MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

Nikki    0
6 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Gaga's whole Born This Way concept was to "re-create the nineties". I actually own audio of her when they recorded that gibberish German Sheisse techno track, which included a piano break before the chorus in the original demo. In the audio, she can be overheard telling someone (in regards to the break) "let's take that out, let's keep it straight forward and simple. Madonna would keep it simple. It's too many ideas in one song." It's clear M was on the back of her mind. 

:cool:

LHakaLH    0
3 hours ago, jojuun said:

Not true.

In the same interview where Gaga announced Born This Way she called Madonna "a wonderful, wonderful person. Full of the most wonderful freedom and spirit,  she is so kind. We have shared some wonderful moments together. She comes to my shows, I ask her questions, she's given me advice."

That was right during the release of Alejandro and months before Born This Way but Gaga had already finished the song of course. Up until that moment Gaga LOVED the Madonna comparisons, despite what you may read elsewhere. She thought it made her look good. Who gets compared to Madonna that much in the media during their first album campaign? Interscope PAID for that Madonna comparison early on, it was in Gaga's Interscope bio that was sent out. They WANTED it.

Gaga was crawling up Madonna asshole and believed she was "in" on M's circle. She was thrilled when Madonna cut a deal with Interscope and believed they'd be "family".

I'm not saying Gaga's "feelings" are valid at all but things truly took a turn from Born This Way on. Gaga was clueless about the entire Express Yourself similarity. She didn't see it at first. Until she read the criticism online, it hadn't even occurred to her. That's why she went off in her NME interview about the comparison. Then Madonna's reductive comment completely sent her over the edge. Why do you think Elton went so far afterwards with his comments? Gaga had cried to him about it. "What Madonna has done to Gaga", that's where that comes from. Gaga cried to everyone behind the scenes. People had to seriously calm her down.

During that time, Gaga's team lied to her and told her Madonna was approving of the song. That's why Gaga is on record saying Madonna "sent her an email" and "if the queen says it shall be, it shall be". Liz Rosenberg was quick to deny Madonna reached out at all. When Gaga found that out, she went ballistic. Again.

The MDNA Tour mash-up of Express Yourself and Born This Way pushed her even further. She was SO livid. Especially because Madonna already shared Interscope with her at that time and Gaga tried to make label execs pull the performance after lying to her about the email. But no one even dared to tell Madonna to change her show. It never even reached M and she wasn't even charged for the sample, they let her use it. Gaga even tried to find legal ways to stop the performance, citing it "damaged her brand".

It got even WORSE, believe it or not. Madonna had requested Gaga to perform the mash-up together for one of the NYC stops of the MDNA Tour. Gaga couldn't even believe "the audacity" and had her team come up with "scheduling conflicts" to throw M's team off. She didn't want to do it. She was angry. Livid. Meanwhile, Interscope heads LOVED the feud despite pandering to Gaga's moaning. Madonna was simply having fun with the feud and media frenzy. To this day, Gaga can't believe any of this "has happened to her". She takes no responsibility in it whatsoever.

Gaga truly thought she had Madonna's "blessing" and the baton was being passed. She had no problem with people calling her out for copying Madonna in the beginning because it was simply true. Gaga knew what she was doing. Of course she did. She had specifically requested a Jean Paul Gaultier replica of the pink Blond Ambition "cone bra" bustier when she started promoting Bad Romance. She was no fool. Madonna was all over Gaga's "moodboards" for shoots, staged paparazzi photographs, performances and video shoots. It wasn't until she got called out by the media and her own fans for something she thought was her "most original moment yet", that she was upset.

The first time she didn't "meant" to copy Madonna was "unconsciously " (I mean, I can't believe she was that clueless either but turns out, it's true) her biggest M rip-off to date and that completely threw her. So much so that she behaved like a literal child about it, even to top executives in the industry, despite it being at the height of her popularity.

Madonna upset this woman SO MUCH without even trying to do so. M was just keeping it moving and used the feud as a little joke. Madonna barely spent time thinking about it and found Gaga amusing.

It's Gaga obsession that got her so upset and riled up. That Netflix documentary is going to be the crescendo of Gaga's victim complex. And of course, despite both "moving on from it" publically and being photographed several times, she's dragging in Madonna once again. Because in her imagination, M "hurt her".

