MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

Hector    0

The little maniacs are having meltdowns on Boy George's tweets. :lmao:

Now I know who Lady Gaga's recent look reminds of. Suzanne Somers nowadays!

IMG_3718

XXL    0
1 minute ago, Hector said:

IMG_3718

:lmao:

Though she still wishes

tuckeye    0
8 minutes ago, XXL said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28919-1377193488-3.

and BOOM

Madonna has never been afraid to go toe to toe or face to face with someone. 

XXL    0
35 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

and BOOM

Indeed :laugh:

It's like working in a hospital and you're going out with the ambulance driver, but I wanna be the top surgeon, damn, I wanna own the hospital, so maybe I should date other surgeons but they're assholes, maybe I should try a candy striper? 🏥

I think you should get out of the hospital. No man, good pay, nice clothes and ...... A lot of available drugs .... Yeah

Seems like everybody forgets that when Courtney was on her knees before Madonna (that says a lot) she also said that Kurt cobain and her went to see Truth or Dare and he kept telling her she was just like her. And that Unreleased track Rock star from "Live through this" that should have closed the album instead of Olympia though the latter is still listed as Rock star because there was a typo. She sings about being Madonna (and Nirvana) in it. 

Nick    0
1 hour ago, Hector said:

IMG_3718

Saw on his twitter page how they're atfacking him.. The outright hypocrisy of gaga & ger fans is very telling.

Stupid assholes. ...

Skin    0
1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

and BOOM

Loved that moment.  Showcased her quick as hell wit. Lol

anastaza    0
6 hours ago, Nikki said:

madonna is so classy and mature about it all. and monsters dare say madonna uses her for promo when gaga talks shit of her all the time

@Mmmmm thank you. we should hear more about it if it's true. the gardener was filming M everywhere so it could be really interesting. I'd also like to see a doc of M working in portugal and embracing the beautiful culture, but I dont know if the gardener (nathan) is moving there

There is supposed to be a segment/story about her most recent Malawi trip, and the opening of the pediatric hospital on CBS Sunday Morning this month, according to one of the reporters who worked on the story ( this was from a tweet this reporter shared back in July). I've yet to hear anything regarding an air date though.  Hopefully we get more information soon! 

6 hours ago, XXL said:

:laugh: 

A couple of months after that 2015 RS Interview

katy-perry-1024-3.jpg?w=1024

1168076.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Madonna-Alexander-Wang-Met-Gal

But then she had to resurrect the whole bs game because she got called out by that Apple Beats DJ last September

Madonna is a nice lady ......  (that's all folks)

Madonna and I are very different

Then two months later she complimented her on her Billboard Speech

Lady-Gaga-Sends-Madonna-Some-Love-As-Pie

:semifunny: 

Madge and Katy looked so pretty. Even Yoko too. But then there's Gunt looking JOYLESS as ever. Has she ever been photographer with a happy look on her face. She looks so miserable all the time. Girl needs to get laid to paint a smile on that ugly face.

Nick    0
32 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

IhwBMFR.jpg

Thirty one years old.:lmao::lmao:

Mozo1    0
19 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thirty one years old.:lmao::lmao:

If Bradley Cooper can pull off kissing that and make us believe he isn't vomiting in his mouth, he will win the Oscar for a Star is Born. 

Skin    0
1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

IhwBMFR.jpg

Fucking mess.

Skin    0

At the end of the day this chick is a mentally deranged junkie. 

Something Madonna has never been, and will never be.  Probably the only megastar in music that I can think of that never fell victim to drugs.  Makes me even more proud of her because you know she has been surrounded by the stuff for decades but her health and her work always came first. 

sexycunt    0
8 hours ago, Skin said:

Can someone repost the gif of Gaga dropping loaf as she bends over?  Can't find it.

Lady Caca.

poop tumblr_mozzv7JP1R1r90m4vo1_500.gif

Jester    0
58 minutes ago, Nikki said:

the gaga fans trying to rewrite history and say madonna was only vocal about the gay community 10 years into her career. the absolute LIES. these people are absolutely disgusting!!!

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/245349-boy-george-shades-gaga/?page=9

Who cares what deranged gheys and people with mental illness have to say about Madonna ? These people, her actual fans have many mental issues, the majority of people going to her concert in us went just because of superbowl. Her real fanbase is quite small, based on the low record sales she has the last 3-4 years. She actually never was a mass megastar. Taylor Swift can have a 6x platinum album in US, while Gaga didn't managed to get a platinum, 3 albums in a row. That's says a lot.