MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

1 hour ago, ROCKERITO_MX said:

Lady Disease.

Screenshot_20170912-074955.jpg

For fucks sake!!!!

So....it makes you wonder if fibro is even mentioned ONCE in the documentary, right? Like, she's telling us after the fact, after an entire documentary chronicling her going to the doctor repeatedly but fails to mention that it's for fibro? So btw, thats why? Weird. Obviously the doc hasn't come out yet but if she said she had fibro in the doc you'd think that would already be being spoke of and covered in the media, but all they have mentioned is her chronic pain. I mean fibro IS a chronic pain disorder, so maybe they are just using chronic pain and fibromyalgia as interchangeable terms? 

1 hour ago, MadFan said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Did I miss anything?!

Death, she literally died.. apparently.

What is Fibromyalgia?

Fibromyalgia is defined by widespread chronic pain, as well as a broad spectrum of related symptoms including fatigue, cognitive dysfunction, and reduced physical function.

It is a condition affecting the soft tissues. It tends to be seen predominantly in women but can occur in men, and in all age groups.

It was believed in the middle 19th century as a type of rheumatism. Subsequently it has been described at various times in many terms: fibrositis, tension myalgia, myositis, myofascia syndrome, to name but a few. In the past, many patients were often labeled as “neurotic” because of their unexplained symptoms. Up until recently (and there may still be) doctors who still believed it was entirely psychological in basis.

It was not until 1990 that it was described as a disease rather than a syndrome by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and criteria were devised to diagnose it, in order that researchers could be sure while studying fibromyalgia patients that they were all studying the same thing. In 1993 the World Health Organisation finally distinguished fibromyalgia from other rheumatic disorders and accepted the definition adopted by the ACR.

Today it is recognised and treated by a variety of physicians. Doctors may run a multitude of tests to determine the cause of the symtoms and find inconclusive results. However, it is diagnosed on criteria requiring the patient to have widespread pain for a minimum of three months and at least 11 of 18 specified tender spots in all four body quadrants.

The root cause of fibromyalgia is still the subject of ongoing research. As more is learned, there is a growing concensus that this is a disorder of the nervous system rather than of the musculoskeletal system as was previously thought. Thus, the neurological symptoms such as memory loss, lack of concentration, trouble making decisions, etc., fit logically with the illness.

While there is as yet no medical cure for the condition, there is a lot people with fibromyalgia can do to improve the quality of their lives.

2 hours ago, ROCKERITO_MX said:

Lady Disease.

Ay Dios. :rant:

I'm sure she was re-watching the Golden Girls and came to that episode where Dorothy is ill. 

This woman has NO SHAME

And nobody calls her off because nobody cares and nobody remembers anything about her except that meat dress :lol:

2 hours ago, ROCKERITO_MX said:

Lady Disease.

OH BULLSHIT!

My aunt has that and she can hardly walk because the pain is so severe. There's no way Cuntga would be able to walk, let alone dance on tour for months. She's such a fucking liar.

One of the actors in my recent musical RUN (debuted this July in Lawrence, KS!) has fibro, he's a few years younger than Gaga but he had to miss a lot of rehearsals, and had to mark things instead of going full out often, and needed time to rest and whatnot, it was a real struggle for him. He had no singing or dancing parts, only a handful of scenes he appeared in acting. He did amazing! But it took a toll on him. He also could not drive because of his condition so I picked him up every day before rehearsal and he would tell me of his pain almost nonchalant, he didn't ever want to draw attention to himself for it or be seen as "weak" it was just part of him. Obviously everyone is effected differently, but it's shocking she can dance and sing and be on tour considering how much a struggle it was for my friend to act in a handful of scenes. 

This lying bitch really makes me mad.  My mother, who had been fighting cancer for 10 years was diagnosed with Fibro towards the end.  It was because the chemo and all her body had been through.  She's a disgrace to people who actually have this pain (among ALL the other things she *claims* to have).  I'd love to show her what pain is!!!

20 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

One of the actors in my recent musical RUN (debuted this July in Lawrence, KS!) has fibro, he's a few years younger than Gaga but he had to miss a lot of rehearsals, and had to mark things instead of going full out often, and needed time to rest and whatnot, it was a real struggle for him. He had no singing or dancing parts, only a handful of scenes he appeared in acting. He did amazing! But it took a toll on him. He also could not drive because of his condition so I picked him up every day before rehearsal and he would tell me of his pain almost nonchalant, he didn't ever want to draw attention to himself for it or be seen as "weak" it was just part of him. Obviously everyone is effected differently, but it's shocking she can dance and sing and be on tour considering how much a struggle it was for my friend to act in a handful of scenes. 

Well she doesn't do a whole lot on stage, but either way, in her time off SHE NEVER GOES AWAY. All the in and out of hotels in different outfits, all the awards shows, acting, taking anything anyone will give her, going to your house and begging you to buy her album- all with 20 different crippling diseases??

2 hours ago, MadFan said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Did I miss anything?!

Lonliness

Uncontrollable crying

Identity crisis/Identity Theft

Heartburn

Midget body Syndrome

Diarrhea

Bloating

Scared Mirror Complex

Saggy Tit Distortion

Ugly Tattoo Obsession

....I could literally go on and on and on!! 

I don't care if she lies or fakes things, because she's pretty built her entire career around it. But what really baffles me is how people can still be a fan of her and even consider her brave and fierce and all that shit. Is it so hard to spend five minutes at what this "icon" has said to notice that things don't really add up? I don't get how people can be so stupid to buy all of that nonsense.

45 minutes ago, Crux said:

OH BULLSHIT!

My aunt has that and she can hardly walk because the pain is so severe. There's no way Cuntga would be able to walk, let alone dance on tour for months. She's such a fucking liar.

Fibromyalgia is so fucking common, I am sure half of us have it here and it's never been diagnosed. Basically, it's painful exhaustion, often helped by exercising which is why she's in pain. 

Not dragging your aunt either. Many cases are more severe. Obviously, hers isn't. 

8 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Lonliness

Uncontrollable crying

Identity crisis/Identity Theft

Heartburn

Midget body Syndrome

Diarrhea

Bloating

Scared Mirror Complex

Saggy Tit Distortion

Ugly Tattoo Obsession

....I could literally go on and on and on!! 

:rotfl::rotfl:

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Death, she literally died.. apparently.

She also had a broken hip

2 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

why does she never come up with something like Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Is it not cool enough?

I'm sure every organ/body part is IRRITATED w/her!!!

7 minutes ago, todsmod said:

I'm sure every organ/body part is IRRITATED w/her!!!

:dead: