MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

Rugbyguy    0

She is an absolute embarrassment to herself and a liar. My flatmate suffers from fibromyalgia and even with the use of strong medication, she cannot work and sometimes cannot look after her two year old. Let me tell you, someone suffering fibromyalgia cannot do choreography in heels or go on concert tours let alone fly around on wires at the Super Bowl. 

spotlight    0
Just now, LHakaLH said:

Don't dorget she was also pronounced "legally dead from and OD but was miraculously revived".  

There's also 
synovitis - Feb. 2013

hinted at bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder many times - July 2015 - photo reading "An Unquiet Mind" which is about bipolar disorder
Nov. 2013 - "voices in my head since young" on Graham Norton show
Oct. 2015 - Yale Emotion Revolution

Her fans are really stupid too. On her last tweet about fibromyalgia there was kid, couldn't have been a day over 15., yet somehow "had been dealing with [fibromyalgia] all his life". Just as bad as the idiot (a mongster too) who claimed to have gotten PTSD because her mom yelled at her!! They're just as bad, lame and pathetic as her.

They really need to do better research when googling medical conditions. The average age of onset of fibromyalgia is 45 and it's often diagnosed way later than that. The mother of a guy in my last work was diagnosed with it when she was in her 70s. BUSTED. Yeah, symptoms may appear earlier but I'm so sure she is so full of shit (based on this ever-growing list) that it isn't even funny anymore. They apparently googled "pain" and came up with this one without thoroughly searching the condition. It's so obvious that this is what they are doing in the same way that they google music, outfits, etc. to copy. What happened? Rheumatoid arthritis didn't suffice because it didn't bring her enough attention so she's switching the diagnosis or does she think she should go with both conditions to get more senior citizens on her side? She's just making excuses to offset the comments about her lackluster albums , her basic tour and how she's no longer dancing up there but that has nothing to do with a physical illness. She's just lazy and lost her choreographer and could never dance to begin with.

She has a combination of personality disorders but that's about it and this very behavior about claiming illness left and right for attention is part of that along with so many of her other behaviors. She chooses illnesses as impulsively as she gets random tattoos. So BUSTED.

I also want to say that the other way you can tell she's lying is, when celebrities suffer from a disorder, they will often become a lifelong spokesperson for the condition because they feel so compelled to do so. With her, she makes a claim for lupus, PTSD, rape, uses it for a few months and then quickly ditches it never to be mentioned again and moves onto another illness and then another and then another: a perfect example being her dumb rape song not winning an Oscar. Funny how she just ditched being an "anti rape activist" - along with Diane Warren - after that, when months earlier she was EVERYWHERE singing the song and being all about "support rape victims". She's only 31 and she looks physically healthy to me. It's ludicrous.

I also watched the press conference she did with the director of her film last week in Toronto. I really haven't watched much of anything for years and was instantly struck at how much worse (and ridiculous) she has become and how much more obvious it all is. She looked like a cartoon character - hair, clothes, face, etc. One of the worst ever I've seen her look. How can she not see how ridiculous she looks? Those around her know it (they can't possibly not know it) but the fact they let her walk around like that says so much about how stubborn and angry she is. It also says a lot about how uncomfortable she feels in her on skin and this has always been her major problem.

Also, watch the kiss on the cheek with her director at the end. He looked utterly disgusted with her and she looked very uneasy at that moment. I'm sure she drove him CRAZZZZY. He hid his disgust during the interview but just watch the last seconds of that interview on slow-mo. You'll see it. Unmistakable. Same annoyed reaction that everyone else who collaborates with her has.

If you put together how crazy she looks with disgusted reactions like that from everyone around, it tells the entire story of what's going on with her. Also interesting that Terry Richardson was not the director this time. Very interesting. Her current director guy is being ditched after this and she'll never even acknowledge him again.

#ladyFlatliner

spotlight    0
10 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

why does she never come up with something like Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Is it not cool enough?

Bahahahahahahahhahahahaha

#ladyincontinent

LHakaLH    0

"Desperately Seeking an Oscar", here we go again!

35f40737ebbec990bc40416100f646b5cef94159

spotlight    0

Chronic pain, fibromyalgia and lupus all loosely have the same dominant symptom. Constant pain. How can she differentiate what disease/ailment is acting up at a given moment. :dazed:

spotlight    0
11 hours ago, todsmod said:

I'm sure every organ/body part is IRRITATED w/her!!!

