MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

Nick    0

How the fuck is she going to perform from now on when she literally has said she has several major medical & psychiatric diagnosis.:lol2: 

Pedro    0

Guys where are the empty spaces pictures, we've seen two or three so far, where are the funny gifs? 

Obviously we only need them for fun and for some historical testament. 

Nikki    0
1 hour ago, Jester said:

What is the impact when you cancel a headliner's show on the day before the event?

My message goes to the fans, I'm as frustrated as they are right now. We wanted Lady Gaga to be here with us as much as she wanted too. But bad things happen and I can assure you that as soon as she has good health, she will participate in one of our events. The impact of this cancellation was not significant because we have like 500 attractions per day. Only 0.7% of fans have shown an interest in asking for a refund so far. Also, we were fast as trying to replace her with Maroon 5 which was the most disputed day and did sell out quickly with a massive demand.

Was it difficult to convince artists to participate in this festival, with the city hurt by the crisis in security?

The perception of Rio de Janeiro outside is really bad, but this didn't have any impact on the festival. There were people who even called me and offered to come, like Lady Gaga, for example. Today it is much easier to attract artists to Rio, actually.

Why does Rock in Rio have a repetitive lineup?

It's simple. For the business to work out, the headliner has to be able to bring together an audience of 100,000 people. There are at most 20 names in the world with this potential. 

http://veja.abril.com.br/complemento/entrevista/roberto-medina.html

So, Rio cancel had zero impact to the festival and the only fooled here are her fans that got broke booking planes and tickets.  I will only leave this here for them.tenor.gif

let me guess, gagadaily & the other pro gaga sites who had someone post this have those threads closed?

loowee    0
29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Guys where are the empty spaces pictures, we've seen two or three so far, where are the funny gifs? 

Obviously we only need them for fun and for some historical testament. 

Even gifs won't do the Flopanne tour justice.

from the hilarious middle school choreography

to the stadium show's staging looking like a D-list festival

to her dollar tree props breaking

to her fans still looking fugly and tragic 

to the floor being so empty that her stupid fans could run like wild animals (but her shows still miraculously reported as sold out)

Jester    0
24 minutes ago, Nikki said:

let me guess, gagadaily & the other pro gaga sites who had someone post this have those threads closed?

yes in atrl it was locked.:rotfl:

4 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I'm an Asian myself and what todsmod said wasn't offensive at all. The whole SJW word-policing attitude needs to stop. 

the expression SJW is hateful, derogatory and a form of speech violence and you need to correct it right now and stop preaching for Trump and the bombing of Yemen :wink:

Just now, CzarnaWisnia said:

the expression SJW is hateful, derogatory and a form of speech violence and you need to correct it right now and stop preaching for Trump and the bombing of Yemen :wink:

I am not a social justice warrior. Thank you very much. :thumbsup: 

Nikki    0
43 minutes ago, Jester said:

im in the thread "im gonna reinvent tours" and monsters think she's stealing the idea from gaga's diva bar, ignorant as always to madonna 's tears of a clown a year before, and her promo shows in the same atmosphere in the early 00s and even late 90s :cool:

they're clueless

Nick    0
49 minutes ago, Jester said:

Just curious who's locking it?

Assume it's her dopey fans who love to censor. 

Pedro    0

@Ioowee :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

im in the thread "im gonna reinvent tours" and monsters think she's stealing the idea from gaga's diva bar, ignorant as always to madonna 's tears of a clown a year before, and her promo shows in the same atmosphere in the early 00s and even late 90s :cool:

they're clueless

:rant: