Radio Gaga :lmao:

That dance from the retarded fans :lmao:

She's so over 

that's the only piece de resistance that they think she has

poor fanbase

1 hour ago, acko said:

The ugly whore is now claiming copyright infingement,

Producers of a Belgian television programme called Radio Gaga

received a letter from her lawyers...it's named after a Queen song ya dumb bitch.

oh my gosh :lmao:

she's so embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

oh my gosh :lmao:

she's so embarrassing 

it's probably her new disease kicking in and tempering with her mind 

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

it's probably her new disease kicking in and tempering with her mind 

so what do you think? will the makers of the program/show now claim to be depressed and have anxiety from gaga suing them? hmm. 

20 minutes ago, Nikki said:

so what do you think? will the makers of the program/show now claim to be depressed and have anxiety from gaga suing them? hmm. 

i hope they give her a taste of her own medicine

Those lil' mongsters are obviously "dancing" to a backing track taken directly from the album, live MY ASS :tongue:

has the tout been cancelled, yet ??

43 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Their excuses are HYSTERICAL!!! 

she was also fighting a  huge depression when Madonna relentlessly bullied her back in 2012 and she kindly remembers the episode and talks about that now ,5 years later . There's also Lupus and a hip surgery . Not everyone can go through all that like her. A hero ,indeed

Almost every woman has this tho:blink:

It's common for someone with depression to be bullied have anxiety, have PTSD, have an eating disorder. and an addiction issue. It's also characteristic for someone with lupus to have autoimmune joint pain (RA) and the lupus contributes to her depression as well.

But OT she is a really strong woman. Wasn't her drug addiction linked to pain relievers?

The fact you believe countless conspiracy theories, yet someone with an ACTUAL illness comes out and creates awareness for it, yet you're all "No no no I don't believe it".

So much respect for Gaga for working her ass off extra hard to perform and dance  :blink: despite having chronic pain

There's such thing as facing challenges and difficulties in life. :biblio: Is that so hard to comprehend? It's quite a common thing you know. 

That's why her tours have so little dates despite the huge demand

Being bullied, abused, or raped can cause anxiety, depression, or PTSD, which all can lead to drug addiction. 

Also being bullied about weight can cause anorexia and bulimia.

Touring causes a lot of stress on your body and joints, which can cause arthritis. :dead: 

Surgery (which she had on her hip) can cause chronic pain. 

I guess people can't have more than a certain amount of issues at once

Just how she kept performing with her hip being messed up. Some people keep going even if they're in pain. It's called dedication. :lmao: 

Y'all forgetting the fact that she makes SO MUCH ****ING MONEY, of COURSE she would be in a better position than people in your anecdotes, because she can afford the best doctors and the best treatments. 

OMG!!!!!!! 😲 

Song TITLES OF LG6 LEAKED !!!!!

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

3 minutes ago, Lolo said:

OMG!!!!!!! 😲 

Song TITLES OF LG6 LEAKED !!!!!

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

She should make a hip-op album

26 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

brillz - tweet her this asap!

25 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Hip2Hip

Actually...may I suggest a new thread title?

Hip2Hip - Gargoyle's latest sob story: She has "Fibromyalgia" 

Fa fa fa fa fa fafa mama rama mama fa-fibromyalgia 

1 hour ago, LHakaLH said:

Their excuses are HYSTERICAL!!! 

she was also fighting a  huge depression when Madonna relentlessly bullied her back in 2012 and she kindly remembers the episode and talks about that now ,5 years later . There's also Lupus and a hip surgery . Not everyone can go through all that like her. A hero ,indeed

Almost every woman has this tho:blink:

It's common for someone with depression to be bullied have anxiety, have PTSD, have an eating disorder. and an addiction issue. It's also characteristic for someone with lupus to have autoimmune joint pain (RA) and the lupus contributes to her depression as well.

But OT she is a really strong woman. Wasn't her drug addiction linked to pain relievers?

The fact you believe countless conspiracy theories, yet someone with an ACTUAL illness comes out and creates awareness for it, yet you're all "No no no I don't believe it".

So much respect for Gaga for working her ass off extra hard to perform and dance  :blink: despite having chronic pain

There's such thing as facing challenges and difficulties in life. :biblio: Is that so hard to comprehend? It's quite a common thing you know. 

