MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

58 minutes ago, Msig said:

My mom was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 12 years ago. Although each case is individual, the defining symptoms of fibromyalgia don't fit with Lady Gaga's ability to do strenuous concerts night after night.

Defining symptoms of fibromyalgia:

• chronic widespread pain
  • increased sensitivity to pain
  • extreme tiredness
  • sleep disturbance

People with fibromyalgia may also experience muscle stiffness, muscle spasms, weakness in the limbs, problems with short- and long-term memory, irritable bowel syndrome, and axiety.

FYI, about 25% of all people suffering from lupus also have fibromyalgia,

Sorry about your mum, and sorry that idiots like Gaga insult people who are genuinely suffering.

The only part I disagree with you is that Gaga's concerts are "strenuous". I've seen a sloth put in more effort that she does with her dancing.

23 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

This bitch is about to ger exposed. Let's just enjoy the show of this miserable thing. 

Nope, she will get away with it. Like always. This cunt is lucky. 

21 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Nope, she will get away with it. Like always. This cunt is lucky. 

it helps to have dumb fans that never question anything.......

1 hour ago, swimtoshore said:

it helps to have dumb fans that never question anything.......

she is such a pity-fishing whore

It's not just 100 made up ailments but latching on to the dying, her dead aunt she never knew... I mean there's little left besides becoming a mortician.

Gaga wouldn't keep on lying unless her fans &  media called her out. The gays are stupid...

Now all y'all be nice to poor Lady Sickness/Illness/Chronic Pain/Schizo Germ-a-lot-a!!!  You all should have seen it coming in the previous years...especially the SuperBowl.  It's Fibromyalgia on full display!!!  The pain is evident!!

3CE243ED00000578-0-image-m-36_1486348923209.jpg.a1cc28ea6826412baec24c7171d19e78.jpgtumblr_okxixyDRAH1s3y9slo3_r1_500.gifhatersgonnahate.gif.970b4bd37ba4f4c9fe2fe51f8e62f414.gif  You're damn right you fraudulent cunt.  Keep giving us a million reasons (like your ailments)!!  You're almost (I said ALMOST) making me sick/ill.  But what M taught us was strength.....inner strength.  You and your little mongoloids will never comprehend (thank God)!!! 

23 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Now all y'all be nice to poor Lady Sickness/Illness/Chronic Pain/Schizo Germ-a-lot-a!!!  You all should have seen it coming in the previous years...especially the SuperBowl.  It's Fibromyalgia on full display!!!  The pain is evident!!

3CE243ED00000578-0-image-m-36_1486348923209.jpg.a1cc28ea6826412baec24c7171d19e78.jpgtumblr_okxixyDRAH1s3y9slo3_r1_500.gifhatersgonnahate.gif.970b4bd37ba4f4c9fe2fe51f8e62f414.gif  You're damn right you fraudulent cunt.  Keep giving us a million reasons (like your ailments)!!  You're almost (I said ALMOST) making me sick/ill.  But what M taught us was strength.....inner strength.  You and your little mongoloids will never comprehend (thank God)!!! 

:order:

24 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30430-1422282102-26.gif

11 hours ago, Starman said:

There is afew pictures and it was a club date

Post them

Does she have fibromyalgia of the tits? That would explain a lot.  

Just now, Mozo1 said:

Does she have fibromyalgia of the tits? That would explain a lot.  

:rotfl:

i bet even her imaginary ailments hate her.

Her performances are amateurish. They lack the scope and vision that she pretends to embody. As a vocalist, she overperforms as if detached from emotion and focused solely on theatricality, which she delivers with little restraint or poise. Her insistence that she be viewed as a competent dancer and all around entertainer belies the clumsy and aesthetically unappealing end result without a hint of irony.
The product she puts out simply never matches the hype. 2-3 catchy singles in an eight-year pop career aren’t enough to justify the superstar label she has been given by a clearly infatuated or on payroll bastion of music industry outlets like Rolling Stone, NME and Billboard. The overexposure is mind-boggling. When you ask most people what they think of Lady Gaga, they are indifferent or express ridicule, and generally associate her with ripping off Madonna, no matter how many times she attempts to throw them off verbally by explaining herself over and over again.
Which leads to the final major reason for disliking her as an artist: She explains everything. That is simply not how “art” works. If you have to explain it to give it context or value, it has none.

Craighead from Dlisted summed it up beautifully! 

The ugly whore is now claiming copyright infingement,

Producers of a Belgian television programme called Radio Gaga

received a letter from her lawyers...it's named after a Queen song ya dumb bitch.

3 minutes ago, acko said:

received a letter from her lawyers...it's named after a Queen song ya dumb bitch.

Oh I remember her sueing an ice cream parlour using the name Gaga few years back. Bitch you stole your name from Queen! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363000/Lady-Gaga-sues-Covent-Garden-parlour--Baby-Gaga-flavour.html

3 hours ago, todsmod said:

your little mongoloids

Um, what?

32 minutes ago, Toni said:

Can you imagine being over the age of 16 and engage in this type of behavior??? LOL She'll be stuck doing that choreography (her only halfdecent one) for the rest of her career.

41 minutes ago, acko said:

Which she is also named after!

Radio 1 featured an article about Fibromyalgia today so you know she's going to milk this bandwagon. 

38 minutes ago, Toni said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! It's mobbed!!!! I amazed they can dance as they are squeezed in their so tight! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