Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

Recommended Posts

Toni    0

Aww I missed all the good shit - I love when this place goes full drama!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

He shouldve shared the demo where gaga said she wants to keep things simple like M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lolo    0
7 hours ago, Kim said:

Oh good grief. Now I know why most people STEER CLEAR of this fuckin insane thread.

Let me just get the mop to do some cleaning....

What happened before this very post?? Deleted? I miss all the good drama because of time difference 

:rotfl:

Was Jo-Jo a mongster after all? I liked all the gossipy behind the scenes stories, it was real good fan fiction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

jojuun was not gaga, because it is a common fact gaga cant write a full sentence without many grammatical and syntax errors. But who the fuck has a recording demo of a gaga song ? mmm @Hector can you see his ip ? Is he from USA ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jester said:

jojuun was not gaga, because it is a common fact gaga cant write a full sentence without many grammatical and syntax errors. But who the fuck has a recording demo of a gaga song ? mmm @Hector can you see his ip ? Is he from USA ?

He did put "Amsterdam" as his location, but later he left it blank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0

It was easy to write those posts, though. He took well-known stories about Gaga, and instead of giving his opinion he wrote them as if they were facts. 

For example, I could write rigth now:

"There's an insider I know from The New York Times who is in the known and knows for a fact how much payola has been given regarding Gaga. The first couple of years there was a complete outscript on how to write about her, her looks, her stardom. All to create the most famous artist of the generation. One of the lines even said: 'She has to be compared all the time next to Madonna, and in a positive way. Being younger and fresher, mysterious and artistic, Madonna should be protraited as older, more tired and ready to retire'. My friend couldn't give me an exact amount of money given to the newspaper, but we are talking about a very big cheque". 

It was very interesting to read, though, because I love conspirancy theories and all such. I don't believe them (well, most of them) but I love reading them and picturing them. And this thread suddenly became interesting because it was great "believing" all that junk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loowee    0

Jojuun is probably the Riverwide of Gaga's fanbase. He was probably a HUGE fan of Gaga in 2008-2011 and knew every single detail of her career. For obvious reasons that obsession turned into hate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kilt    0

It is really sad when gaga's fans become the talk of the town and eclipse their idol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, loowee said:

Jojuun is probably the Riverwide of Gaga's fanbase. He was probably a HUGE fan of Gaga in 2008-2011 and knew every single detail of her career. For obvious reasons that obsession turned into hate. 

I agree. I mean...

16 hours ago, jojuun said:

I actually own audio of her when they recorded that gibberish German Sheisse techno track, which included a piano break before the chorus in the original demo. In the audio, she can be overheard telling someone (in regards to the break) "let's take that out, let's keep it straight forward and simple. Madonna would keep it simple. It's too many ideas in one song." It's clear M was on the back of her mind. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim    0
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

It was easy to write those posts, though. He took well-known stories about Gaga, and instead of giving his opinion he wrote them as if they were facts. 

For example, I could write rigth now:

"There's an insider I know from The New York Times who is in the known and knows for a fact how much payola has been given regarding Gaga. The first couple of years there was a complete outscript on how to write about her, her looks, her stardom. All to create the most famous artist of the generation. One of the lines even said: 'She has to be compared all the time next to Madonna, and in a positive way. Being younger and fresher, mysterious and artistic, Madonna should be protraited as older, more tired and ready to retire'. My friend couldn't give me an exact amount of money given to the newspaper, but we are talking about a very big cheque". 

It was very interesting to read, though, because I love conspirancy theories and all such. I don't believe them (well, most of them) but I love reading them and picturing them. And this thread suddenly became interesting because it was great "believing" all that junk. 

Yes. Everything he wrote was an amalgamation of people's theories on this forum back then. Then once the people who take it as gospel start to spread it around citing our forum as the source, it just connects us even more to this ridiculous creature and her "mythology".

It's when he started citing what MADONNA was thinking and saying about it all that it got really annoying. Apparently his "source" was not only a confidante of every thought and feeling Gaga was having, but Madonna's too.

Then his back n forth postings became increasingly nonsensical. Including saying that I'M constantly in this thread talking about gaga (followed by the obligatory sipping tea gif - so 2014 y'all)  which is more bullshit.

Anyway, whatever. Carry on the gagathon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ditaluver    0

i obviously dont post enough to know who is saying what and when but i enjoyed the stories!  

but calling people faggots is disgusting and Im glad they were banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that got weird....sad that the hate thread about Gaga is more interesting than Gaga herself lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0

OMG grace Jones is premiering her own documentary called 'bloodlight and bami' at the Toronto film festival :headbang:

Doris will be completely overshadowed by a genuine wild Diva and art icon.

I hope grace eats her for breakfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JWAD    0
13 hours ago, XXL said:

 

Exactly

She thought she could borrow her books and lingerie and automatically have a 35 year career

She actually referred to both her first and second albums as great works the world will look back on with gratitude 200 years from now

 

 

FAKE from day one

Bitch wanted Madonna's career from the start

So the stealing went ahead undisturbed for a while, cloaked in an ocean of platitudes and fake complimentary "humbled" mode

Then you just have to read one of her V mgazine columns to notice how full of shit she actually was, 2 years in the business

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-declares-herself-librarian-of-glam-culture-20110512

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

 

 

If there's one thing Lady Gaga knows a lot about, it's pop culture. In her first column for V Magazine, the 25-year-old New Yorker says she's been keeping tabs on the world around her since she was an aspiring singer in a roach-infested apartment.

"Glam culture is ultimately rooted in obsession," she writes, "and those of us who are truly devoted and loyal to the lifestyle of glamour are masters of its history. Or, to put it more elegantly, we are librarians.

"I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, beadwork or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death and resurrection of that particular trend," she boasts.

 

 

 

 

:scared:  :scared:  :manson:  :rotfl: 

Is this why she got all her art references correct during Artfoop era? Hahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0
1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

OMG grace Jones is premiering her own documentary called 'bloodlight and bami' at the Toronto film festival :headbang:

Doris will be completely overshadowed by a genuine wild Diva and art icon.

I hope grace eats her for breakfast.

lol

this is good. people can compare for themselves and see who the real star is and who the weak crybaby is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

i see it already premiered yesterday. not many reviews. 

Grace Jones, the statuesque Jamaican model-turned-singer, actress and icon has made a career performing versions of herself. But who is the real Grace Jones behind the masks and makeup? This film moves between her personae onstage and off. Don't expect a traditional music biography with sit-down interviews and archival footage. This treatment is as stylish and unconventional as its subject. In the subtitle, "bloodlight" refers to the studio signal for recording and "bami" is a Jamaican flatbread. They stand for art and life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tuckeye    0
2 hours ago, Nikki said:

i see it already premiered yesterday. not many reviews. 

Grace Jones, the statuesque Jamaican model-turned-singer, actress and icon has made a career performing versions of herself. But who is the real Grace Jones behind the masks and makeup? This film moves between her personae onstage and off. Don't expect a traditional music biography with sit-down interviews and archival footage. This treatment is as stylish and unconventional as its subject. In the subtitle, "bloodlight" refers to the studio signal for recording and "bami" is a Jamaican flatbread. They stand for art and life. 

the true artist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JWAD    0
16 hours ago, Kim said:

Just a tad. Funny how some people don't see through things.

And it's not suspended, it's banned.

Carry on.

 

Flushed down the pan like all the Monsters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JWAD    0
2 hours ago, Nikki said:

i see it already premiered yesterday. not many reviews. 

Grace Jones, the statuesque Jamaican model-turned-singer, actress and icon has made a career performing versions of herself. But who is the real Grace Jones behind the masks and makeup? This film moves between her personae onstage and off. Don't expect a traditional music biography with sit-down interviews and archival footage. This treatment is as stylish and unconventional as its subject. In the subtitle, "bloodlight" refers to the studio signal for recording and "bami" is a Jamaican flatbread. They stand for art and life. 

Another fantastic artist she's tried to photocopy during her career and failed miserably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crux    0

Her mongsters really believe Madonna started it off first...

"The interviewer pretty much said that the madonna moment was that she was pissed off that madonna went to the press, or mentioned it in the press first rather than speaking to gaga first".

 

:wacko:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

Cyndi Lauper, Boy Goerge, Lady Gaga ? What they all have in common ?

They only make hidelines with Madonna 's name.

End thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LSD    0
5 minutes ago, Crux said:

Her mongsters really believe Madonna started it off first...

"The interviewer pretty much said that the madonna moment was that she was pissed off that madonna went to the press, or mentioned it in the press first rather than speaking to gaga first".

 

:wacko:

 

Did Madonna force her to lie through her teeth on Leno? :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×