MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

which is why Im a little worried for madonna if an unstable little monster is nearby or knows M is in their country and they can go to her place. gaga is so irresponsible 

Madonna has bodyguards that can protect her from any sassy nuts gagatwink. Gaga fans in europe are extinct actually, nothing to worry about.

17 hours ago, GOD said:

My theory of this: she thinks Lola is a little monster, and tries to reel her in assuming she can turn Lola against her mom. 

Totally

She tried to get to Madonna through Lola from the start. Pathetic Loca. Here talking about how she spotted Lourdes at Terminal 5 in NYC back in 2009. The same night she was filmed singing from Evita backstage :scared::nervous:

Compulsive obsession indeed

26 minutes ago, Nick said:

Gaga always becomes conveniently sick during touring.:rotfl:She's not even scheduled for that many European dates & only one South American & no Asia or Australia! 

Only Gagarella can give Janet a run for her money in the Jancel game

3 hours ago, Crux said:

OH BULLSHIT!

My aunt has that and she can hardly walk because the pain is so severe. There's no way Cuntga would be able to walk, let alone dance on tour for months. She's such a fucking liar.

Shamelessly exploitative, as ever

No words

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Lady-Gaga.jpg

Make me look like 2007 Britney

biggest proof that shes talking BS.. the insurance would be too much. LN wouldnt allow it

1 hour ago, sexycunt said:

"My mom has fibromyalgia, it's a truly terrible illness. Poor Gaga, she's been through so much, but is still out there touring and living life and kicking ass. She's an inspiration."

"That's why her tours have so little dates despite the huge demand"

"Another illness? Poor Gaga. She needs to rest tho or else she'll be completetly paralyzed in 20 years"

"she does look genuinely ill "

"Queen of Illness"

"Poor Gaga. Depression, lupus, hip, and now fibromyalgia."

:lmao::lmao:

ATRL really is a cesspool!  https://atrl.net/forums/topic/70933-gaga-has-fibromyalgia/?page=6

You can't tell if these comments are serious or people making fun of her. 

30 minutes ago, XXL said:

Totally

She tried to get to Madonna through Lola from the start. Pathetic Loca. Here talking about how she spotted Lourdes at Terminal 5 in NYC back in 2009. The same night she was filmed singing from Evita backstage :scared::nervous:

shes lying..fabricated the story right there.

^ and not to mention all the normal things like cold, flu, tooth ache, period pains, cramp, headache, stress... how does she cope! :dramatic:

3 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Broken hip

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

You forgot

Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder

With all those ailments and traumas how does she even get out of bed? :wacko: It's shameful and evil how she exploits these phony problems to keep her career on life support. 

The level of iconic artistry that she brings to the table.  It's mind blowing really.

e0kkDnq.gif

The worst is people falling for it. No wonder this world is a mess. Humanity is doomed. 

...meanwhile Madonna falls of her horse and breaks her back and barely even complains about it. Can you imagine if that had been Gaga? We would have a Horseanne album :rotfl:

7 hours ago, XXL said:

Totally

SINGING FROM EVITA?!!!! CLIP?

On 2017-09-11 at 11:38 AM, ctg12 said:

IMG_0042.JPG

Bahahahahahahahahahahah

the sad side of this pictures is that that is what her real hair looks like. She balding. She has Male pattern baldness

#ladyCalvitie

On 2017-09-11 at 11:23 AM, Lucky Star One said:

Right in the middle of this article is a video about farting in relationships. :lmao:

Pretending to be a "real artist"  thta channeled her brreak up pain in writing her song "million discounts". 

Theres no way in hell that a guy as hawt as Kinney would ever look twice at lady atrocious under normal circumstances. She is buttttt ugly. 

#contractualboyfriend

4 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Broken hip

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

FibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgia

FibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaFibromyalgia

:dead:

I cant, this is like the 10th ilness she has

5 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Broken hip

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

\/\/ O \/\/

Her health insurance provider must hate her.

I'm calling it now, by the time  "A Star is Shoved Down Our Throats"  makes it's movie théatre premier, she will claim be addicted to prescription pain killers. You know, to fit the fake chronique pain and suffering narrative. 

14 hours ago, MadFan said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Did I miss anything?!

Don't dorget she was also pronounced "legally dead from and OD but was miraculously revived".  

There's also 
synovitis - Feb. 2013

hinted at bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder many times - July 2015 - photo reading "An Unquiet Mind" which is about bipolar disorder
Nov. 2013 - "voices in my head since young" on Graham Norton show
Oct. 2015 - Yale Emotion Revolution

Her fans are really stupid too. On her last tweet about fibromyalgia there was kid, couldn't have been a day over 15., yet somehow "had been dealing with [fibromyalgia] all his life". Just as bad as the idiot (a mongster too) who claimed to have gotten PTSD because her mom yelled at her!! They're just as bad, lame and pathetic as her.

They really need to do better research when googling medical conditions. The average age of onset of fibromyalgia is 45 and it's often diagnosed way later than that. The mother of a guy in my last work was diagnosed with it when she was in her 70s. BUSTED. Yeah, symptoms may appear earlier but I'm so sure she is so full of shit (based on this ever-growing list) that it isn't even funny anymore. They apparently googled "pain" and came up with this one without thoroughly searching the condition. It's so obvious that this is what they are doing in the same way that they google music, outfits, etc. to copy. What happened? Rheumatoid arthritis didn't suffice because it didn't bring her enough attention so she's switching the diagnosis or does she think she should go with both conditions to get more senior citizens on her side? She's just making excuses to offset the comments about her lackluster albums , her basic tour and how she's no longer dancing up there but that has nothing to do with a physical illness. She's just lazy and lost her choreographer and could never dance to begin with.

She has a combination of personality disorders but that's about it and this very behavior about claiming illness left and right for attention is part of that along with so many of her other behaviors. She chooses and claims illnesses as impulsively and randomly as the tattoos she gets. 

I also want to say that the other way you can tell she's lying is, when celebrities suffer from a disorder, they will often become a lifelong spokesperson for the condition because they feel so compelled to do so. With her, she makes a claim for lupus, PTSD, rape, uses it for a few months and then quickly ditches it never to be mentioned again and moves onto another illness and then another and then another: a perfect example being her dumb rape song not winning an Oscar. Funny how she just randomly ditched being an "anti rape activist" - along with Diane Warren - after that, when months earlier she was EVERYWHERE forcefeeding people the song and being all about "support rape victims". She's only 31 and she looks physically healthy to me. It's ludicrous.

I also watched the press conference she did with the director of her film last week in Toronto. I really haven't watched much of anything for years and was instantly struck at how much worse (and ridiculous) she has become and how much more obvious it all is. She looked like a cartoon character - hair, clothes, face, etc. One of the worst ever I've seen her look. How can she not see how ridiculous she looks? Those around her know it (they can't possibly not know it) but the fact they let her walk around like that says so much about how stubborn and angry she is. It also says a lot about how uncomfortable she feels in her on skin and this has always been her major problem.

Also, watch the kiss on the cheek with her director at the end. He looked utterly disgusted with her and she looked very uneasy at that moment. I'm sure she drove him CRAZZZZY. He hid his disgust during the interview but just watch the last seconds of that interview on slow-mo. You'll see it. Unmistakable. Same annoyed reaction that everyone else who collaborates with her has.

If you put together how crazy she looks with disgusted reactions like that from everyone around, it tells the entire story of what's going on with her. Also interesting that Terry Richardson was not the director this time. Very interesting. Her current director guy is being ditched after this and she'll never even acknowledge him again.