MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

4 minutes ago, LSD said:

:zombie:

so her Oscar campaign is on..

lol that pic.. and the needle around the joanne tattoo. typical. the more i think about it, the more it's obvious to me that this is her oscar campaign like some have said

its possible she didnt rehearse for the set because it's probably different than the normal concert

It's obvious she's striking back after Selena Gomez and her #KidneyGate. Wait for the news about her canceling, hospitalization and fibromyalgia. Let the Pity Games begin!

Looks like she got upset Selena Gomez was all over the news w her kidney issue so now shes trying to 1 up her by cancelling and staging a pic in her hotel room.

She is hospitalized. TOUR cancellation incoming.....

9 minutes ago, Jester said:

She is hospitalized. TOUR cancellation incoming.....

Wouldn't she have a hospital name bracelet thing on? She seems to be in her hotel room faking it.

She should lay off the booze and pills. She's just hung over

Little to almost non existent Brain message to everybody that questions this woman's evil lies:

1zvuyvl.jpg

2wq7p8j.jpg

:dead:

Just now, Mmmmm said:

Wouldn't she have a hospital name bracelet thing on? She seems to be in her hotel room faking it.

I.V. administration kits cost about $10 on Amazon. She probably went through their whole medical supplies section and bought at least one of everything. Never know which illness she'll come down with next.

2 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

TOUR CANCELLED!

Janet must be seething

She's not coming!

She's not coming!

She's not coming!

okay of course it's possible she is in pain. just for the lurkers who are reading this and take everything so literally.

that said, when im not feeling good i dont bother to type or explain myself. im just in bed sleeping. not bothered with what anyone else is doing and i wouldnt take pictures of everything or people taking care of me. i could give no fucks when im feeling like shit.

Just now, mamifero said:

She's not coming!

She's not coming!

She's not coming!

GAGCELLED

Just now, Nikki said:

okay so of course it's possible she really is in pain. just for the lurkers who are reading this and take everything so literally.

that said, when im not feeling good i dont bother to type or explain myself. im just in bed sleeping. not being bothered with what anyone else is doing or taking pictures of everything or people taking care of me. i could give no fucks when im feeling like shit.

Shoutout to Bionic Monster! :chuckle: 

Cancelled shows

List of cancelled concerts, showing date, city, country, venue, opening acts and reason for cancellation
Date City Country Venue Reason
September 4, 2017 Montreal Canada Bell Centre Respiratory infection and laryngitis[36]
September 15, 2017[a] Rio de Janeiro Brazil Barra Olympic Park Body pain due to fibromyalgia[37]

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

okay so of course it's possible she really is in pain. just for the lurkers who are reading this and take everything so literally.

that said, when im not feeling good i dont bother to type or explain myself. im just in bed sleeping. not being bothered with what anyone else is doing or taking pictures of everything or people taking care of me. i could give no fucks when im feeling like shit.

Exactly! I was in hospital recently, i didn't have the strength! This turd seems the opposite! All just fake lies. 

She's trying to upstage Selena Gomez

Now seriously, imagine M  posting on her social media that she's in pain with bronchitis and she can't do the Chile MDNA date or the Buenos Aires dates.