:dead:

spotlight    0
9 hours ago, XXL said:

Totally

She tried to get to Madonna through Lola from the start. Pathetic Loca. Here talking about how she spotted Lourdes at Terminal 5 in NYC back in 2009. The same night she was filmed singing from Evita backstage :scared::nervous:

Compulsive obsession indeed

If Madonna attended her concert with Lola wouldn't there be a ton of pictures of them on the net? Im sure Madonna wouldn't be sitting "up in the rafters" she'd get better seats than that. 

If i recal correctly, wasn't Mercy and Madonna photographed sitting front row at a Beyoncé concert a while ago.

Nick    0

Is there a medical diagnosis for her drooping pancake tits & early onset hair loss? 

jonski43    0

Latest blind

#3 – Has anyone discovered any disease this A- list singer/wannabe actress does not say she has? I think she comes up with them so she can keep making all those doctor visits. Lady Gaga

Funny how she now says fibromyalgia only since someone mentioned it. 

I like the fact that the grandma in the documentary is disgusted with the exploitation of Joanne's death. Hopefully the press will pick up on that to show what a dreadful cow the Slob is

Starman    0
1 hour ago, spotlight said:

If Madonna attended her concert with Lola wouldn't there be a ton of pictures of them on the net? Im sure Madonna wouldn't be sitting "up in the rafters" she'd get better seats than that. 

If i recal correctly, wasn't Mercy and Madonna photographed sitting front row at a Beyoncé concert a while ago.

There is afew pictures and it was a club date

Nikki    0

aside from the broken hip, she's never had an illness a doctor is able to scientifically prove either. fibromyalgia is also used for people who are in a lot of pain but there's not always physical signs of it.. so she can say whatever she wants. I think she's that concerned with being a victim that she tells herself she has all those illnesses. (but when she's on stage, they suddenly disappear.... until she messes up of course.. then she'll blame the illness) anyway, live nation wouldnt allow this. she was hanging in the air at the superbowl.. no way

sexycunt    0
8 hours ago, Django said:

The worst is people falling for it. No wonder this world is a mess. Humanity is doomed. 

giphy-6.gif

Toni    0

Apparently stress flares it up -- yep, it's all Madonna's fault.

If she's only mentioning this new ailment now, her insurance companies will be surly wanting to have a word? Even driving a car I think she has to go on disability. I was reading some woman's story about how she gets stressed driving, her symptoms flare up and she's then breaking red lights and shit. You do shit like that and an insurance company won't even touch you!

JWAD    0

I have close family members who struggle with walking and pain constantly in there joints, struggling to sleep and go to work, they are exhausted all the time. I'm sorry but this condition she has is utter bullshit. She's obviously not done her research as there is no way her body would be able to cope with a concert tour going on for months. You should be ashamed of yourself Gaga, I cannot wait for karma to well and truly come and get you. You are a vile, scumbag who needs her comeuppance. Vile!!!!!!

Gâteau    0

Bullying, PTSD, rape, depressions, fibromyalgia... what's next? :banghead:

Kilt    0
30 minutes ago, Gâteau said:

Bullying, PTSD, rape, depressions, fibromyalgia... what's next? :banghead:

Ebola ? :wacko:

jonski43    0

Ugh. It's made the BBC website about her chronic illness.

Let's hope she gets exposed

jacket    0

The only ailments i believe she has are the psychiatric kind.

Needs to be committed, tbh.

Msig    0

My mom was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 12 years ago. Although each case is individual, the defining symptoms of fibromyalgia don't fit with Lady Gaga's ability to do strenuous concerts night after night.

Defining symptoms of fibromyalgia:

• chronic widespread pain
  • increased sensitivity to pain
  • extreme tiredness
  • sleep disturbance

People with fibromyalgia may also experience muscle stiffness, muscle spasms, weakness in the limbs, problems with short- and long-term memory, irritable bowel syndrome, and axiety.

FYI, about 25% of all people suffering from lupus also have fibromyalgia,

Crux    0
22 minutes ago, Msig said:

My mom was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 12 years ago. Although each case is individual, the defining symptoms of fibromyalgia don't fit with Lady Gaga's ability to do strenuous concerts night after night.

Defining symptoms of fibromyalgia:

• chronic widespread pain
  • increased sensitivity to pain
  • extreme tiredness
  • sleep disturbance

People with fibromyalgia may also experience muscle stiffness, muscle spasms, weakness in the limbs, problems with short- and long-term memory, irritable bowel syndrome, and axiety.

FYI, about 25% of all people suffering from lupus also have fibromyalgia,

:thumbsup:

Django    0
3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

This bitch is about to ger exposed. Let's just enjoy the show of this miserable thing. 

Never underestimate human stupidity. People may fall for it.