MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

23 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

And she retweeted about it and also mentioned fashion week as well.

But we must all remember that she doesn't care about awards and charts (or catastrophic hurricanes)

Fucking sociopath

Retweeting about a lighting award as if she had anything to do with it. SMFH!! 

I bet little monsters are commenting like crazy on her reeeetweet prasing her, as if she invented the light bulb.

17 minutes ago, Crux said:

Can anyone put together a list of how many times Caca has spoken about Madonna? 

A little monster is seriously fucking me off right now and I wanted to fling the whole damn list at him and say "here you go, fuckwad...eat that" :lmao:

well she talked about M since 2008 up to 2011 and it was all adoration and praise.

starting 2012, following Reductivegate she retaliated during a New Zealand show

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-06-11/lady-gaga-responds-to-madonnas-born-this-way-diss/

her makeup artists, her photographer, her hair stylist have attacked M on twitter. 

The lighting award Emmy is deserved because it made Lady Granny look 65 years old instead of the 85 years old appearance she actually has.

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

I got so mad, I had to reply!!

Poor poor pitiful me....look at me. This "artist", as she calls herself, has nothing left to rely on. When will people/monsters see through her rich girl/victim/plagiarism/lying ways? She was molded to TRY and be the "next Madonna". But, there's no substance. Strip away the costumes, the music (nothing timeless or classic) and you've got Stephani. A boring wanna-be Madonna with absolutely no thoughts, direction, charisma, integrity of her own. Oh, but poor little rich white mafia girl has had....you ready?....Bulimia, bullied, broken hip, lupus, depression, anxiety, PTSD, a dead aunt (Joanne, who died a decade before she was even born....not to mention Joanne's friend, Sonya, who died of cancer.....which she also used to play the victim). This fake uses whatever/whoever she can while crying about HERSELF the whole time. Grow a spine, Joanne/Stephani/GaGa....whatever your name is. Stop using others to make yourself look like a savior/hero. Deep inside, you'll always be a ZERO.

@todsmod for forum dictator!!! 

:clap::headbang::kiss2:

Here she is, receiving her Emmy for "lightning" award....

tumblr_inline_nxq78zMkcM1retoo3_540.gif

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@todsmod for forum dictator!!! 

:clap::headbang::kiss2:

snuggling1.gif

25 minutes ago, Hector said:

The lighting award Emmy is deserved because it made Lady Granny look 65 years old instead of the 85 years old appearance she actually has.

And it also helped showcase what an impressive set of spare tires she had developed around the midsection. 

Though some of that is a natural talent, too, I suppose.

15 minutes ago, todsmod said:

If only 

:lmao:

26 minutes ago, todsmod said:

HAHAHAH :lmao::rotfl: Please burn all her Grammys as well 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

42 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

And it also helped showcase what an impressive set of spare tires she had developed around the midsection. 

Though some of that is a natural talent, too, I suppose.

57 minutes ago, todsmod said:

:dead:

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

One big Spanish newspaper covers the news that she's temporarely retiring. These are the comments :lmao:

Traduction (not literal because it's impossible) 

1. Oh, as if she was working

2. We are so lucky, our ears will rest

3. Our ears are lucky 

4. She can retire forever 

5. Really? 

6. How ugly! 

7,. Yeahhhh 

comments1.jpg

comments2.jpg

Please take a "rest" as long as possible, Cuntga :clap: 

5 hours ago, ctg12 said:

And she retweeted about it and also mentioned fashion week as well.

But we must all remember that she doesn't care about awards and charts (or catastrophic hurricanes)

Fucking sociopath

Totally. Can we refer to her as "Technical Emmy Award-Winning Singer, Lady Gaga" from now on? 

For me the time she went overboard with this thing with Madonna and never came back was that time she posted this on her DEAD social media network (do you remember that ? Probably the theme of her next album). It was during the summer of 2012 while Madonna was touring with the MDNA tour. 

483941_10151151847063083_1440882425_n.jpg

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

DJS1ArDVwAE2vj3.jpg

That tit looks like it's reaching for something. She drop her keys? 

7 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

That tit looks like it's reaching for something. She drop her keys? 

IMG_0039.GIF

“What I don’t like is when somebody copies somebody and just adopt it. Like, their own idea … I can tell you, to me, Lady Gaga is Madonna with diarrhea.”

:lol2:

alg-charo-gaga-jpg.jpg

On 9/9/2017 at 0:34 AM, XXL said:

Stop keeping Gaga relevant by discussing her on here!! [//quote Lecturing Whining Madonna fan mode]

:lmao:

As if

:chuckle:

anigif_enhanced-15796-1453130025-4.gif

Considering she claimed she was 'literally dead' in her doc, there's been zero headlines from it. Any other popstar would have been all over the press with that.

Nobody gives a crap about her now. 

Okay, I don't know if this has been discussed, but I vomited at how CaCa sampled Holiday in her horrendous song

That whole taking a break from music is another load of shite. She just thought it seemed a good thing to say after whinging about all sorts of pain in her film.

The reality is is in the middle of a tour with a movie coming out at the end of it, which will have a soundtrack attached to it. Load of bollix as per with her. Lies!