She's a lost cause.

In few words: She's bitter M never bowed down to her or never kissed her ass, like many others did. 

jojuun    0
Just now, LHakaLH said:

In few words: She's bitter M never bowed down to her or kissed her ass. 

Yup. That's the translation into the actual world. In her world it was "betrayal" and "toying with her".

Jester    0

from all of the above Lady Gaga reminds me of Courtney Love, a fad of the early nineties that was obsessed with Madonna....

idro    0
4 minutes ago, Jester said:

from all of the above Lady Gaga reminds me of Courtney Love, a fad of the early nineties that was obsessed with Madonna....

This

FreeMySoul    0

everyone once this thing premieres on Netflix lets all just give it a thumbs down do not watch just rate it

Nikki    0

I agree. I realize it's best to ignore her. being associated with M is what she wants

JWAD    0
2 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Lady_Gaga_and_Cyndi_Lauper_2048x2048.JPG

Madonna.gif

What the fuck? Those outfits looks like something knocked together in an hour on Project Runway by an amateur 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jojuun    0
Just now, JWAD said:

What the fuck? Those outfits looks like something knocked together in an hour on Project Runway by an amateur 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are not that far from the truth...

Sloane    0

Looks like I cancelled Netflix just in time so this vile bullshit doc isn't staring me in the face while I'm paying for it.

Nick    0

Feel it's even weird how gaga's releasing a documentary at this time when she's thirty one, If I'm not mistaken, TOD was filmed  at least partly when Madonna was thirty one & released when she was thirty two. The coincidence or whatever in their ages is beyond curious & makes me think she still follow's Madonna's career almost by the book.

Wouldn't even matter much if it wasn't for gaga's shit personality & being disrespectful toward Madonna. 

tuckeye    0

i'm glad M's children will live on to defend and make sure her legacy lives on forever. 

Dr Lecter    0

I just still love Madonna for never rising to the bait with these cunts like Elton and Gaga the shit they say and she just carries on 

she's not bothered why are we? Just some small group of fans talking shit all the time. All I ever think of are those loons in the Judas Holy Fool get up. Sums them up 

Toni    0

@jojuun any info on the Lina Morgana death? Or anything to do with what scandalous info a judge had to seal away forever because it would ruin her? Was she really raped? The charity, is it just a money laundering operation? 

Toni    0

Oh and least we forget she did this! And I do believe it was by accident, she probably plays Madonna songs on loop when fake writing her albums.

IMG_1353.JPG

jojuun    0
Just now, Toni said:

@jojuun any info on the Lina Morgana death? Or anything to do with what scandalous info a judge had to seal away forever because it would ruin her? Was she really raped? The charity, is it just a money laundering operation? 

No one on her team knows jack about the Lina thing for all I know. It's never been discussed as far as I know. I don't really believe in it either so I never asked.

The "unknown" producer she's publically stated raped her is allegedly Rob Fusari, her early producer who came up with the Gaga nickname. Of course, that claim surfaced after he already sued her. I don't know about the validity of that. It could be true, it could be untrue. However, they did have an "intimate relationship" at one point. She sees him as a betrayer. One of her first.

Here they are...

tumblr_m3iu6tjoWz1qjdybto1_500.gif

The charity is mainly her mother's day to day operation and Gaga actually believes in it. The "philanthropic queen" press she gets out of it is good of course and the tax write offs must be handy. I have not been told anything "dirty" about her charity work.

I think she can be extremely manipulative but I don't think she's stable enough to have done half of the shit she's rumoured to have done.

LHakaLH    0

Mongsters on TW are saying that Joanne tanked because it's harder for females in the music industry nowadays... then why is another one of TayTay's trashy tracks a #1 hit?

XXL    0
4 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

In few words: She's bitter M never bowed down to her or never kissed her ass, like many others did. 

Exactly

She thought she could borrow her books and lingerie and automatically have a 35 year career

She actually referred to both her first and second albums as great works the world will look back on with gratitude 200 years from now

FAKE from day one

Bitch wanted Madonna's career from the start

So the stealing went ahead undisturbed for a while, cloaked in an ocean of platitudes and fake complimentary "humbled" mode

Then you just have to read one of her V mgazine columns to notice how full of shit she actually was, 2 years in the business

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-declares-herself-librarian-of-glam-culture-20110512

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

If there's one thing Lady Gaga knows a lot about, it's pop culture. In her first column for V Magazine, the 25-year-old New Yorker says she's been keeping tabs on the world around her since she was an aspiring singer in a roach-infested apartment.

