MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

VogueMusic    0
15 hours ago, Nikki said:

aside from the broken hip, she's never had an illness a doctor is able to scientifically prove either. fibromyalgia is also used for people who are in a lot of pain but there's not always physical signs of it.. so she can say whatever she wants. I think she's that concerned with being a victim that she tells herself she has all those illnesses. (but when she's on stage, they suddenly disappear.... until she messes up of course.. then she'll blame the illness) anyway, live nation wouldnt allow this. she was hanging in the air at the superbowl.. no way

Exactly. Most of her "diseases" are those with criteria that are fairly broad. How...convenient.

2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Their excuses are HYSTERICAL!!! 

she was also fighting a  huge depression when Madonna relentlessly bullied her back in 2012 and she kindly remembers the episode and talks about that now ,5 years later . There's also Lupus and a hip surgery . Not everyone can go through all that like her. A hero ,indeed

Almost every woman has this tho:blink:

It's common for someone with depression to be bullied have anxiety, have PTSD, have an eating disorder. and an addiction issue. It's also characteristic for someone with lupus to have autoimmune joint pain (RA) and the lupus contributes to her depression as well.

But OT she is a really strong woman. Wasn't her drug addiction linked to pain relievers?

The fact you believe countless conspiracy theories, yet someone with an ACTUAL illness comes out and creates awareness for it, yet you're all "No no no I don't believe it".

So much respect for Gaga for working her ass off extra hard to perform and dance  :blink: despite having chronic pain

There's such thing as facing challenges and difficulties in life. :biblio: Is that so hard to comprehend? It's quite a common thing you know. 

That's why her tours have so little dates despite the huge demand

Being bullied, abused, or raped can cause anxiety, depression, or PTSD, which all can lead to drug addiction. 

Also being bullied about weight can cause anorexia and bulimia.

Touring causes a lot of stress on your body and joints, which can cause arthritis. :dead: 

Surgery (which she had on her hip) can cause chronic pain. 

I guess people can't have more than a certain amount of issues at once

Just how she kept performing with her hip being messed up. Some people keep going even if they're in pain. It's called dedication. :lmao: 

Y'all forgetting the fact that she makes SO MUCH ****ING MONEY, of COURSE she would be in a better position than people in your anecdotes, because she can afford the best doctors and the best treatments. 

Her fanbase is basically tumblr.

VogueMusic    0
5 hours ago, Toni said:

jesus fucking christ.

The tackiest fanbase in pop history. 

And I get the issue with picking on peoples' physical appearances...but her fanbase really does fit a certain sort of look (you could say).

todsmod    0
5 hours ago, Aime said:

Um, what?

It'a called "a play on words".  Little monsters=little mongsters, little morons, little mongoloids, little retards....etc.  It's not calling out disabilities (but ask Gaga...she probably already has it, or is about to)!!!  In case you haven't heard yet, she's the new heroin of illnesses, diseases and disabilities.  If you're that offended (or just oblivious).....look it up!!!  Look right up to mommy disease-most.  She's in the dictionary under the words "fraud, liar, thief, plagiarist, ugly, KaKa (aka, shit), spoiled, sick, stupid, demented, artist  aspiring wish-to-be artist, fake, delusional, psycho, dumb, gross, nasty....and other words of similar consistency.

Or you can just look in the dictionary for Madonna.  She's basically the only singer/musician/entertainer in Websters Dictionary (at least she was in the 2000's)!!!  I remember arguing w/someone at work about who, if any, celebrities was actually in the Websters Dictionary.  We looked.  Low and behold, the only one we could find was.....MADONNA!!!!!!  No Elvis, MJ, Beatles....etc.  I was actually shocked (but pleasantly surprised)!!!! 

Mozo1    0
2 hours ago, JWAD said:

Fa fa fa fa fa fafa mama rama mama fa-fibromyalgia 

:rotfl::rotfl:

She's so appalling. A chronic pain in the ass. 

Crux    0
5 hours ago, acko said:

The ugly whore is now claiming copyright infingement,

Producers of a Belgian television programme called Radio Gaga

received a letter from her lawyers...it's named after a Queen song ya dumb bitch.

:rotfl:

XXL    0
34 minutes ago, Hector said:

She is a lazy miserable pig that eats garbage all day and is a drug addict. She has no discipline and self respect.

Mariah is more healthy than her. 

Totally

And for all she tries to emulate Madonna their core message stands at the exact opposite

Are you trying to kill me?

I don't smoke but I like to start fires

Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-091515-3.jpg

tumblr_m6r7z5Ck1Z1rr7dlco1_500.png

tumblr_mvg8ugyBSj1qgrxgbo5_250.gif

52a5579c059e689997afd5b79406d40f.jpg

gaga_drug_addict.jpg

46340.jpg

Skin    0

Remember when she lied and said she was bisexual, and then a few years later made a comment about feeling unentitled or some shit speaking out for the LGBT community because their story is not hers?

Skin    0

"I’m not a gay woman, you know?" she prefaced. "And [it’s] that touchy sort of subject where ― can you stand up for people that you are not necessarily fully part of that community in a way that you can understand what you all go through?"

A few years earlier.....

"You know what? It’s not a lie that I am bisexual and I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into ‘she says she’s bisexual for marketing,’ this is a fucking lie,” she told the crowd during a Q&A. “This is who I am and who I have always been.”

Crux    0
6 hours ago, Toni said:

:lmao: Oh sweet jesus...it looks worse than a Kylie concert.  So many tragic gays prancing about thinking they're cool when in reality they look RIDICULOUS and so OTT.

:dead:  @  the gay in the pink shorts and fat queen in the Nirvana shirt.

LHakaLH    0

Whatever happened to that Tara Savelo person? 

Hector    0
6 hours ago, Toni said:

WTF that was really embarrassing to watch! By the way I recognize one of the guys there. He is a Madonna loon who is always frontrow at Madonna concerts and a contest "winner" for Madonna events. That's the bigger WTF. :confused:

LSD    0

She wanted her fanbase to be as tragic as possible and she got her wish. It's just much smaller than she would have liked.  

headonfire    0

Guys, get ready for some tea. Reviews below with some bits I highlighted. 

Gaga’s endless navel-gazing

Gaga’s grandma seems to be the only person who actually stands up to her. That is one of the inadvertent revelations in Gaga: Five Foot Two, a supposedly bare-all, fly-on-the-wall documentary.

There is a deliberate theme, too. Gaga talks to the camera about everything from her personal relationships to her role as a witch in American Horror Story. As she does, she keeps circling back to the idea that society considers strong women threatening, and that women have to push back and take charge of their own lives. Wandering around her house without make-up, feeding her dogs, she announces that her tolerance for taking rubbish from men is down to zero.

The film’s message is empowering but its subtext is more fascinating, as Gaga puts her take-charge philosophy to use. Grandma aside, Five Foot Two offers a glimpse of Gaga shaping the next phase of her image, recasting herself as a serious artist and equal-rights role model rather than a pop-star spectacle in a dress made of meat. This film is part of the reconstruction project.

Her brash irreverence makes the documentary fast and entertaining on the surface. The film was shot while she was creating her album Joanne, released last year. She is seen in the studio with her friend and producer Mark Ronson, recording a new song, now familiar as the hit Million Reasons.

There is surprisingly little music in the film, though. Instead, the cameras follow her to a family christening, to photo shoots, even into a doctor’s examination room, capturing scenes that are both raw and calculated.

She often talks about her physical pain, the lingering aftermath of a broken hip. She lies on a couch crying as pain travels from her head to her toes. And we hear audio of a phone call to a friend in which she talks about her loneliness. “I go from everyone touching me all day and talking to me all day, to total silence” at night, she says.

The film provides a visceral sense of how exhausting her level of stardom might be. She is constantly having her make-up and hair done. Someone is always hovering and fussing about her, pushing and pulling. She complains to friends that her career has cost her several romantic relationships. Although this is an edited version of her life, there’s no reason to doubt how genuine her emotions are.

But really: who lets cameras record a doctor’s visit except someone obsessed with her own image? Her conversation with the doctor about pain management – a stylist does her eye make-up as she sits on the examination table – is not candid. It’s imagery. The scene telegraphs: here’s Gaga being transparent, in pain yet getting ready to face the cameras, doing it for her fans.

As those millions of fans know, the album Joanne was named for her father’s sister, who died of lupus at 19, in the 1970s. Gaga says that her aunt’s death cast a shadow over her childhood, and that writing and recording the album was intensely personal.  

We realise how personal when Gaga and her father visit his mother, Joanne’s mother. Sitting at a table in the modest apartment, Gaga plays the newly-recorded song Joanne on her phone. Gaga and her father are both weepy. Her grandmother is dry-eyed, and for good reason. She obviously adores her granddaughter and tells her how special she is, but says with some concern, “Don’t become maudlin over all this.” No one else in the film offers such a sensible warning. The film breezes by the line, but it jumps out as a moment of clarity cutting through Gaga’s endless navel-gazing.  

The director, Chris Moukarbel, also made Me at the Zoo, the story of a YouTube celebrity, and Banksy Does New York. His style of building a film from densely-edited fragments suits the life-as-it-happens façade of Gaga: Five Foot Two. And like a magician’s assistant creating a distraction, Moukarbel’s busy style helps obscure how much the film says only and exactly what Gaga wants it to say. 

All of her media manipulation doesn’t negate her message about personal acceptance for women and men. But let’s not be naïve. Gaga: Five Foot Two is a carefully designed delivery system for Gaga: Now I’m Serious.

★★★☆☆ 

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20170913-film-review-does-lady-gaga-deserve-a-documentary

Elevator pitch: Madonna: Truth or Dare, but without the dare.

There’s a scene in vérité-style documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two in which the Poker Face-ed pop star plays a recording of a new song to her grandmother. Joanne, the title track to the singer’s new album, is a balladic homage to an aunt who died young. Resisting the pushed-for pathos, the grandmother compliments Gaga on the song but tells her “don’t be maudlin.” Gaga is disappointed, and director Chris Moukarbel probably was as well, for sappy seems to be his goal. Multiple segments show Gaga in distress, in tears from chronic body pain apparently caused by a serious hip injury from a few years before. The film’s narrative involves the process of making a new album, the preparations for her 2016 Super Bowl performance and the stripping back of Gaga from her glitz-and-glamour past. So, we see her unadorned and fancy-free – the “real” Gaga letting it all hang out, boobs and butt-cheeks everywhere. The made-for-Netflix doc, which premieres globally on Sept. 22, is entertaining but manipulative. Gaga is always on, with Moukarbel carrying her water. And when it comes to the climatic Super Bowl scene, Five Foot Two comes up short. The mythologizing of the selfless entertainer complete, the film ends without showing the Sunday show, leaving non-Gaga fans wondering: Yeah, but who won the game? – Brad Wheeler

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/awards-and-festivals/tiff/the-globes-guide-to-tiff-2017-movies/article35939881/?film=42

Skin    0

This film is supposed to be a rebranding of her image?  Bitch, they have been trying to rebrand her image for the last 3 years!!!!   It's not working!!!  

Mozo1    0
49 minutes ago, Hector said:

Fucking dying. The replies are great, too. Hilarious.

56 minutes ago, Skin said:

This film is supposed to be a rebranding of her image?  Bitch, they have been trying to rebrand her image for the last 3 years!!!!   It's not working!!!  

Rebranded as a sick, helpless has been that exploits her grandmothers dead daughter.

Nikki    0

this shit is airing globally on netflix next week? i was hoping it was just going to be the US. she really wants to push that new image in our faces. she wants to be an amy winehouse, a misunderstood and insecure little genius. and she drags along madonna's name with her to portray/show a false image about M. this creature is a horrible & calculated and manipulative piece of shit

spotlight    0
8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

this shit is airing globally on netflix next week? i was hoping it was just going to be the US. she really wants to push that new image in our faces. she wants to be an amy winehouse, a misunderstood and insecure little genius. and she drags along madonna's name with her to portray/show a false image about M. this creature is a horrible & calculated and manipulative piece of shit

I don't know about globally Nikki, but Netflix Canada already has it listed.

IMG_7625.PNG

Nikki    0
2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

What good will it do, it will just be her fans watching it.

you know they're gonna promote this & put this at the front of netflix everywhere

sexycunt    0

Truth Or Dare was generally well received by critics and was successful at the box office with a worldwide gross of $29,012,935 (an estimated $50.99 million in 2016 dollars[1]). It remained the highest-grossing documentary of all time, until Bowling for Columbine surpassed it in 2002.[2] It was screened out of competition at the 1991 Cannes Film Festival.[3]

Ugly bitch wishes!!

15-07-11-madonna-truth-or-dare.jpeg

Just now, Nikki said:

well, at least in the spanish radio it´s working, they had mentioned her leaving music bussiness after her tour because she is sick

GOD    0
5 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

:rotfl::rotfl:

She's so appalling. A chronic pain in the ass. 

😂😂😂

the fibromyalgia claims are real, it's Gaga in the ass.

JWAD    0
2 hours ago, sexycunt said:

Truth Or Dare was generally well received by critics and was successful at the box office with a worldwide gross of $29,012,935 (an estimated $50.99 million in 2016 dollars[1]). It remained the highest-grossing documentary of all time, until Bowling for Columbine surpassed it in 2002.[2] It was screened out of competition at the 1991 Cannes Film Festival.[3]

Ugly bitch wishes!!

15-07-11-madonna-truth-or-dare.jpeg

IMG_9780.PNG