Identity crisis/Identity Theft

Heartburn

Midget body Syndrome

Diarrhea

Bloating

Scared Mirror Complex

Saggy Tit Distortion

Ugly Tattoo Obsession

....I could literally go on and on and on!! 

Unclosable mouth?

Just now, Stephen said:

Madonnaitis?

thought that said MadonnaTITS which obviously she was not blessed with #flapjacks

I've quoted some of what you guys said & tweeted it to her. she's that self-obsessed and controlling that I know she would notice it, maybe even confront me and blame all "madonna fans" again.

Guys, i really feel she is going to schizophrenia, she is starting having symptoms of it. She is really nuts, she has claimed 1000 diseases, people with schizo tend to believe things that don;t exist, she has started with depression, i am 100% sure she has passed in the bipolar stage, next step is schizo. I really feel sorry for her, lets hope she doesnt turn 100% nuts and gets into mental health institute....

6 minutes ago, Jester said:

Guys, i really feel she is going to schizophrenia, she is starting having symptoms of it. She is really nuts, she has claimed 1000 diseases, people with schizo tend to believe things that don;t exist, she has started with depression, i am 100% sure she has passed in the bipolar stage, next step is schizo. I really feel sorry for her, lets hope she doesnt turn 100% nuts and gets into mental health institute....

Im sometimes also worried about her fans. the crazy ones. the ones who put madonna posters on fire in brazil. we can joke all we want but with the way she keeps blaming madonna and letting people know she hurt her, I hope a crazy loon isnt gonna try to hurt M. I think what gaga does is really dangerous and tricky seeing how unstable her fans are. and aside from being a pretentious spoiled brat I think some of you are right.. she has mental problems.

I just think she's evil. A stupid and evil creature that happens to live in an era when everybody is even more stupid than her.

"My mom has fibromyalgia, it's a truly terrible illness. Poor Gaga, she's been through so much, but is still out there touring and living life and kicking ass. She's an inspiration."

"That's why her tours have so little dates despite the huge demand"

"Another illness? Poor Gaga. She needs to rest tho or else she'll be completetly paralyzed in 20 years"

"she does look genuinely ill "

"Queen of Illness"

"Poor Gaga. Depression, lupus, hip, and now fibromyalgia."

:lmao::lmao:

ATRL really is a cesspool!  https://atrl.net/forums/topic/70933-gaga-has-fibromyalgia/?page=6

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I've quoted some of what you guys said & tweeted it to her. she's that self-obsessed and controlling that I know she would notice it, maybe even confront me and blame all "madonna fans" again.

She's hates Madonna fans more than she hates Madonna. Remember the concert pic she posted and said Madonna fans can go count the attendance - we didn't need to, she was lying again and it was someone else's concert pic she used. Also, when Madonna, Katy and gaga had that pic taken together, she was on social media gloating about how Madonna fans will be going nuts.

Im proud she hates us, it just clarifies we touch many nerves... probably why she's having all that chronic pain! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Toni said:

She's hates Madonna fans more than she hates Madonna. Remember the concert pic she posted and said Madonna fans can go count the attendance - we didn't need to, she was lying again and it was someone else's concert pic she used. Also, when Madonna, Katy and gaga had that pic taken together, she was on social media gloating about how Madonna fans will be going nuts.

Im proud she hates us, it just clarifies we touch many nerves... probably why she's having all that chronic pain! :lol: 

wait i didnt know she said madonna fans would be going nuts?

and of course she doesnt like us, we are some of the few people who are critical and call her out

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

wait i didnt know she said madonna fans would be going nuts?

and of course she doesnt like us, we are some of the few people who are critical and call her out

Oh don't quote me word for word, but it was something along those lines.. she was enjoying it!

Can someone bring up that tweet or was it Instagram?

and I certainly hope no one finds it weird when others (including us) question all her diseases. it's simply NOT POSSIBLE to function like that (strutting in high heels/performing). 

After this news of her having "fibromyalgia", Im curious as to what's next.  Scurvy, West Nile, scarlet fever?  Sorry but the girl is a walking Mayo Clinic. I've seen less disease in a nursing home. 

