MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

GOD    0
On 9/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, Roland Barthes said:

For me the time she went overboard with this thing with Madonna and never came back was that time she posted this on her DEAD social media network (do you remember that ? Probably the theme of her next album). It was during the summer of 2012 while Madonna was touring with the MDNA tour. 

483941_10151151847063083_1440882425_n.jpg

My theory of this: she thinks Lola is a little monster, and tries to reel her in assuming she can turn Lola against her mom. 

15 minutes ago, GOD said:

My theory of this: she thinks Lola is a little monster, and tries to reel her in assuming she can turn Lola against her mom. 

like It the clown

2 hours ago, eu4ria20 said:

a431d86f-b1e4-401a-9ec5-9d9ed71a8ea2.gif

lady-gaga-çoşarsa.jpg

lady-gaga-crowd-surfing.jpg

Is he eating her rotten twat out?

vocalism    0
32 minutes ago, Hector said:

And by "forgotten," this moron means ground-breaking, record-breaking, unprecedented, influential, endlessly parodied, the basis for a whole other documentary released this year (not to mention Gaga's own TV movie). LOL. 

Skin    0

If Truth or Dare is so forgotten why do all these newer kids on the block keep trying to replicate it's success and impact?

Nothing about her is true, genuine, or authentic at all. NOTHING (except her pancakes). Her little Mongsters better wake up to reality cos they're just wasting their money, time, and emotions on her.

GOD    0

She named the documentary Five Foot Two? i mean, if she really wanted to go for the raw and honest title she should have gone with 'Pancake Tits Two'.

Mmmmm    0

Everyone's family has someone die. In fact EVERYONE DIES. I don't think she has PTSD from someone dying ten years before she was born.

This girl is no fool. I suspect those other good reviews were paid. If this blogger sees through the bullshit in the documentary, those Vanity Fairs and others must do to! All paid PR bull shit she gets. 

jonski43    0

Hilarious they keep saying things like TOD is forgotten about. Bitch, it's 26 years old and you're still talking about it! 

acko    0

Let's not compare a Netlix docu 2 the highest grossing documentary of the 20th century, a global acclaimed movie release and landmark moment in queer cinema. Thank U.

Crux    0
20 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Right in the middle of this article is a video about farting in relationships. :lmao:

:lmao:

18 hours ago, acko said:

I was talking to my dad the other day...he was talking about how this generation

doesn't have any real stars anymore...and I told him about the 'I'm Italian from New York' quote...

His response: Well I'm an Italian from Italy and I think she's shit. :lol:

:dead:

JWAD    0
13 hours ago, eu4ria20 said:

a431d86f-b1e4-401a-9ec5-9d9ed71a8ea2.gif

lady-gaga-çoşarsa.jpg

lady-gaga-crowd-surfing.jpg

So.... You're an alleged rape victim, would you then go out into a crowd and enjoy being inappropriately gropped and touched by the crowd? PTSD my ass. Fucking liar. I fucking hate this parasite. I've never seen this before and I'm sickened by her behaviour and her lies. Just stop it Gaga. I'm not claiming to be a pyschologist but this simply does not add up at all. 

ditaluver    0

how ever does this girl find the will to get up every morning?

shes got every disease in the book. :wacko:

shes SO BRAVE!

For someone with every disease ever made, she sure never goes the fuck away. The only time it shows is when she is on stage and can't dance or work a stage. Hmm.

MadFan    0

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Did I miss anything?!

15 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Did I miss anything?!

Broken hip

Flop pop career

Je5u5    0
6 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

She probably has a fake online personality who has a dying child and she posts photos of someone else's children.

Are we sure she's not behind this?

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/people-claim-woman-tried-pass-033538677.html

9/11 faker tried to pass Katy

Perry off as her dead sister

Sarah Carty

A woman on Facebook has been accused of trying to pass Katy Perry off as her sister, saying an image of the star was a picture of her 'sister' who was killed in the 9/11 terror attacks.

The woman took to her Facebook page just eight days before the 16th anniversary of the September 11 tragedy in New York, saying she still feels “broken” by what happened to her sister.

She then attached a picture of a woman she says was her sibling, however one woman commented claiming that the photo is actually one from singer Katy Perry’s youth.

She then attached a picture of a woman she says was her sibling, however one woman commented claiming that the photo is actually one from singer Katy Perry’s youth.0

Katy Perry 9/11

People are claiming this woman uploaded a picture of a young Katy Perry claiming it was her sister who died in the 9/11 terror attacks. Photo: Reddit

“Can’t believe in a few days time it will be 16 years since those evil b******s took you away from us,” the woman’s post begins.

“There’s not a day goes by where I don’t remember you and miss you.

“You were the best big sister and I hope that you’re looking down on me today and that you’re proud.”

The first comment on her tribute came from someone who said their “thoughts are with” her and her family.

However the next comment came from a woman who explained the woman in the photo is actually Californian pop singer Katy Perry.

“Didn’t know your sister was Katy Perry, lol,” she said.

The woman replied saying” “what”, before the commenter replied: “Come on don’t play stupid”.

“This is an old picture of Katy Perry when she was young. You found it on Google and made up this whole thing for likes. How sad and pathetic and heartless.

“So disrespectful to people who have actually lose people in the attacks, idiot.”

The woman was then adamant in her response that the girl in the picture was actually her sister.

“That picture is my sister you stupid b***h considering we have it framed in our house so I don’t know why the f**k you’d think it was Katy Perry.

The commenter then posted a screenshot after Googling ‘Katy Perry young’, which showed up the exact same image the woman had uploaded.

“Maybe next time don’t use a famous celebrity’s photo to play the role of your dead sister,” she commented.

Mmmmm    0
25 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Did I miss anything?!

Someone should tweet her a fake made up disease just to see if she says she's got it tooooo lol