"Glam culture is ultimately rooted in obsession," she writes, "and those of us who are truly devoted and loyal to the lifestyle of glamour are masters of its history. Or, to put it more elegantly, we are librarians.

"I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, beadwork or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death and resurrection of that particular trend," she boasts.

:scared:  :scared:  :manson:  :rotfl: 

Kim    0

Oh good grief. Now I know why most people STEER CLEAR of this fuckin insane thread.

Let me just get the mop to do some cleaning....

MeakMaker    0
4 hours ago, Kim said:

Thanks for making my point exactly. The ret-con of Crawford's C-List career that's taken place fairly recently to even have YOU suggest that she was anywhere near a contemporary of Davis is why the re-writing of history, even pop culture history is so shameful.

Maybe some rubbish gay like Ryan Murphy will make "Madonna and Gaga - FEUD" TV series in the future with Gaga as the poor misunderstood underdog (always the more dramatically interesting afterall) with Madge getting second billing as the more talented one, but who was so horrible to poor Gaga - while wiping out whole swathes of fact to suit their own narrative.

And no, those other artists you list NEVER had half the Madonna association that's going on here and has for years. That BTW shit was 2012, FIVE years ago , and the same conversation is still going on in 2017. The rest of the world has moved on. The United States and Madonna fans seemingly haven't.

See y'all in 2022 when you're are still giving this zero the relevance that she doesn't even HAVE because she's still mentioning Madonna and you jump and take the bait.

:clap:

jojuun    0
3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Oh good grief. Now I know why most people STEER CLEAR of this fuckin insane thread.

Let me just get the mop to do some cleaning....

LMAO

You dipshit. You couldn't handle it?

"Jojuun said she's relevant in the UK and Europe!"

I quote you with my post from earlier today saying she's not and you deleted all of it cause you were proven wrong. You literal child. 

Ugly faggot.

Kim    0
Just now, jojuun said:

LMAO

You dipshit. You couldn't handle it?

"Jojuun said she's relevant in the UK and Europe!"

I quote you with my post from earlier today saying she's not and you deleted all of it cause you were proven wrong. You literal child. 

Ugly faggot.

Actually I was in the middle of just clearing everything from the moment I was daft enough to even comment in this thread,  to just leave you all to it.

I guess people STILL think I was wrong about you, eh?

vocalism    0
4 hours ago, Kim said:

Thanks for making my point exactly. The ret-con of Crawford's C-List career that's taken place fairly recently to even have YOU suggest that she was anywhere near a contemporary of Davis is why the re-writing of history, even pop culture history is so shameful.

Maybe some rubbish gay like Ryan Murphy will make "Madonna and Gaga - FEUD" TV series in the future with Gaga as the poor misunderstood underdog (always the more dramatically interesting afterall) with Madge getting second billing as the more talented one, but who was so horrible to poor Gaga - while wiping out whole swathes of fact to suit their own narrative.

And no, those other artists you list NEVER had half the Madonna association that's going on here and has for years. That BTW shit was 2012, FIVE years ago , and the same conversation is still going on in 2017. The rest of the world has moved on. The United States and Madonna fans seemingly haven't.

See y'all in 2022 when you're are still giving this zero the relevance that she doesn't even HAVE because she's still mentioning Madonna and you jump and take the bait.

I prefer Bette as a person and an actress, but my thoughts about their careers and the "feud" are more nuanced than all this, and I'm not going to get into here for obvious reasons. But a contemporary is merely one who exists at the same time as another. It has nothing to do with talent. By definition, Bette and Joan were contemporaries. In M and Gaga's case, they are technically also contemporaries because they're both alive and making music at the same time, but M's creative and professional peak ended before Gaga's first album, so I do NOT consider them contemporaries. M's contemporaries are Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney, Janet, and even Mariah and Celine. 

My other point about my friend's use of the word "queen" wasn't in response to your post, it was in response to a conversation from a few days ago about the "queen of pop" title. I should have put it in a separate post.