How does she do it?   🤕

the doctors must name her conditions to the camera in this doc, right. 

and can you get a blood test fro fibromyalgia??? or do u just tell the doctors your symptoms and that's it? hmmm

2 hours ago, todsmod said:

This lying bitch really makes me mad.  My mother, who had been fighting cancer for 10 years was diagnosed with Fibro towards the end.  It was because the chemo and all her body had been through.  She's a disgrace to people who actually have this pain (among ALL the other things she *claims* to have).  I'd love to show her what pain is!!!

Yes I do wish she REALLY gets sick with Fibro as a punishment for all her disgusting lies. May she suffer and be tortured by chronic pain for real for the rest of her miserable fraudulent life. 

EVERY FUCKING TIME when I think I can't hate this cunt more, she comes up with something like this... She's the absolute lowest of low, evil vile bitch. 

Gaga always becomes conveniently sick during touring.:rotfl:She's not even scheduled for that many European dates & only one South American & no Asia or Australia! 

She is clearly attacking madonna on her doc, people who have seen it she literally said MADONNA DESTROYED ME, she clearly knows she has an army of internet bullies. She is trying to screen her self as an illness fullfledged singer who got bullied and madonna was partly responsible for her depression and the catalog of her diseases.  As i have said before a majority of her core fanbase are bullied people or people with serious mental illness, a gaga trolll that was bipolar was talking with me one day on a party where i was  with my friends, he was almost violent when i said i dont like gaga.  I think she represents her-fanbase, they are a mirror of herself. People full of problematic insecure personas, just read what they write on atrl, they believe every shit she spits out of her mouth, this is alarming of their personas. We madonna fans shouldnt not take the bite, Madonna is releasing her rebel heart tour dvd in 3 days, she is having a cbs special on sunday, gaga will try to create through the media the madonna and i thing to promote her doc. 

It turns out gaga is a calculated piece of pure shit, trying to drag madonna. But, i am 100% sure now that Madonna did the right thing dragging gaga in the mdna tour, she knew what a piece of shit she was, she doesnt follow gaga on instagram and for obvious reasons. She is following many other female artists. They way people around gaga(dj white shadow etc) have dragged madonna(the old hag comment) on twitter clearly shows what gaga believes about madonna... 

Some future suggestions for you, Stefani, since I know you read this thread:

-Tinnitus

-Urinary tract infection

-Shingles

-Lyme disease

-Herniated disc

-Diabetes

-Morgellons

-Alien abduction (including anal probe)

-Infected dragon bite

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

No need to :laugh:

She visits here religiously

7 minutes ago, LSD said:

Some future suggestions for you, Stefani, since I know you read this thread:

-Tinnitus

-Urinary tract infection

-Shingles

-Lyme disease

-Herniated disc

-Diabetes

-Morgellons

-Alien abduction (including anal probe)

-Infected dragon bite

:lmao:

1 hour ago, 5iVe Elements said:

Here's Lady Gaga experiencing Irritable Bowel Syndrome

tumblr_n7fadlT4wJ1slmovno1_500.gif 

:lmao::sick:

10 minutes ago, Jester said:

She is clearly attacking madonna on her doc, people who have seen it she literally said MADONNA DESTROYED ME, she clearly knows she has an army of internet bullies. She is trying to screen her self as an illness fullfledged singer who got bullied and madonna was partly responsible for her depression and the catalog of her diseases.  As i have said before a majority of her core fanbase are bullied people or people with serious mental illness, a gaga trolll that was bipolar was talking with me one day on a party where i was  with my friends, he was almost violent when i said i dont like gaga.  I think she represents her-fanbase, they are a mirror of herself. People full of problematic insecure personas, just read what they write on atrl, they believe every shit she spits out of her mouth, this is alarming of their personas. We madonna fans shouldnt not take the bite, Madonna is releasing her rebel heart tour dvd in 3 days, she is having a cbs special on sunday, gaga will try to create through the media the madonna and i thing to promote her doc. 

It turns out gaga is a calculated piece of pure shit, trying to drag madonna. But, i am 100% sure now that Madonna did the right thing dragging gaga in the mdna tour, she knew what a piece of shit she was, she doesnt follow gaga on instagram and for obvious reasons. She is following many other female artists. They way people around gaga(dj white shadow etc) have dragged madonna(the old hag comment) on twitter clearly shows what gaga believes about madonna... 

which is why Im a little worried for madonna if an unstable little monster is nearby or knows M is in their country and they can go to her place. gaga is so irresponsible