That's why her tours have so little dates despite the huge demand

Being bullied, abused, or raped can cause anxiety, depression, or PTSD, which all can lead to drug addiction. 

Also being bullied about weight can cause anorexia and bulimia.

Touring causes a lot of stress on your body and joints, which can cause arthritis. :dead: 

Surgery (which she had on her hip) can cause chronic pain. 

I guess people can't have more than a certain amount of issues at once

Just how she kept performing with her hip being messed up. Some people keep going even if they're in pain. It's called dedication. :lmao: 

Y'all forgetting the fact that she makes SO MUCH ****ING MONEY, of COURSE she would be in a better position than people in your anecdotes, because she can afford the best doctors and the best treatments. 

Sounds like an abusive relationship the excuses they make , 

4 hours ago, Toni said:

1096.gif

This from ATRL 

"How in the WORLD can you dance and move around and wear the heels she wears after a 'hip surgery' :lmao: and lupus FFF and now she has fibromyalgia LORD :toofunny3: 

I know you little monsters love your queen and all but just because you like her music doesn't mean you can't discern facts from BLATANT lies :toofunny3: I pity all of you that just because of pride or plain naivety defend this woman and all her lies :ahh: 

Her alleged conditions are SERIOUS, chronic pain is a BITCH to deal with, you don't bounce around and do the things Gaga does no matter how much of a badass bitch you are, add an extremely invasive hip surgery to that, turns out she's ****ing robocop because she can wear these high heels with no consequence at all. This woman is appropriating diseases so you can all kiss her ass and you are SO BLIND, Jesus Christ :ahh:  And all of you saying 'ohh my mom has this it's so bad' YOU should be ashamed of yourself, defending some broad who is  faking a disease that reaches home for some pity sales :ahh: .

This woman is so vile, I seriously don't understand how someone with a functioning brain can not see through her bull**** :rip:

I would MAYBE believe some her LIES if her body was toned, muscular, if there was some evidence of Gaga having  good diet, but she has a skinny fat body and therefore her diet is not that good :ahh:

She is a lazy miserable pig that eats garbage all day and is a drug addict. She has no discipline and self respect. Mariah is more healthy than her. 

7 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

This from ATRL 

"How in the WORLD can you dance and move around and wear the heels she wears after a 'hip surgery' :lmao: and lupus FFF and now she has fibromyalgia LORD :toofunny3: 

I know you little monsters love your queen and all but just because you like her music doesn't mean you can't discern facts from BLATANT lies :toofunny3: I pity all of you that just because of pride or plain naivety defend this woman and all her lies :ahh: 

Her alleged conditions are SERIOUS, chronic pain is a BITCH to deal with, you don't bounce around and do the things Gaga does no matter how much of a badass bitch you are, add an extremely invasive hip surgery to that, turns out she's ****ing robocop because she can wear these high heels with no consequence at all. This woman is appropriating diseases so you can all kiss her ass and you are SO BLIND, Jesus Christ :ahh:  And all of you saying 'ohh my mom has this it's so bad' YOU should be ashamed of yourself, defending some broad who is  faking a disease that reaches home for some pity sales :ahh: .

This woman is so vile, I seriously don't understand how someone with a functioning brain can not see through her bull**** :rip:

I would MAYBE believe some her LIES if her body was toned, muscular, if there was some evidence of Gaga having  good diet, but she has a skinny fat body and therefore her diet is not that good :ahh:

The Monsters who can only act completely outraged in response :lmao:"How DARE anyone question something like this?!"

I don't think any pop star's ever been caught in as many lies as she has, or has as little credibility.  She lies more than any of the Jacksons :rotfl:

20 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

SINGING FROM EVITA?!!!! CLIP?

01:14

You Must Love Me   :rotfl:

Ironic

My God

Look at and listen to those fans of hers (back then) :rotfl:

She's innovative

She's bringing back something people forgot about

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, Flip The Switch said:

Do What You Want With My Body.

Sincerely, from a supposedly raped girl. 

Disgusting. 

Indeed :thumbsdown: 

It's disturbing how she constantly takes serious issues, illnesses etc and makes a mockery of everything to elicit sympathy for her weak narcissistic personality and her flopping career. If this was a different period in history in general or pop culture she would have been torn apart in the media a long time ago