queen emailed her approval.  morons.

Hector    0

The little miscreants are wishing Boy George commit suicide, die from AIDS, etc. I'm going to #SpreadKindness by reporting their tweets. :inlove:

Nick    0
39 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Another fantastic artist she's tried to photocopy during her career and failed miserably

At least Grace Jones was intuitive enough to comment that she couldn't find a soul in caca. She read her very accurately.....

:lol::lol: 

LHakaLH    0

The Gaga docu is the example of when desperate times call for desperate measures. Her album didn't return her to her former glory, her tour is selling "well" only thanks to the Super Bowl. What else to do but release another woe-is-me piece just to get people to see her as the poor little victim and feel pity for her.

I just don’t want the fucking Grammys to nominate RHT and this shit on February 😒

I’m not here to handle more drama from them.

Anyway let’s see how it goes with the premiere tonight, hopefully someone cal her out for fake. Sad! 

8 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I just don’t want the fucking Grammys to nominate RHT and this shit on February 😒

WUT no plz no

peppermint    0
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

fjslfjs.jpeg

Delicious diss at the gunt there!! Love it!! Some tea please!! 

Toni    0

According to monsters, Madonna fans are trying to make Madonna relevant by using gagas comments about Madonna to start a feud... even saying it's not 2012, we need to move on :blink::banghead:

IMG_3870.GIF

Toni    0
3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Delicious diss at the gunt there!! Love it!! Some tea please!! 

Oh you need to read the replies :lol:

Toni    0

She's taking a break so she can heal .... that MASSIVE fucking chin and lips and cheeks and nose jobs she's had done... my god, that chin! It's taking over the nose as the eye puller. 

Skin    0
7 minutes ago, Toni said:

She's taking a break so she can heal .... that MASSIVE fucking chin and lips and cheeks and nose jobs she's had done... my god, that chin! It's taking over the nose as the eye puller. 

Good Lord she is turning into cat lady!  Like I have said her surgeries did her no favors.  

LSD    0

Her melting rubber face is terrifying :scared:

eu4ria20    0
13 minutes ago, Toni said:

tumblr_m7qoklaO1w1r43mqxo3_250.gif

jonski43    0
35 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’m not here to handle more drama from them.

Anyway let’s see how it goes with the premiere tonight, hopefully someone cal her out for fake. Sad! 

The reviews are already written - expect Billboard to say it's a masterpiece and everyone else to call out the Madonna references as it's the only interesting thing in the whole mess. 

However, nobody outside her diminishing fanbase will watch it.

#noonecurr 

She's taking time out as the record as she's knows she's done. 

ULIZOS    0
7 hours ago, ditaluver said:

i obviously dont post enough to know who is saying what and when but i enjoyed the stories!  

but calling people faggots is disgusting and Im glad they were banned

I called people faggots. Her fans, mostly. 

Yeah, yeah, time out, but then next year is A shit was born and of course she will sing and push for some song to squeeze in the Golden Globes/Oscar.

That film is coming in Sep 28th, 2018, hopefully Loved will be released in December and avoids this shit too.

tasteinmen    0
32 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

The reviews are already written - expect Billboard to say it's a masterpiece and everyone else to call out the Madonna references as it's the only interesting thing in the whole mess. 

However, nobody outside her diminishing fanbase will watch it.

#noonecurr 

She's taking time out as the record as she's knows she's done. 

If Gags wanted any sort of acclaim similar to Truth or Dare then she should have released this in November 2009. Sadly for her, no one is going to give a shit about this, I've not heard anyone mention it, not even a couple of friends I have who happen to be fans.

tuckeye    0

jeetender is correct

lady starlight is that you? lol

DJNza9AXoAAf55Y.jpg

MerGirl    0
5 minutes ago, Hector said:

From a columnist at the Financial Times  :lol:

Omg this reply 

☕️🐸

tasteinmen    0
4 minutes ago, Hector said:

From a columnist at the Financial Times  :lol:

Ha!!! Did she honestly think she'd get away with making this piece of trash without being compared to the Queens original piece of stellar art?? Reductive indeed...

Lolo    0
2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

jeetender is correct

lady starlight is that you? lol

DJNza9AXoAAf55Y.jpg

Looks like Peggy Bundy in her daughter's wig.